Nov 5 - Jehovah's Witness mom dies after denying blood transfusion after giving birth

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-10-2007, 08:45 PM         #141
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKid_Sniccrs
Wow. Sad. I heard you SUCK! and should quit rappin or get to gift wrappin. But hey, try bitin n*ggas rhymes in the emcee lounge. That might help.
The king david does not suck anything but you my f*g**ty lonely friend suck at life and when this crown tips you are dismissed

*Points Index Finger*
*Touches Crown*
*Tips Crown*

Homo!
 10 years ago '04        #142
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
to spittin for cash,
yea ive seen cases where they have got back reinstated in less than six months,they put they letter in asap.But yes its like 6months to a year,cause their heart hasnt changed.
 10 years ago '07        #143
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
lol @ burger king
 10 years ago '06        #144
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 ddash said:
to adewale
,u can get reinstated in a couple of months if u get disfellowshipped.Its not ur disfellowshipped and u cant ever get in again.

Watch something happen to somebody in real life in this thread and all of a sudden they gon be like oh jehovahhhhhhh plz help.

some people in this thread just want attention.

to bad ur getting the devils attention.
Wats that sh*t when, they wont let u back in at all. For instance if one of the members had got caught cross dressing or something like that or cheatin on his wife with a another dude from the hall.

But still that gettin Disfellowshipped is devasting for most J's. Half the time they feel so guilty for wat they did they confess to there elders. Instead of forgiving them, they banish them and tell all their friends and family to ignore them. Makes no sense. I would think coming to terms with the sin and asking for forgiveness in such a extermely judgemental society is enough to see the person tested their faith and is ready to do good again.
 10 years ago '06        #145
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
 SpittN4Cash said:
not true, they usually keep u out for at least a yr if ur DisF'd (dependnig on how serious the sin) , unless Ur just on Reproof then U can usually get bak in within 6mos, but only if U tell the Elders u repent.

but I've been on reproof since I was 18 for having s3x before I was married, Im 23 now and Im sill on reproof,not bcuzmy heart hadnt changed, but bcuz the Elders wanted to see how faithful I was, they wanted me to show them I was really committed by doing whatever they ased me to do in order to get my "privledges" back. In those 5yrs Ive seen people become prostitutes, get DisF'd and let back into the hall..but they wouldnt let me bak. Ive seen a woman go 10 full months of pregnancy right beneath the brothers nose, and they never suspected a thing until the baby was born. She was DisF'd for a year, then they let her back in, and once she was back she did the exact same thing again! and her father was an elder.

I fu*ked my first girl when I was 18 outta curiosity, my conscience was k!llin me so I went to them and told them wat I did, and I regret it..here I am 5 yrs later and Im doing alright without

when i get in trouble i always look to jah first, but u have to b the one who makes the major moves happen in ur life. dont rely on any individual to make things happen 4u, whether its god, bush,parents,elders, manager, or supervisor.. if U take no action and make the best of this ONE life U get u wil live miserable and in poverty like the majority of witness who live that "simple and modest" lifestyle.

From personal experience, my ex-fiance was a Hova witness. I had to deal with them folks for a lil bit.

Real talk that organization is the phoniest sh*t ive seen in my life. I dont know how people waste they time with that. I understand y they believe wat they believe. Ya dig they believe everything thats in the bible to an extremely literal sense, thats all good and all. BUT the bible that they so faithfully dictate they whole lives on has been re-written three times in the past century. Their not followin "Jehovah's" word they followin a bunch of old white mens word. " Their so blinded by it too.
 10 years ago '04        #146
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,026 | Props total: 153 153
 Unkleluc said:
Jehovas witness' are a fu*kin cult
my thoughts exacaly.
 10 years ago '06        #147
tye tah 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 0 0
i thought that all gods were forgivening gods,and i would think if she would have gotten a blood transfusion.that her god would under stand.that she did not follow that one scriptural command.i was allways told follow all of your scriptural command.then you are still sining.you mean too tell me all her life she did thing buy the book in scriptural command.death before dishonor she dishonor she did that when she broke her first scriptural command.
 10 years ago '04        #148
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
So the bible isnt gods word to u all?

I always say this before i speak to people

One do u believe in god and his word?
second,the bible says god cant lie or die?

so once again do believe what the bible says?

then we go from there depending on ur response.

U cant just take certain parts of the bible and say yea i believe in this and jesus and not believe the other parts of the bible.
 10 years ago '04        #149
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
I am so sick of people saying god has people blinded.

Does anybody not believe the devil is doing this?

i guess nobody believes the devil exist and has for the longest time turned people against god and his belief,by deceiving them and other various acts.
I guess everybody forgets about him

So many people arent greatful for what god has done for them

Does anybody also know why jehovah witnesses are mainly the most hated religion?and have been for a while

plz tell me,idk could be the devils doing also.idk
 10 years ago '05        #150
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1402 1402
straight up fuking stupid muthafukas.. R..I.P. though..shyt what a dumb way to go
 10 years ago '04        #151
doloe 12 heat pts12
space
space
$554 | Props total: 97 97
 ddash said:

i guess nobody believes the devil exist and has for the longest time turned people against god and his belief,by deceiving them and other various acts.

Does anybody also know why jehovah witnesses are mainly the most hated religion?and have been for a while

propzzzzz
 11-12-2007, 01:40 AM         #152
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:

All I have to say about this is My god is going to k!ll your god.
 10 years ago '04        #153
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,385 | Props total: 3839 3839
 Unkleluc said:
Jehovas witness' are a fu*kin cult
yes. come on how can you refuse what she needed. so stupid
 10 years ago '04        #154
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
can't knock her thats her faith and she chose it.....
 10 years ago '05        #155
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
What a stupid bi*ch. She thinks of her religion, but not her new born twins. You think she'd get accepted in heaven for doing that sh*t? Religion is stupid in the fact that it gets so twisted from what it was originally about in the first place. It starts to become what a few people "think" are whats best, and what god wants. It's all just pointless. Believe in god, and thats it. Don't worry about if you should be eating a certain kind of meat, or if its alright to accept another persons blood.
 11-12-2007, 05:18 AM         #156
Michael Jordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
Thats Just Stupid...

God Does Things For A Reason If Its Something 2 Save Ur Life Thats Different

But Now 2 Kids Are Without A Mother
If you wan't say the "god does things for a reason" statement.

How do you know God wasn't testing her, to see how strong her faith truely was?

You should read the Bible it's full of test. Seeing that she was a strong believer this is probably exactly what she thought it was. A test of faith by god.

Now I'm not that religious, but for people to sit her and say "Religion over your life?"

Thats the WHOLE fu*kIN POINT OF RELIGION!!
 11-12-2007, 08:45 AM         #157
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael Jordan said:
If you wan't say the "god does things for a reason" statement.

How do you know God wasn't testing her, to see how strong her faith truely was?

You should read the Bible it's full of test. Seeing that she was a strong believer this is probably exactly what she thought it was. A test of faith by god.

Now I'm not that religious, but for people to sit her and say "Religion over your life?"

Thats the WHOLE fu*kIN POINT OF RELIGION!!
:applause: thank you again close thread. the majority of the thread is so stupid and brainwashed by modern western ideologies its ridiculous from people saying sh*t out of their a.ss about something they know nothing about to people not even getting the point of the bible period. no one has even said anything to counter her actions from a scriptural perspective theyve oonly stated their opions. which would be respectable if they had a remote clue what they were talking about my maqn summed up 90% of this thread when he said ''witnesses told him he was going to hell'' i almost dies and that showed what the thread was dealing with. not to metion damn near no one in this thread has any religious or spirtual insight for that matter or even basic human reasoning. ive seen half these cats in plies threads. and uncle luc said it was a cult but cult dont make there teaching present for the whole world to see. cults have an agenda cults dont leave the authority up to the scriptures and dont place the reference on knowing GOD and his name and cults dont denounce fake scriptural teachings such as hell ,the trinity, and holidays wake up and research something instead of speaking out of your butt for a change people. it makes people look like babling fools when all you add to a thread is angy comments with ni intellectual proof ,back up or observation to your statement
 11-12-2007, 08:49 AM         #158
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
What a stupid bi*ch. She thinks of her religion, but not her new born twins. You think she'd get accepted in heaven for doing that sh*t? Religion is stupid in the fact that it gets so twisted from what it was originally about in the first place. It starts to become what a few people "think" are whats best, and what god wants. It's all just pointless. Believe in god, and thats it. Don't worry about if you should be eating a certain kind of meat, or if its alright to accept another persons blood.
whos the real stupid one. you called a dead woman who stood up for her faith in GOD a bi*ch. the stronghold of belzebub aka satan the devil is growing upon us daily and the the veil of immorality ignorance and deception is one that with be done away with by the crushing blow of micheal and his heavenly armies in the coming war.

for the scripture pointsout '' he has the entire inhabited earth decieved'' and ''he has the world in his hand'' and boxden is growing proof. im not religious at all but things are starting to add up
 10 years ago '06        #159
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
 ddash said:

Jehovah's Witnesses like to believe that, and thats there justifcation for all the stupid sh*t they do. But buttom line is "God" nor "Jehovah" created or wrote their teachings that they follow, a man did. When the religion split up two different men changed up there teachings. One of those teachings got a abandoned, and know they follow this one. Now a bunch of men change up sh*t.

You'll never find a Jehovah's witness member before 1947, except for elders. All the members left when all their predictions they made in there doctrines were wrong. Now they just changed it till "Soon". All 6 Million members are from 1947 and up.
 10 years ago '04        #160
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
^^^^^

What?????

So ur tellin alot people dont dislike witnesses for no reason at all and that the devil hasnt been deceiving and running the world?

what stupid do they do?if u say something stupid,then atleast say something to back ur comment.

and what two men?

we still follow gods words,which is the bible,so just say u dont believe in god and his word simple as that.

2nd timothy 3:16 says all scriptures are inspired of god and beneficial for teaching,for reproving,for setting things straight and for disciplining in righteousness.

u about to blasphem against the holy spirit,which is the unforgiveable sin.

If u dont believe in it,thats u,but dont talk bad about it.

Last edited by ddash; 11-12-2007 at 11:14 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy