JAY Z said "Jesus can't save you, life starts when the church ends"- From Empire State Of Mind

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2009, 03:36 PM         #1
18602 pageviews
124 comments

KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JAY Z said "Jesus can't save you, life starts when the church ends"- From Empire State Of Mind

Originally Posted by Bruce Leeroy
"Hail Mary to the city, you're a virgin/ And Jesus can't save you, life starts when the church ends"- From Empire State Of Mind... I don't know if he's a mason or not, but I def. get the feeling that he's anti Christ from alot of his lyrics.

WOW... thats kinda straight foward... as a very very advid listner of Jay-Z i'm kinda shocked??

How can i explain away any anti-christ intent from that quote.""Jesus can't save you, life starts when the church ends""

. or the quote on his shirt??? ""Do as thou Wilt "" a quote directly from Crowly a self pronounced Satainist and 33rd degree mason??

Why are so many illuminati videos banned from YOutube???

Im a christian i believe in God the Father, son and Holy ghost and don't think imma listen to Jay-Z anymore although i have everyone of this n*ggaz albums and songs

I honestly want someone to explain it without labeling, calling n*ggaz names and all that other shyt yall do to mask your fallacies.....just an actual sensible explanation countering these two items with sustainable evidence.

124 comments for "JAY Z said "Jesus can't save you, life starts when the church ends"- From Empire State Of Mind"

11-03-2009, 03:37 PM         #2
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone posted this before... this line needs its own thread
 8 years ago '07        #3
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
 KazzMatiK said:
Originally Posted by Bruce Leeroy
"Hail Mary to the city, you're a virgin/ And Jesus can't save you, life starts when the church ends"- From Empire State Of Mind... I don't know if he's a mason or not, but I def. get the feeling that he's anti Christ from alot of his lyrics.

WOW... thats kinda straight foward... as a very very advid listner of Jay-Z i'm kinda shocked??

How can i explain away any anti-christ intent from that quote.""Jesus can't save you, life starts when the church ends""

. or the quote on his shirt??? ""Do as thou Wilt "" a quote directly from Crowly a self pronounced Satainist and 33rd degree mason??

Why are so many illuminati videos banned from YOutube???

Im a christian i believe in God the Father, son and Holy ghost and don't think imma listen to Jay-Z anymore although i have everyone of this n*ggaz albums and songs

I honestly want someone to explain it without labeling, calling n*ggaz names and all that other shyt yall do to mask your fallacies.....just an actual sensible explanation countering these two items with sustainable evidence.
good god yall dudes are dense.use tha rest of tha rhyme man.he's sayin that in reference to how easy tha city corrupts girls.he's sayin 1 day out tha week(sunday) aint gonna save you from all tha temptation in tha city.
 8 years ago '04        #4
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 r.burgundy said:
good god yall dudes are dense.use tha rest of tha rhyme man.he's sayin that in reference to how easy tha city corrupts girls.he's sayin 1 day out tha week(sunday) aint gonna save you from all tha temptation in tha city.

.................:applause:rap fans are stupid
 11-03-2009, 04:02 PM         #5
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Arent their 60 other jay Mason threads on Page 1 already...Did wehave to make another one?!
 8 years ago '06        #6
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
My grandpa also said: "SHUT THE FU*K UP"
 8 years ago '08        #7
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2649 2649
life starts when the church ends, i took that as meaning its easy to front in church but when you go out the doors and you see all the "temptations" and s**t, thats when s**t happens.
 11-03-2009, 04:14 PM         #8
FACEMOB1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
/End thread.
 8 years ago '07        #9
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
This wouldn't be a discussion if Jay never said s**t like "I never prayed to God I prayed to Gotti". Yea it's a GREAT play on words. He's a clever lyricist, but he does this often. It's all debatable.
 8 years ago '04        #10
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,985 | Props total: 4593 4593
Jay-z was the one paid Juhdas to betray Jesus where have you guys been
 8 years ago '07        #11
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Bruce Leeroy said:
This wouldn't be a discussion if Jay never said s**t like "I never prayed to God I prayed to Gotti". Yea it's a GREAT play on words. He's a clever lyricist, but he does this often. It's all debatable.
good god yall are actually gettin denser.its only debatable by surburbanites an otha like minded nerds.thats tha same thing as 50 cent tellin bill duke in get rich or die tryin "you like a god to me".hood n*ggas worship tha hood n*ggas higher up tha food chain.every line aint meant to be taken literally
 11-03-2009, 04:35 PM         #12
kmj2318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k jesus
 8 years ago '07        #13
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
good god yall are actually gettin denser.its only debatable by surburbanites an otha like minded nerds.thats tha same thing as 50 cent tellin bill duke in get rich or die tryin "you like a god to me".hood n*ggas worship tha hood n*ggas higher up tha food chain.every line aint meant to be taken literally
n*gga what the f**k you talking about? First off I'm not a suburbanite so be ez with the way you come @ a n*gga. I stated many times I don't know nor do I care if the n*gga is down with a f**king masonic lodge or not, but his lyrics can be interpreted however you wanna take them. It IS debatable because you're in this muf**ka disussing the issue now right? Aite then shut ya b**ch a.ss up n*gga.
 8 years ago '04        #14
space
space
man he clearly means once u leave church u aint acting all saved no more u back to u being really u like n*ggaz dat say i aint even finst to curse up in church or i aint gone shoot a n*gga on church grounds out side of church that real life

what has the world come to when we care What God a rapper prays to more then if he putting out Good music Wow
 11-03-2009, 04:37 PM         #15
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmj2318 said:
f**k jesus

Son, you illuminati, now u gone drop an album an go platinum!
 8 years ago '04        #16
space
space
 Phicmagic said:

Son, you illuminati, now u gone drop an album an go platinum!
we all been waiting for That God and jesus beef

jesus release a song sayin u made me die for they sins and never Gave anything in return but a bunch of people rockin crosses :applause:
 8 years ago '08        #17
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
n*gga what the f**k you talking about? First off I'm not a suburbanite so be ez with the way you come @ a n*gga. I stated many times I don't know nor do I care if the n*gga is down with a f**king masonic lodge or not, but his lyrics can be interpreted however you wanna take them. It IS debatable because you're in this muf**ka disussing the issue now right? Aite then shut ya b**ch a.ss up n*gga.
If you think Jay was in a secret society when he was 27 and broke and just wasn't referencing drug s**t....IDK what to tell you.
 8 years ago '07        #18
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 Imagin3 said:
If you think Jay was in a secret society when he was 27 and broke and just wasn't referencing drug s**t....IDK what to tell you.
Yo are yall n*ggas blind or just f**king stupid? I said I don't care if the n*gga is down with a f**king secret society. Damn yall n*ggas just pick and choose what you wanna discuss on this b**ch
 8 years ago '04        #19
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,749 | Props total: 2410 2410
 Imagin3 said:
life starts when the church ends, i took that as meaning its easy to front in church but when you go out the doors and you see all the "temptations" and s**t, thats when s**t happens.
that is what he meant....:applause:
 8 years ago '08        #20
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Yo are yall n*ggas blind or just f**king stupid? I said I don't care if the n*gga is down with a f**king secret society. Damn yall n*ggas just pick and choose what you wanna discuss on this b**ch
I don't care either. My point is you're making nothing from something. I can give two f**ks if he was the devil himself, if it's bars im listening. I don't care if you care if he's in a secret society or not, your points are stupid.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy