Nov 5 - Jehovah's Witness mom dies after denying blood transfusion after giving birth

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-12-2007, 11:16 AM         #161
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
Jehovah's Witnesses like to believe that, and thats there justifcation for all the stupid sh*t they do. But buttom line is "God" nor "Jehovah" created or wrote their teachings that they follow, a man did. When the religion split up two different men changed up there teachings. One of those teachings got a abandoned, and know they follow this one. Now a bunch of men change up sh*t.

You'll never find a Jehovah's witness member before 1947, except for elders. All the members left when all their predictions they made in there doctrines were wrong. Now they just changed it till "Soon". All 6 Million members are from 1947 and up.
how about my grandparents your a idiot and they are the most hated religion on a worldwide scale and have been even before the world wars.. Islam is only hated in america and the witnesses have been k!lled, jailed and persecuted to this day in damn near every land worldwide. and they still get beat up and even boiling hot water thrown on them going door to door. not to mention that during the holocaust a bulk of the concentration camps were filled with witnesses and not jews. and witnesses were k!lled just like the jews in the camps. (Go look up the purple triangle) and the supreme court even falsely imprisoned the governing body for religious disruption and so called terrorist acts and they were beaten in jail . And know what you were talking about they didnt change the teachings they got deeper understanding of the teachings. they didnt even have the resources like archeological data historical references and various other technological advances at the time to peer deeper into the teachings they just had a zeal for uncovering the truth and the basic truth was what they had and the rest was to fall into place. also doesn’t the bible say ''the light will get brighter" also they admitted when they were wrong and the apostles in Jesus day wrongly predicted Christ commencements many times and were proven wrong and embarrassed just like the present day witnesses. try reading a bible and you’ll find out also please tell me how the apostles were false if they did the same thing in making erroneous predictions? were they slandered and not called true followers of GOD?:rolleyes: i dont usually defend religion but this is hilarious and toooooooooooo easy yall dudes really are clueless to what yall speak of. i really didnt know it was this bad.
 11-12-2007, 11:26 AM         #162
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:
^^^^^

What?????

So ur tellin alot people dont dislike witnesses for no reason at all and that the devil hasnt been deceiving and running the world?

what stupid do they do?if u say something stupid,then atleast say something to back ur comment.

and what two men?

we still follow gods words,which is the bible,so just say u dont believe in god and his word simple as that.

2nd timothy 3:16 says all scriptures are inspired of god and beneficial for teaching,for reproving,for setting things straight and for disciplining in righteousness.

u about to blasphem against the holy spirit,which is the unforgiveable sin.If u dont believe in it,thats u,but dont talk bad about it.
in order to do that you have to have a deep enough knowledge to be held accountable for that action which he doesnt. you have to have been ''scripturally sharp'' and ''knowing'' which hes not hes just talking out of ignorance and rebellion like the majority he cant be held accountable for this until hes in the know.
 10 years ago '04        #163
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
^^^^
I just went a few pages back,I thought he said that he was a witness once,But he said his ex fiance was.
 11-12-2007, 12:21 PM         #164
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats the problem
 10 years ago '04        #165
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 ddash said:
to spittin for cash,
yea ive seen cases where they have got back reinstated in less than six months,they put they letter in asap.But yes its like 6months to a year,cause their heart hasnt changed.
I hate when ppl say "their heart hasnt changed" like just bcuz a person is an elder they have the final say-so in what the state of my heart really is. I hated myself when I was reproved, I wanted to die..and it didnt make me feel any better walking into the halls, a.ssemblies, and conventions feeling like I was being watched (I later found out that I actually was being watched by 3 elders who stayed close to my house) . I wanted things to be they way they used to be at all costs, my old friends, a.ssociates, and privileges. The elders told me all I had to do was change my a.ssociation, stop listening to hip hop, and get out in field service (door-to-door) every saturday...I did all of that, and they never let me back in. It wasnt anything I could do to get back in, I showed them how my heart had changed and it was all futile...in vain.

Adewale said:
From personal experience, my ex-fiance was a Hova witness. I had to deal with them folks for a lil bit.

Real talk that organization is the phoniest sh*t ive seen in my life. I dont know how people waste they time with that. I understand y they believe wat they believe. Ya dig they believe everything thats in the bible to an extremely literal sense, thats all good and all. BUT the bible that they so faithfully dictate they whole lives on has been re-written three times in the past century. Their not followin "Jehovah's" word they followin a bunch of old white mens word. " Their so blinded by it too.
this is true. everything in the bible isnt meant to be taken literally.

tye tah said:
i thought that all gods were forgivening gods,and i would think if she would have gotten a blood transfusion.

I agree with that 100%. I dont think god would've been too set with her choosing to live than to die. If it wasnt for her being told how to interpret the scriptures, perhaps..well nevermind.

ddash said:
So the bible isnt gods word to u all?

I always say this before i speak to people

One do u believe in god and his word?
second,the bible says god cant lie or die?

so once again do believe what the bible says?

then we go from there depending on ur response.

U cant just take certain parts of the bible and say yea i believe in this and jesus and not believe the other parts of the bible.
the subtext of the bible (principles and examples) does belong to god, but the actual book itself belongs to the company who edited/published it.

I aware that the scriptures say that "all scriptures are inspired by god" but when U have something thats been passed down generation to generation, and re-witten each time its hard to take 100% of it as fact especially in a world of fiction.

keep in mind that my younger cousins history book calls George W. Bush one of the best presidents of the century. people write what they want u to read

Adewale said:
Jehovah's Witnesses like to believe that, and thats there justifcation for all the stupid sh*t they do. But buttom line is "God" nor "Jehovah" created or wrote their teachings that they follow, a man did. When the religion split up two different men changed up there teachings. One of those teachings got a abandoned, and know they follow this one. Now a bunch of men change up sh*t.

You'll never find a Jehovah's witness member before 1947, except for elders. All the members left when all their predictions they made in there doctrines were wrong. Now they just changed it till "Soon". All 6 Million members are from 1947 and up.
the crazy thing is that its impossible to get someone who's really into the hall to see that, u have to be on the outside looking in. Im speaking from experience. the teachings is a form of control... in fact almost everything about it is- the 5 meetings per week, field service, literature, rehearsed lines, presentations. the best way to keep a person distracted is by involving emotions, goals, dreams, desires and giving them something to hope for..its the same principle that politicians use on their campaigns. as soon as someone sees thru the B.s. their spell is broken.

ddash said:

What?????

So ur tellin alot people dont dislike witnesses for no reason at all and that the devil hasnt been deceiving and running the world?

what stupid do they do?if u say something stupid,then atleast say something to back ur comment.

and what two men?

we still follow gods words,which is the bible,so just say u dont believe in god and his word simple as that.

2nd timothy 3:16 says all scriptures are inspired of god and beneficial for teaching,for reproving,for setting things straight and for disciplining in righteousness.

u about to blasphemy against the holy spirit,which is the unforgiveable sin.

If u dont believe in it,thats u,but dont talk bad about it.
if U honestly want to blame satan for everything thats been going on in the world then thats U. a lot of people are quick to blame god or satan when good or bad things happen, thats bcuz they cant find the person who is at fault...everyone wants a scapegoat and I honestly think the whole "blame satan" thing is taken a lil too far. ppl give him too much credit. Sometimes sh*t just "happens to happen", not bcuz of god, nor satan. In the hall they make everything "black-and-white" meaning no in-between... All the good gifts comes from god (life, blessings, health, family) everything bad is from satan (including, death, sickness, the economy and the state of society)

the devil doesnt temp ppl by all the bright and shiny things that worldly ppl have, human nature does that, and if someone acts on it they werent mislead by the devil or anything,they just fell short. but they're imperfect.

and technically its impossible to "blasphemy against the holy spirit" in this day and age.. thats when the pharisees had actually witnessed Jesus performing miracles and said his power wasnt from holy-spirit but it instead he was demon possessed. This means that this unpardonable sin against the Holy Spirit cannot be duplicated today because Jesus Christ is not on earth but seated at the right Hand of God; thats what "blasphemy against the holy spirit is" and unless ur saying that the brothers at the hall ANB at the WT bible and tract society are on the same level as christ then its impossible to blasphemy against the holy spirit.

However I can talk about all the B.S. that I went thru in the hall

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 11-12-2007 at 04:26 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #166
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 ddash said:
^^^^^

and what two men?

My man tell me or tell me not do u not study a re-written bible. U study a bible that your founder re-wrote cuz he believes that he knows wat was actually supposed to be in a book that was written almost 1500 years ago. Jehovah's witness ignore that fact. You claim how man is evil and the teachings of Jehovah are need to guide them, but u overlook that the fact that your whole organization is completely controlled by a group of men. This organization controlls your life. These group of men re-wrote a book that controls your life. Your in a cult.

Second most people hate Jehovah's witness from ignorace. I experienced first hand your close minded ingorace that all of you in that hall share. First they control you by forbiding you to listen to other's beliefs but readily force u to bombard others with yours. Stop selective listening to things you can counter with, because that is one of you guys tactics and listen to the bottom line. There is no god in your religion, it is completely ran by man. The bible cannot be re-written.

If u want an example, Witness have believed for years that their bible states the exact date of the worlds destruction. That the scriptures gurantees it.
Your organization has Re-wrote it three times after each prediction was false. If that interpitation is wrong, which is not a little one, how can you believe anything else they say. People have lost there homes and all there life savings believing the elders. After the world wasnt destroyed "DUH!. The elders turned their backs on millions of families. Religion or not is that even right, let along the behavior of the only religion recognized by god.
 11-12-2007, 09:22 PM         #167
C.LoS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

10 years ago '04        #168
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
ok spittin for cash,what u believe in now
and adewale

when have witnesses believed in an exact date the world would end,and what date.
 11-13-2007, 10:08 AM         #169
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If religion is for self-salvation, isn't it selfish in nature?

How people choose to live their lives is their deal, but I'm not going to live my based on and anticipating something that could very well be false. You say that's were faith comes in, but your taught faith. There are exceptions to that, but most people find faith off of things they were taught. I was born to Christian parents, so in turn they wanted me to be Christian. Not to disrespect, but if I was taught to believe in Wizards and Witches in a country in which a majority of the population shared that belief, would I not believe the same thing? What makes it right? I've seen nothing that would show me that one religion is more right than the other, so I choose to live my life without it. My father once told me that if you believe in nothing, you'll fall for anything. That's such an ignorant statement. Who says the belief in nothing is an invalid belief? I wouldn't call myself an atheist, I just have chosen not to pursue religion at this point in my life.

The way I see it, religion is for personal salvation. So you can cleanse yourself of your sins behind your god. But you don't need religion to be a good, productive person in society. I feel like if I can do something to positively effect 5 peoples lives, then supposed salvation is irrelevant to me. I'd rather certainly help others while alive, then supposedly do whatever when dead.

Last edited by Jayborne23; 11-13-2007 at 10:10 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
192 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago