Nov 5 - Jehovah's Witness mom dies after denying blood transfusion after giving birth

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-07-2007, 10:01 AM         #61
Stigmatas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
muslims don't eat pork.
jehovas witness don't believe in blood transfusion.
catholics don't believe in contraception.

There are so many more from so many other religions. It's what they believe.
I know in the case of this story JW's don't take blood transfusions because they believe the soul lies in the blood. Therefore they don't believe in blood transfusions. They will however take blood alternatives. I know this because i've studied and my grandmother's family are big JW's.

Thats something I can't agree with though. Not taking the fusion. Then again i'm not a witness. She died believing in what she thought was right. I'm sure she wanted the fusion but it her version of god's word its wrong.
 10 years ago '98        #62
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,191 | Props total: 3571 3571
 King Allister said:
wtf religion over your life???
That shouldnt be news to you...
 10 years ago '04        #63
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
 nate200303 said:
some of the people i here are so fu*king stupid. she died for what she believed in. it sooo many soldiers ou tthere gettin k!lled and dying for there country and yall praise them but if someone died for the love of god then all yall can say is "fu*k religion"... and you think that you going to heaven??? why would god want someone like that next to him in heaven.. SOME OF YALL ARE SO STUPID!!!!
that is not the same. soldiers die becuz muthafu*kas tryna k!ll them. tell me how many gunshot wound victims u seen turn down treatment. have u worn a uniform b4? prolly not, but i have. dont say ppl are stupid when u just as dumb ur damn self. she had the option to be saved, whether its her beliefs or not, SHE COULDA BEEN SAVED. soldiers ridin over ieds and gettin bucked cant just say, "let me die, for my country. dont do surgery to save me." THEY DONT HAVE AN OPTION other than signing up for a volunteer armed forces in the first place, but nobody signs up on hopes of dying, more like to better themselves and their families. she left her family on her own. the bible can be interpreted many ways, its up to u to take that info in. ppl get k!lled and die everyday in this crazy a.ss world we live, so it is what is. nobody is right on this subject becuz tryna justify someones religion and their actions for it is impossible. may she rip, but come on, aint no doctor finna tell me they got blood to save me and i turn it down. we were born in sin, and if u truly believe in a higher being, u'll know that u can be forgiven for sins. to each his own...
 10 years ago '07        #64
N2C 4 heat pts
space
space
$760 | Props total: 14 14
this lady is no mother.. see what cults do to people?
i hope she enjoyed the Kool-aid and Nike kicks.. ;)

cult
cult
cult
cult
cult
cult
 10 years ago '07        #65
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 cr8ed2bh8ed585 said:
power to her... death before dishonor she would rather die than to live on somethin she didnt believe n. Alot of my mom side of the fam is jw and honestly i wouldnt of taken the blood either.
I understand her plea but at the sametime..once u have kids..ur life is TOTALLY different. U wouldnt believe half of the shyt women have contemplated doing to an individual if they hurt their child. I think she shouldve took it if not for herself jus for the kids....den on top of that... some people base their lives off a book written by an individual not by a divine presence... I have my beliefs but if it came down to it...id sacrifce prolly everything to take care of my babies...Its an unbelievable bond
 11-07-2007, 11:15 AM         #66
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissStush88 said:
I understand her plea but at the sametime..once u have kids..ur life is TOTALLY different. U wouldnt believe half of the shyt women have contemplated doing to an individual if they hurt their child. I think she shouldve took it if not for herself jus for the kids....den on top of that... some people base their lives off a book written by an individual not by a divine presence... I have my beliefs but if it came down to it...id sacrifce prolly everything to take care of my babies...Its an unbelievable bond

^^ wow somebody that understands that the book wasn't written by a divine being:applause:

If you actually read the bible, it is a book open to interpretation. It is chock full of violence, s3x, and most of all contradiction. It is one thing to believe in something and die for it, but it is another thing when that belief is out of a book that is full of contradictions when most people who follows that book dont know where the fu*k those stories came from in the first place. Most religious people I met dont know where those stories come from, the history behind the bible. I can't say that for the people here but it is clearly, clearly shown that some people here are brought up from religious backgrounds, a little biased I suppose...

I believe in the beer god, and you believe in the stotch god, so why must you force scotch down my throat and ring my doorbell to convince me? lol

Last edited by currybai; 11-07-2007 at 11:16 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #67
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
can anybody post the actual rule? you know, word for word? I'm very interested to see how they worded it in the scriptures. Is it something like, "thou shalt not utilize 21st century medical techniques"?
 11-07-2007, 11:48 AM         #68
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
can anybody post the actual rule? you know, word for word? I'm very interested to see how they worded it in the scriptures. Is it something like, "thou shalt not utilize 21st century medical techniques"?
Genesis 9 vs 3-4: "Every moving animal that is alive may serve as food for you. As in the case of green vegetation, I do give it all to you. Only flesh with its soul—its blood—you must not eat."

Acts 15:28-29 says: "For the holy spirit and we ourselves have favoured adding no further burden to you, except these necessary things, to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication. If you carefully keep yourselves from these things, you will prosper. Good health to you!”

At least they follow all of the Bible, follow it all or don't follow it at all.

Last edited by Exodus X13; 11-07-2007 at 11:59 AM..
 11-07-2007, 12:02 PM         #69
nate200303  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lethalastro said:
that is not the same. soldiers die becuz muthafu*kas tryna k!ll them. tell me how many gunshot wound victims u seen turn down treatment. have u worn a uniform b4? prolly not, but i have. dont say ppl are stupid when u just as dumb ur damn self. she had the option to be saved, whether its her beliefs or not, SHE COULDA BEEN SAVED. soldiers ridin over ieds and gettin bucked cant just say, "let me die, for my country. dont do surgery to save me." THEY DONT HAVE AN OPTION other than signing up for a volunteer armed forces in the first place, but nobody signs up on hopes of dying, more like to better themselves and their families. she left her family on her own. the bible can be interpreted many ways, its up to u to take that info in. ppl get k!lled and die everyday in this crazy a.ss world we live, so it is what is. nobody is right on this subject becuz tryna justify someones religion and their actions for it is impossible. may she rip, but come on, aint no doctor finna tell me they got blood to save me and i turn it down. we were born in sin, and if u truly believe in a higher being, u'll know that u can be forgiven for sins. to each his own...

i'm not tryin to argue or start beef with you. but you don't know what you talking about. i'm pretty sure she didn't go to the hospital knowing that she was gonna die if she didn't take blood transfusion. but it happen and she choose to obey god's word the bible over her own life. i don't know her but by that act of faith. i know she was a good person. just like you said with the army, you join the army in hopes to have a better life, more money, etc.. but yo u have no intentions of dying. but in some cases you go to war, and sometime you get k!lled. its the same thing, she went to the hospital to have her babies, not knowing that she was gonna die. and in her head she had no choice but to be k!lled because disobeying what she believes in is not an option.... you right you can be forgiven for your sins but only if you "TRULY" repentent. if you go in there sayin oh well god will forgive me later... then do you really think you truly repentent??? its true that the bible can be interpreted in many ways. but some of the words in the bible are quite blunt. if it says "to abstain from blood" its only one way to interpret that. she did the right thing..but it is very sad that it had to end that way. may she Rest in peace and make god bless her family and children.
 10 years ago '04        #70
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
 nate200303 said:
i'm not tryin to argue or start beef with you. but you don't know what you talking about. i'm pretty sure she didn't go to the hospital knowing that she was gonna die if she didn't take blood transfusion. but it happen and she choose to obey god's word the bible over her own life. i don't know her but by that act of faith. i know she was a good person. just like you said with the army, you join the army in hopes to have a better life, more money, etc.. but yo u have no intentions of dying. but in some cases you go to war, and sometime you get k!lled. its the same thing, she went to the hospital to have her babies, not knowing that she was gonna die. and in her head she had no choice but to be k!lled because disobeying what she believes in is not an option.... you right you can be forgiven for your sins but only if you "TRULY" repentent. if you go in there sayin oh well god will forgive me later... then do you really think you truly repentent??? its true that the bible can be interpreted in many ways. but some of the words in the bible are quite blunt. if it says "to abstain from blood" its only one way to interpret that. she did the right thing..but it is very sad that it had to end that way. may she Rest in peace and make god bless her family and children.
like i said, aint no use in arguing this, and i still dont agree wit u. yall can be stupid and sh*t and say yall wouldnt take the blood, but if u got kids, u'd kno better. i have two kids so my outlook on this is biased, cuz i would never leave my kids behind when i have an option to live. i'm done wit this
 11-07-2007, 12:18 PM         #71
nate200303  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
Genesis 9 vs 3-4: "Every moving animal that is alive may serve as food for you. As in the case of green vegetation, I do give it all to you. Only flesh with its soul—its blood—you must not eat."

Acts 15:28-29 says: "For the holy spirit and we ourselves have favoured adding no further burden to you, except these necessary things, to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication. If you carefully keep yourselves from these things, you will prosper. Good health to you!”

:applause::applause::applause:Thank you!!. :applause::applause:

n*ggaz be trying to pick and choose what to obey and not obey in the bible to benefit there needs. ... either follow the bible or don't follow it all.. simply as that. its funny alota peeps claim they love god.. but when someone try to talk to them about the bible or about god.. they don't wanna hear it. .... sounds like love to me:rolleyes:
 11-07-2007, 12:24 PM         #72
nate200303  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lethalastro said:
like i said, aint no use in arguing this, and i still dont agree wit u. yall can be stupid and sh*t and say yall wouldnt take the blood, but if u got kids, u'd kno better. i have two kids so my outlook on this is biased, cuz i would never leave my kids behind when i have an option to live. i'm done wit this
thats cool. and thats ya choice. i feel ya man. i don't blame ya for wanting to live for ya kids. but you gotta remember it's your choice. she shouldn't be judge for the decision she made. but you're right.. this conversation is pointless. i'm through with this too.
 11-07-2007, 12:28 PM         #73
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nate200303 said:

:applause:

Very few people talk as much sense as this.
 10 years ago '07        #74
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 goldstarchoice said:
My sister used to be a JW then she said that sh*t was fake as hell. Now she is a Christian...which is also fake, but more rational. I'd rather be Christian than JW.
jehovah witnesses are christians so your sister really dont know what she is doing or talking about..i grew up in a jehovah witness household and the blood thing is serious for more than a few reasons

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 11-07-2007 at 12:31 PM..
 11-07-2007, 12:49 PM         #75
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:

How can you follow something that contradicts itself? How can you follow something thats been revised? How can you follow something that old and expect the same standards to apply to today's world?
 11-07-2007, 12:50 PM         #76
nate200303  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 currybai said:
How can you follow something that contradicts itself? How can you follow something thats been revised? How can you follow something that old and expect the same standards to apply to today's world?
if you believe that, then don't follow it at all.. enough said. its your choice...just do you.
 11-07-2007, 12:52 PM         #77
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nate200303 said:
if you believe that, then don't follow it at all.. enough said. its your choice...just do you.
what is there to laugh about? I dont believe in it, I know it. Anyone who studies religion knows it too, ask any religion professor, or MAYBE just maybe, you can read the bible yourself, the original bible. Just do you... wtf? what kind of response is that?
 11-07-2007, 01:01 PM         #78
nate200303  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 currybai said:
what is there to laugh about? I dont believe in it, I know it. Anyone who studies religion knows it too, ask any religion professor, or MAYBE just maybe, you can read the bible yourself, the original bible. Just do you... wtf? what kind of response is that?
ask any religion professor? they don't kno nothing. there are scientist out there that says they have proof that we came from monkeys. those religion professor don't kno nothing about the bible.
 11-07-2007, 01:12 PM         #79
JeanJovi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cr8ed2bh8ed585 said:
I partially agree. all the stuff about your children i absolutely agree with but its not like she just walked out on them and is living somewhere else or is a crackhead or somethin she died. she made a conscious decision to sacrifice her life for what she believed in at all cost.... even if that meant her kids would grow up without a mom there physically, but atleast they can kno they're mom died for what she believed in. you dont have to be super religious or a christian or any of that. I dont think it had anything to do with 1 particular verse but she believed in the significance of blood and its purity so she decided.
according to most religions, dying is the process of living this world and going to the next. so she did technically LEAVE. and that's fu*ked up. does the bible not stress the importance of family? the bi*ch refused something that could save her life, she picked one little part out of the bible and completely ignored others that were of higher importance. i'm not even religious, yet i can completely see how unjustifiable her decision was.

You cant say she died for what she believed in, especially if she ignored all other practices.
 11-07-2007, 05:41 PM         #80
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could give a fu*k about the bi*ch but do people forget they just had kids?

What dude would honestly tell the doctor to let his wife die right after she gives him kids? Unless of course he wanted her dead to begin with.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago