"A Real Live Tale About A Snitch Named "Haitian Jack.”... - 2Pac/Makaveli

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
44829 pageviews
309 comments

Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
"A Real Live Tale About A Snitch Named "Haitian Jack.”... - 2Pac/Makaveli

The notorious East New York gangster who instilled constant fear into some of the game’s toughest figures and the recording industry’s top music moguls has remained a great mystery to many for several years. His name is one which was recited to the world by his one-time running mate,
Tupac Shakur in “Against All Odds”, as the legendary rapper called the gangster out as a violator of one of the most sacred street codes. “Listen while I take you back and lace this rap, A real live tale about a snitch named Haitian Jack.” Now, it seems that Tupac was not only not so far from speaking the truth, the late lyricist was in fact, DEAD ON
. image

In this exclusive report, HollywoodStreetKing.com breaks the mystic of widely feared Jacques “Haitian Jack” Aganat, and exposes the notorious crime figure as a police informant used to “take out organized crime in the music industry.” When told about the news, one HSK source recollected “come to think about it, everyone who I knew through Haitian Jack is in jail.” Now, the crime boss turned rat is a part of the witness protection program, and calls the Dominican Republic his home.

During his early teens, Haitian Jack began his career as a criminal burglarizing the Brooklyn, New York homes of drug dealers. He quickly gained the title of one of Brooklyn’s toughest street thugs, and formed the ‘Black Mafia’ gang. “His crew was so feared, they could walk down the lines of New York’s hottest night clubs and take every drug dealer’s Rolex and wallet without as much as a peep.” It’s said that Puffy also feared Jack, so much so that he too once gave Haitian Jack $10K and his Rolex watch. Jack even stole a Rolex watch from record executive Steve Stoute. If you don’t believe me, ask Jimmy Iovine.

By the early 90′s rap was ruling the airwaves, and Brooklyn native Biggie Smalls made his debut. Haitian Jack went out of his way to get close to B.I.G., and was eventually introduced to Tupac, by Biggie. Tupac and Haitian Jack immediately hit it off. “Jack provided protection, women and marijuana” and eventually “Jack was unofficially managing Tupac; the two were inseparable.” But, that didn’t last for long. image

One night while the new found pair were partying at Manhattan’s Nell’s night club, Jack whispered in a woman’s ear. That’s when “she smiled and walked over to Tupac. The two danced and later returned to his hotel suite. The following day she returned. Tupac took her to his room; they began having s3x when Jack’s crew entered the room. The young woman became the victim of date r*pe.” Jack and Tupac were later arrested in connection to the s3x crime. “The two hired the best attorneys and planned strategies for their defense. Jack’s attorney, Paul Brenner, decided to severe Jack’s case from Shakur’s. He got Jack a six-month plea deal.” Tupac ended up going to trial, and was later found guilty of the r*pe. “Tupac felt betrayed by Jack.” While awaiting his sentencing Tupac “returned to Nell’s and made a fatal mistake: he commented on Jack’s criminal dealings to New York Post.” It was no secret that Tupac believed Biggie and Puffy set him up. I guess you would too if both Biggie and Puffy invited you to a Manhattan recording session which later ended with you being shot several times, including bullets to the head and groin.

Following the tragic ordeal, Suge Knight convinced Tupac to sign to death Row records. That’s when the East Coast-West Coast feud began. After years of violence between the east and the west, both Biggie and Tupac were dead. Jack had his hands deep in Wyclef’s pockets, and after touring with the Fugees, Jack fell in love with Beverly Hills. He decided to stay in California, and later opened up his own management company attaching himself to artist publishing rights by the fear of the gun.

Not long after, along came the NYPD Elite Intelligence Division’s undercover detective, Bill Courtney, who was a.ssigned his very own unit to take on the task of taking the mob out of the music industry. Bill uncovered Jack’s prime weakness: he’s was deportable. So Bill knew that once he found Jack, he would make him a offer that he couldn’t refuse: join team America or be shipped back to the island of his birth, Haiti. Bill worked with a sharp detective from Los Angeles named Mark Gayman. Together they would sink Haitian Jack, because they had this so-called street thug working for the government, and Jack would snitch on all for his American citizenship papers.

There was once a hit back out on 50 Cent, back east. The hit man on the job later turned an informant, and told Bill he turned the hit over to a man named Ta Ta. Bill told Interscope Records’ Jimmy Iovine he needed all access to 50 Cent’s camp to prevent the murder. 50 Cent was playing at L.A.’s House Of Blues for two nights. On the second night of 50′s showcase, Bill and Mark approached 50 Cent and his manager, Chris Lighty. That’s when they spotted Jack sitting at their table. The detectives suspected Jack was snitching on them too, so they texted Jack a message, telling him the climate in Haiti. Jack replied back to the text “I’ll be a good boy, I’m sorry.” image

Jack had no honor. He was a criminal and a snitch, and not even the police trusted him. That’s why once detective Bill Courtney had enough of Jack and his antics, he tricked him and told him that he had the paper work in hand, which would make him an official U.S. citizen. Jack later learned that Bill lied to him, and was arrested and deported. After Jack’s arrest, Bill rummaged through Jack’s personal safe. He uncovered a large amount of crisp, new U.S. currency notes and several photos, some of which were racy images of Madonna with another woman.

During my investigation, I found out that Haitian Jack’s life was filled with smoking mirrors. He’s a man who sold his soul to gain the world, yet received nothing in return. He’s nothing more than a smooth-talking liar…a con man who’s now being sponsored by Akon. Who do you think bought Jack his new Range Rover in the Dominican republic?

[video - click to view]

Source:

[pic - click to view]

Akon Linked to Tupac Foe & Federal Informant Haitian Jack

309 comments for ""A Real Live Tale About A Snitch Named "Haitian Jack.”... - 2Pac/Makaveli"

6 years ago '04        #2
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,723 | Props total: 11443 11443

good read.
 6 years ago '09        #3
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
got dreadheads k!lled like Haitian Jack
 6 years ago '07        #4
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 Avon_Barksdale said:

The notorious East New York gangster who instilled constant fear into some of the game’s toughest figures and the recording industry’s top music moguls has remained a great mystery to many for several years. His name is one which was recited to the world by his one-time running mate, .

In this exclusive report, HollywoodStreetKing.com breaks the mystic of widely feared Jacques “Haitian Jack” Aganat, and exposes the notorious crime figure as a police informant used to “take out organized crime in the music industry.” When told about the news, one HSK source recollected “come to think about it, everyone who I knew through Haitian Jack is in jail.” Now, the crime boss turned rat is a part of the witness protection program, and calls the Dominican Republic his home.

During his early teens, Haitian Jack began his career as a criminal burglarizing the Brooklyn, New York homes of drug dealers. He quickly gained the title of one of Brooklyn’s toughest street thugs, and formed the ‘Black Mafia’ gang. “His crew was so feared, they could walk down the lines of New York’s hottest night clubs and take every drug dealer’s Rolex and wallet without as much as a peep.” It’s said that Puffy also feared Jack, so much so that he too once gave Haitian Jack $10K and his Rolex watch. Jack even stole a Rolex watch from record executive Steve Stoute. If you don’t believe me, ask Jimmy Iovine.

By the early 90′s rap was ruling the airwaves, and Brooklyn native Biggie Smalls made his debut. Haitian Jack went out of his way to get close to B.I.G., and was eventually introduced to Tupac, by Biggie. Tupac and Haitian Jack immediately hit it off. “Jack provided protection, women and marijuana” and eventually “Jack was unofficially managing Tupac; the two were inseparable.” But, that didn’t last for long.

One night while the new found pair were partying at Manhattan’s Nell’s night club, Jack whispered in a woman’s ear. That’s when “she smiled and walked over to Tupac. The two danced and later returned to his hotel suite. The following day she returned. Tupac took her to his room; they began having s3x when Jack’s crew entered the room. The young woman became the victim of date r*pe.” Jack and Tupac were later arrested in connection to the s3x crime. “The two hired the best attorneys and planned strategies for their defense. Jack’s attorney, Paul Brenner, decided to severe Jack’s case from Shakur’s. He got Jack a six-month plea deal.” Tupac ended up going to trial, and was later found guilty of the r*pe. “Tupac felt betrayed by Jack.” While awaiting his sentencing Tupac “returned to Nell’s and made a fatal mistake: he commented on Jack’s criminal dealings to New York Post.” It was no secret that Tupac believed Biggie and Puffy set him up. I guess you would too if both Biggie and Puffy invited you to a Manhattan recording session which later ended with you being shot several times, including bullets to the head and groin.

Following the tragic ordeal, Suge Knight convinced Tupac to sign to death Row records. That’s when the East Coast-West Coast feud began. After years of violence between the east and the west, both Biggie and Tupac were dead. Jack had his hands deep in Wyclef’s pockets, and after touring with the Fugees, Jack fell in love with Beverly Hills. He decided to stay in California, and later opened up his own management company attaching himself to artist publishing rights by the fear of the gun.

Not long after, along came the NYPD Elite Intelligence Division’s undercover detective, Bill Courtney, who was a.ssigned his very own unit to take on the task of taking the mob out of the music industry. Bill uncovered Jack’s prime weakness: he’s was deportable. So Bill knew that once he found Jack, he would make him a offer that he couldn’t refuse: join team America or be shipped back to the island of his birth, Haiti. Bill worked with a sharp detective from Los Angeles named Mark Gayman. Together they would sink Haitian Jack, because they had this so-called street thug working for the government, and Jack would snitch on all for his American citizenship papers.

There was once a hit back out on 50 Cent, back east. The hit man on the job later turned an informant, and told Bill he turned the hit over to a man named Ta Ta. Bill told Interscope Records’ Jimmy Iovine he needed all access to 50 Cent’s camp to prevent the murder. 50 Cent was playing at L.A.’s House Of Blues for two nights. On the second night of 50′s showcase, Bill and Mark approached 50 Cent and his manager, Chris Lighty. That’s when they spotted Jack sitting at their table. The detectives suspected Jack was snitching on them too, so they texted Jack a message, telling him the climate in Haiti. Jack replied back to the text “I’ll be a good boy, I’m sorry.”

Jack had no honor. He was a criminal and a snitch, and not even the police trusted him. That’s why once detective Bill Courtney had enough of Jack and his antics, he tricked him and told him that he had the paper work in hand, which would make him an official U.S. citizen. Jack later learned that Bill lied to him, and was arrested and deported. After Jack’s arrest, Bill rummaged through Jack’s personal safe. He uncovered a large amount of crisp, new U.S. currency notes and several photos, some of which were racy images of Madonna with another woman.

During my investigation, I found out that Haitian Jack’s life was filled with smoking mirrors. He’s a man who sold his soul to gain the world, yet received nothing in return. He’s nothing more than a smooth-talking liar…a con man who’s now being sponsored by Akon. Who do you think bought Jack his new Range Rover in the Dominican republic?

Source:
they didnt invite him there
 6 years ago '04        #5
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
Am I the only one that thinks that the harder pac tried to look the more fruity he ended up looking?
 6 years ago '11        #6
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
several photos, some of which were racy images of Madonna with another woman.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #7
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
 Don Savant said:
Am I the only one that thinks that the harder pac tried to look the more fruity he ended up looking?
As a pac fan, No youre not the only one.

05-28-2012, 02:43 PM         #8
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone that questions the authenticity of 2pac is a f*ggot snitch bi*ch.Everything he said about Diddy and Biggie was true. The n*gga is proving how real he was even in death.He told you Henchman set him up,from orders of Haitian Jack,and it was confirmed by one of the robbers last year. Snitches stick together. Henchman was accused of being a snitch earlier so he could feel Haitian Jack's anger toward 2pac.And now its proven that Haitain Jack is in fact a SNITCH and in the witness protection program and 2pac told you guys over a decade ago the n*gga was a snitch.

Keep questioning how real 2pac was, and believe me it takes a real n*gga to call out or challenge a mob boss. That some sh*t that will get your fam k!lled. 2pac was real to the core.The reason i will never respect Biggie or Puff because they tried to play it like pac was just crazy because he was shot and delusional. Only fu*k n*ggaz believed them. Real reckognize real. Biggie fake a.ss knew what was going down and so did diddy. Only fake pussee n*ggaz couldnt see through their lies. Give props if you agree.

Last edited by hollabizak; 05-28-2012 at 02:49 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #9
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
So Boxden just gonna keep recycling this article????
 6 years ago '04        #10
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5238 5238
 Don Savant said:

[pic - click to view]

Yea you the only one a and half them n*ggas on here.
 6 years ago '05        #11
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 1265 1265
 hollabizak said:
Anyone that questions the authenticity of 2pac is a f*ggot snitch bi*ch.Everything he said about Diddy and Biggie was true. The n*gga is proving how real he was even in death.He told you Henchman set him up,from orders of Haitian Jack,and it was confirmed by one of the robbers last year. Snitches stick together. Henchman was accused of being a snitch earlier so he could feel Haitian Jack's anger toward 2pac.And now its proven that Haitain Jack is in fact a SNITCH and in the witness protection program and 2pac told you guys over a decade ago the n*gga was a snitch.

Keep questioning how real 2pac was, and believe me it takes a real n*gga to call out or challenge a mob boss. That some sh*t that will get your fam k!lled. 2pac was real to the core.The reason i will never respect Biggie or Puff because they tried to play it like pac was just crazy because he was shot and delusional. Only fu*k n*ggaz believed them. Real reckognize real. Biggie fake a.ss knew what was going down and so did diddy. Only fake pussee n*ggaz couldnt see through their lies. Give props if you agree.
Everybody knows Biggie told him not to fu*k with those dudes like that. He told Pac to stay down and not be showing his face all around like everybody was ok with it. The night that he got shot at the studio, Big was trying to show love because he was already there. Big had told him not to come in the first place though. HE already knew what it was and was warning Pac that it was a bad idea to come around and Pac did anyway. Pac felt like Big let him get hit but it was never the case.
 6 years ago '04        #12
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
this article indeed shows you how ahead of his time 2pac was. Everything he said is startin' to unravel as 16+ years have gone by. i remember when people barely paid attention to illuminati when 2pac talked about them. 13 years Later the internetz aka youtube is filled with illuminati this and that. 2pac is the best rapper to EVER do it and aint nothin' you can tell me. the Hologram proved it to yall.
 6 years ago '07        #13
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
I, for one, would rather have Jimi Hendrix back than any rapper who died in the last 25 years.
 05-28-2012, 03:11 PM         #14
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Schavez98 said:
Everybody knows Biggie told him not to fu*k with those dudes like that. He told Pac to stay down and not be showing his face all around like everybody was ok with it. The night that he got shot at the studio, Big was trying to show love because he was already there. Big had told him not to come in the first place though. HE already knew what it was and was warning Pac that it was a bad idea to come around and Pac did anyway. Pac felt like Big let him get hit but it was never the case.
Lies,Lies,and more lies from fake n*ggaz.Biggie told 2pac ONCE to watch who he was hanging around. Didnt say why or give him a reason. Still it wasnt Haitian Jack that called him to the studio. He had Henchman do it, who was the set up man,he lied to pac about paying him to do a song with lil shawn. Still Biggie shouldve let 2pac know his life was on the line.
 05-28-2012, 03:12 PM         #15
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JohnDoe said:
I, for one, would rather have Jimi Hendrix back than any rapper who died in the last 25 years.
Pretty obvious youre a white guy,Hendrix and Mj are the only black folk white people worshipped.
 6 years ago '11        #16
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1469 1469
 Im Soo Special said:
the rap is game is dirty. i believe boxden posted this whole thing before

the hip hop police, the feds is very deep in the game. sh*t is like the crack game, but worse
Yea I do remember this being posted a while back but w/e.
 6 years ago '09        #17
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
 Schavez98 said:
Where'd you hear this at?
 05-28-2012, 03:21 PM         #18
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hatian Jack aligned himself with every upcoming rapper from 2pac, BIG, Nas, Stretch, EMoney Bagz, Fugees, Guvener, Puff etc.....he was unofficial talent scout, trying to get paid off gettin rappers deals with major labels or extorting them by providing security or doing them favors, which in the long run you'll have to pay for.

Jack even pushed Jayz up against a wall in Cali...lucky for Jay, Calvin Bacote was there to intervene. Jay had beef with E-Moneybags (from Live Squad who was Jacks boy), who was also there....E died though later, after Jack got deported.

This guy was a menace to hip hop, he was eastcoast version of Suge, all these rappers breath easy after he got deported.
 6 years ago '05        #19
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
 wtr1906 said:
So Boxden just gonna keep recycling this article????
yes..
 6 years ago '04        #20
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago