Nov 5 - Jehovah's Witness mom dies after denying blood transfusion after giving birth

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-08-2007, 08:19 PM         #101
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerseyelite89 said:
back in the times the bible was originally wrote, the average life span was probably like 35 years old, through modern technology we have longer life spans, but that is all man made. and how are Witnesses picking and choosing?they are one of the few religions that follow the bible fully
i just read his post and i dont see how you even responded to that stupid sh*t did you hear what he said? maybe it was GODs way. so he basically just said maybe GOD had a way outside of the way he already stated which was to abstain from blood. i cannot believe the level of mental incompetence on this site. its scary man.
 11-09-2007, 06:57 AM         #102
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my how quiet this thread has gotten
 10 years ago '05        #103
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
This hits too close to home becuase this happened with my mother when I was born. My father told me she kept refusing to get a transfusion and they ended up taking me out of her stomach. The more and more I here the story it makes me angry because it makes me think about how because of this silly belief that i could have almost never known my mother. That is probably why I chose not to follow her religion. The woman was stupid for this sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #104
cc91222 
space
space
space
$896 | Props total: 0 0
good job dj quik, talk about a thread shutdown
 11-09-2007, 12:49 PM         #105
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Unreal...sad but get a clue, WAKE UP PEOPLE. I mean stop taking away from your enjoyment on this wonderful planet in hopes that your going to some kind of heaven...enjoy what you KNOW you have which is quite a while on this planet so you should make it enjoyable....sad.

Wait, where were the christian drs to protest and force her to take the blood and save her life o ya real people they don't give two sh!ts about just cells and f*gs...I mean congress should of intervened oo wait prolly not a white woman or maybe cuz she was JW...I am sure it wouldn't help the republicans base to try to save some JW...besides they prolly already got a vegetable white lady to try to save during xmas or some sh*t.

Unkle, your posts always kick a.ss keep up the good work, glad to see someone on BX cares more about the world and its problems then p. diddys new perm or jlos new baby.:applause:

Last edited by SleepyThug; 11-09-2007 at 12:57 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #106
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,903 | Props total: 833 833
 Unkleluc said:
Jehovas witness' are a fu*kin cult
Hell yeah. And could someone please tell me why NONE of their "churches" have windows??
 11-09-2007, 01:00 PM         #107
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha754kid said:
Hell yeah. And could someone please tell me why NONE of their "churches" have windows??
Cuz crazy christians would prolly firebomb them.
 10 years ago '04        #108
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
some people just dont get it,no witnesses are not a cult,an organization yes,if u have questions ask,stop a.ssuming,u really dont want to speak ignorant things on god,but i guess you all dont care.ole well

u couldnt have forced her,because we have a power of attorney card that means u cant intervene in that situation.

and we dont need windows.

and the world is goin to end soon anyway,its good she proved true to her faith,its goin to get real rough for witnesses in the comin future.

People hate witnesses for no reasons.can somebody give me a few?
the whole world seems to,but loves catholics and other religions and the good ole priests that over time have molested prolly millions of kids and have been corrupt,but nobody says much about it and seems to be the norm now to hear about now.Like its ok it happens all the time.

wake up.

Last edited by ddash; 11-09-2007 at 01:14 PM..
 11-09-2007, 01:12 PM         #109
krayziedogg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i beleive in Christ and try my best to follow the Bible and the Word of God, but i have always beleived that "RELIGION" is a man made evil. My moms side of the family is JW, and yall wouldnt beleive the stuff they did to her and my grandmother....anyways RIP, at least she stood for what she beleived in, thats more than 99% of the people in the world can say.
 10 years ago '04        #110
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
^^^^
what they do,and people must remember that all people are imperfect and sin and can change there minds and hearts to do bad things,all people.It is magnified if they are jw,I dont know why.man we are humans also.We have the same bad desires of the heart too.

I know this thread wouldnt have been as big or important if she wasnt a jw
 11-09-2007, 01:21 PM         #111
thecrownprince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boy, this sh*t was amusing. A lotta people show their ignorance by what they say.

On that note, I respect this woman for choosing to stand firm in her beliefs. Anybody who degrades her because of that has no principles which they stand on himself. It's a beflief. That's something she chose in her heart to believe in. Like it has been said, people pick and choose which parts of the bible to follow. at least she held strong to it, unlike most people would have. Maybe she believed that in staying strong to her beliefs, that God would take care of her children and provide the father with all that they need.
 10 years ago '04        #112
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
^^^^^
thanks you,i wish people could understand that.
 11-09-2007, 01:48 PM         #113
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unkleluc said:
Jehovas witness' are a fu*kin cult
FORREAL

these mother fu*kers threw a propain tank at my house, dead a.ss
 11-10-2007, 08:45 AM         #114
Thekingdavid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Jehovah's witnesses and any bi*ch that agrees with them
I Just saw some of the most dumbest sh*t in this thread ever posted

all of you in here get to taking a noose put it around your neck and puttin it around the top of a tree and just dive for freedom

King David has spoken *Tips Crown*
 10 years ago '04        #115
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
^^^^
looks the king from burger king
 11-10-2007, 09:57 AM         #116
Thekingdavid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:
^^^^
You ignorant son of a bi*ch you should be behe@ded for such blasphemous statements
 10 years ago '04        #117
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
 ddash said:
^^^^
yes it does
 11-10-2007, 10:13 AM         #118
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You all need to STF and listen to some Jimi Hendrix (Namely Machine Gun)
 10 years ago '04        #119
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1162 1162
 cr8ed2bh8ed585 said:
its not because im a jw or anything its just because i wouldnt its not your blood its not meant to be in you body not like u livin off of someone else but its unpure and blood is very very VERY significant... sacred... some things (no offense) some people just cant understand
But there are also parts of the Bible that talks about how thou shall not abandon thy child. Thus she wound up sinning when she refused a transfusion. Sin is sin in the eyes of God regardless of how much of a fuss JW makes over "oooo no transfusions!!!! THATS A SIN!!! A BIG SIN!!!!". God makes little distinction over someone who tells a white lie over someone who decided to k!ll a bunch of folks. So why choose unnecessary death which makes your last action on earth a sin over accepting blood which makes it a sin but ask God for forgiveness afterwards?

R.I.P. to the lady though, but she died a fools death. I'll pray for them kids though.
 10 years ago '05        #120
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
a man was in a boat, the boat tipped over nd he began drowning...

1 boat came by him and asked if he needed help, he said "no thnx, god will save me"

a 2nd boat comes by and asks the same, the man says again, "no thnx, god will save me"

a 3rd boat came by and the guy again repeat, "no thnx, god will save"

the dude finally drowns, dies, goes to heaven ands asks god "what happened?"

and god says, man, i sent you 3 boats..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago