Nov 5 - Jehovah's Witness mom dies after denying blood transfusion after giving birth

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-10-2007, 10:38 AM         #121
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
a man was in a boat, the boat tipped over nd he began drowning...

1 boat came by him and asked if he needed help, he said "no thnx, god will save me"

a 2nd boat comes by and asks the same, the man says again, "no thnx, god will save me"

a 3rd boat came by and the guy again repeat, "no thnx, god will save"

the dude finally drowns, dies, goes to heaven ands asks god "what happened?"

and god says, man, i sent you 3 boats..

You see, theres no verse in the bible about not accepting boats. But there are verses on blood.

But funny nonetheless.

You heard the one about the kid who prayed for a bike?

This kid wanted a bike and his parents told him to pray and he'd get one. The kid spent days praying and his prayers weren't answered. The kid goes out and steals a bike and says he'll pray for firgiveness instead!
 10 years ago '05        #122
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
having the opportunity to have your life saved is a blessing in itself....
 11-10-2007, 10:47 AM         #123
Thekingdavid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
having the opportunity to have your life saved is a blessing in itself....
some of these ignoramus a.ss muthafu*kas don't understand that til they dead

they better off dead anyway
 11-10-2007, 11:03 AM         #124
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mtbatol said:
But there are also parts of the Bible that talks about how thou shall not abandon thy child. Thus she wound up sinning when she refused a transfusion. Sin is sin in the eyes of God regardless of how much of a fuss JW makes over "oooo no transfusions!!!! THATS A SIN!!! A BIG SIN!!!!". God makes little distinction over someone who tells a white lie over someone who decided to k!ll a bunch of folks. So why choose unnecessary death which makes your last action on earth a sin over accepting blood which makes it a sin but ask God for forgiveness afterwards?
That would be putting your life ahead of "God's Law", which according to the bible is fatal. The kids weren't abandoned in the sense you see it... I'm sure they have been properly placed in good care before she died. Now if she didn't place them in good care before her "departure", that would've constituted "abandon" in the context the bible puts it.

Its not like she went and left the kids stranded out in the wilderness.
 10 years ago '05        #125
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
for some one that always says "religion is bullsh*t anyway" after most your posts you tend to love to debate on it
 11-10-2007, 11:14 AM         #126
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
for some one that always says "religion is bullsh*t anyway" after most your posts you tend to love to debate on it
I like to play the devils advocate.

I didn't think anyone would notice.
 10 years ago '05        #127
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
yea i'm nosie lol
 11-10-2007, 11:30 AM         #128
YoungBattle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what if you have to understand is that accepting a blood transfusion is like eating another person. their blood inside of your body.
 10 years ago '06        #129
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
If all of her family is Jehovah's Witnesses, she would have completely exhiled by everyone she loves. It doesnt even matter if she is dead or not cuz no matter wat desicion she made, she would not have been involved in the kids lives. Thats wats crazy about Jehovah's Witnesses, gettin disfellowedshiped is way worse than death to them.
 11-10-2007, 03:20 PM         #130
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The examples of mental illness in this thread make me feel near physically sick.

You people are not well, you need help!
 11-10-2007, 03:27 PM         #131
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
Who said she had a chance and not die even with the blood transfusion.

Have you ever been depressed by any chance?

Oh yes with all that binge drinking.
Nobody said nor implied she'd of lived without the blood transfusion, i said she had a chance to live with it.

And what's with the silly depression accusations, if i remember correctly it was you going on a while back about being depressed yourself.

Binge drinking hasn't effected my mind state in anyway.

And talking about mind states isn't the best of ideas, i mean come on, you guys have to stick and hold on to fairytales and lies to feel good about yourselfs.

I mean come on, you're defending a bunch of people who live their life on a book, which claims shooting stars and thunder and sh*t is a sign from god.

!
 11-10-2007, 03:28 PM         #132
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grave said:
Believe it or not, some things are worth dying for. All of you who critized, would you die for your beliefs? or would you sell your beliefs out in order to live? If so

RIP

no response needed on this one
 11-10-2007, 03:29 PM         #133
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krayziedogg said:
i beleive in Christ and try my best to follow the Bible and the Word of God, but i have always beleived that "RELIGION" is a man made evil. My moms side of the family is JW, and yall wouldnt beleive the stuff they did to her and my grandmother....anyways RIP, at least she stood for what she beleived in, thats more than 99% of the people in the world can say.
How can you beleive that religion is a man mad evil and beleive in the bible?
 11-10-2007, 03:31 PM         #134
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungBattle said:
what if you have to understand is that accepting a blood transfusion is like eating another person. their blood inside of your body.
Actually it's nothing like eating another person and your a complete fu*king idiot.
 11-10-2007, 03:34 PM         #135
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SleepyThug said:
Unreal...sad but get a clue, WAKE UP PEOPLE. I mean stop taking away from your enjoyment on this wonderful planet in hopes that your going to some kind of heaven...enjoy what you KNOW you have which is quite a while on this planet so you should make it enjoyable....sad.
Your time on this planet is not certain, you can get taken out any day. That's why you should live life doing the right thing so you'll be sure to die on a good note

Tha754kid said:
Hell yeah. And could someone please tell me why NONE of their "churches" have windows??
WTF are you talking about?

Thekingdavid said:
You ignorant son of a bi*ch you should be behe@ded for such blasphemous statements
Go make me a whooper

Last edited by Krazy K; 11-10-2007 at 03:36 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #136
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
to adewale
,u can get reinstated in a couple of months if u get disfellowshipped.Its not ur disfellowshipped and u cant ever get in again.

Watch something happen to somebody in real life in this thread and all of a sudden they gon be like oh jehovahhhhhhh plz help.

some people in this thread just want attention.

to bad ur getting the devils attention.
 10 years ago '04        #137
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
MY Rant:

the fact that this woman gave her life for what she believe in is commendable, but honestly she wont be remembered by anyone besides her family, the witnesses dont have a "history book" of all the people who sacrificed their lives, just the bible with a few ppl. Im tellin u from experience.

although a lot of their standards have changed in the recent years, some of the old ones that need to be changed still remains.

i used to be a witness, 20yrs strong, then one day reality set in an i decided that i couldnt put my life on the backburner to please other man.

the halls are ran by appointed "elders" who enforce rules that come from the "watchtower bible and tract society" in new york. (i wont say all the principles come from the bible bcuz if that was really true then some of the things u see in the hall wouldnt be there like favorites, prejudices, disfellowshipping, reproof, indiviuals 'marked' bad a.ssociation in the hall, field service isnt mentioned in the bible)

so many standards are set by the brothers in the hall, including the minimum hrs people MUST put in going door to door to remain "in good standing" at the hall

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 11-10-2007 at 06:53 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #138
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 ddash said:
to adewale
,u can get reinstated in a couple of months if u get disfellowshipped.Its not ur disfellowshipped and u cant ever get in again.

Watch something happen to somebody in real life in this thread and all of a sudden they gon be like oh jehovahhhhhhh plz help.

some people in this thread just want attention.

to bad ur getting the devils attention.
not true, they usually keep u out for at least a yr if ur DisF'd (dependnig on how serious the sin) , unless Ur just on Reproof then U can usually get bak in within 6mos, but only if U tell the Elders u repent.

but I've been on reproof since I was 18 for having s3x before I was married, Im 23 now and Im sill on reproof,not bcuzmy heart hadnt changed, but bcuz the Elders wanted to see how faithful I was, they wanted me to show them I was really committed by doing whatever they ased me to do in order to get my "privledges" back. In those 5yrs Ive seen people become prostitutes, get DisF'd and let back into the hall..but they wouldnt let me bak. Ive seen a woman go 10 full months of pregnancy right beneath the brothers nose, and they never suspected a thing until the baby was born. She was DisF'd for a year, then they let her back in, and once she was back she did the exact same thing again! and her father was an elder.

I fu*ked my first girl when I was 18 outta curiosity, my conscience was k!llin me so I went to them and told them wat I did, and I regret it..here I am 5 yrs later and Im doing alright without

when i get in trouble i always look to jah first, but u have to b the one who makes the major moves happen in ur life. dont rely on any individual to make things happen 4u, whether its god, bush,parents,elders, manager, or supervisor.. if U take no action and make the best of this ONE life U get u wil live miserable and in poverty like the majority of witness who live that "simple and modest" lifestyle.

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 11-10-2007 at 06:59 PM..
 11-10-2007, 07:00 PM         #139
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thekingdavid said:
some of these ignoramus a.ss muthafu*kas don't understand that til they dead

they better off dead anyway
you got the homos3xual burger king man in your avy! he wakes up with guys and offers them sausage sandwhiches and you expect us to take you serious?! have it your way
 11-10-2007, 07:04 PM         #140
Thekingdavid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ QUIK said:
you got the homos3xual burger king man in your avy! he wakes up with guys and offers them sausage sandwhiches and you expect us to take you serious?! have it your way
Why is everyone on the internet so damn gay that was the gayest comment in this thread

you're thinking about a man who wakes up men to offer them breakfast that's not who king david is

you my son are the most ignorant person on earth *Shines Crown*

Let me show you the light

David The king = me
Goliath = All of boxden
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
113 comments
22 hours ago