Nov 5 - Jehovah's Witness mom dies after denying blood transfusion after giving birth

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
jayhot 
space
space
space
$81 | Props total: 0 0
It relates to what you said because its an "Outdated verse" aswell. Your logic is that "Well theres new revolutionized practices so its OK." No, It doesn't say its OK in the bible, so bible followers don't condone or practice w/e is said not to be practiced, simple as that.

The s3x part also relates to "your logic" because, you can apply it to the situation. The bible Forbade s3x before marriage for many reasons, one being "Unwed Pregnancy". Now I can use "your logic" and say well since there are now condoms, I don't have to worry about that and the verse which forbade it becomes annulled. I'm telling you that it doesn't work that way. Its about the principle, the bible said not to do it, so it musn't be done on any circumstances because you'd be breaking "God's Law" (According to the bible). Do you still not understand how it relates?

And the blood is sacred, to the individual, meaning its not to be shared or purposely shedded (Blood Donations), according to the bible. Once again, its the principle, which is why it also isn't Christian-Like to also give blood.

Dude, the bible doesn't work in the way you want to make it work. If it prohibits something you do not have the authority to lift this prohibition, as a bible follower and servant of your god.

And whats to be open for interpretation when it clearly restricts something?
I.E. "You are not to drink pepsi" Is that open for interpretation?

Only time things are open for interpretations is when they are vague. How is it vague when it specifically addresses the issue?

And once again, I am speaking in accordance to the bible. I don't follow its rules nor do I gives a fu*k about its rules. I just happen to know its rules and regulations.

p.s. Religion is the cancer of the Earth.
Dude, you make some good points. However, the bible is very open to interpretation. Bible thumpers pick and choose when they want to follow the bible. Always have and always will. "Thou shalt not k!ll". Like that's really followed. The south is the bible belt and they k!lled people everyday of the week. You can twist alot of the verses to support whatever you want. More people have died in the name of religion than anything else. "Slave obey your master". My point exactly.

These bibles verses don't exactly say don't do blood tranfusions:

"Keep abstaining from sacrificed idols and blood..."
Acts 15:29

"...they should keep themselves from what is sacrificed to idols as well as from blood..." Acts 21:25

It depends on how you see it. I'm sure there is something in there that states you shouldn't dessert your kids.

As far as the "s3x before marriage" you missed my point completely. You would be ignorant to not acknowledge that the bible contains many statements to control the people of that time. All in all the bible was written by man and is also influenced by man's own agendas. The bible was the most powerful means to control the people. The "s3x before marriage" entered the bible over dowry's and such. If you hit someones daughter before marriage her value was diminished and the family disgraced. That's where that came from not anything god said. Hell if it was just about god, why do you have to sign a marriage license???
 10 years ago '04        #42
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
 jayhot said:
Dude, you make some good points. However, the bible is very open to interpretation. Bible thumpers pick and choose when they want to follow the bible. Always have and always will. "Thou shalt not k!ll". Like that's really followed. The south is the bible belt and they k!lled people everyday of the week. You can twist alot of the verses to support whatever you want. More people have died in the name of religion than anything else. "Slave obey your master". My point exactly.

"...they should keep themselves from what is sacrificed to idols as well as from blood..." Acts 21:25

It depends on how you see it. I'm sure there is something in there that states you shouldn't dessert your kids.

As far as the "s3x before marriage" you missed my point completely. You would be ignorant to not acknowledge that the bible contains many statements to control the people of that time. All in all the bible was written by man and is also influenced by man's own agendas. The bible was the most powerful means to control the people. The "s3x before marriage" entered the bible over dowry's and such. If you hit someones daughter before marriage her value was diminished and the family disgraced. That's where that came from not anything god said. Hell if it was just about god, why do you have to sign a marriage license???
:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #43
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,823 | Props total: 191 191
im pretty sure blood transfusions have been around for ages..so lets not say this is new advancements in life
 11-07-2007, 07:39 AM         #44
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well apart from the religious and non religious hate here. I have to say if you're gonna have a blood transfusion, IMO at least it comes from your own siblings or some one in your family. Imagine that, having blood transfusion then finding out you got aids from it. Unbelievable but back then when it came to blood donations, doctors don't really check whether the donor is healthy, had aids or anything alike diseases etc, and those who need blood transfusion would get a disease that they've never had before, kinda suck knowing that they're gonna die because of another disease.
 10 years ago '04        #45
jayhot 
space
space
space
$81 | Props total: 0 0
im pretty sure blood transfusions have been around for ages..so lets not say this is new advancements in life
Yeah, they probably have been around for ages. But blood groups weren't found until 1900 by Karl Landsteiner. You need the correct blood type for a blood tranfusion to be successful. Look it up. So, lets imagine how many blood transfusions were actually successful without this important piece of the puzzle???
 11-07-2007, 07:48 AM         #46
nate200303  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of the people i here are so fu*king stupid. she died for what she believed in. it sooo many soldiers ou tthere gettin k!lled and dying for there country and yall praise them but if someone died for the love of god then all yall can say is "fu*k religion"... and you think that you going to heaven??? why would god want someone like that next to him in heaven.. SOME OF YALL ARE SO STUPID!!!!
 11-07-2007, 08:51 AM         #47
rullegardin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cr8ed2bh8ed585 said:
power to her... death before dishonor she would rather die than to live on somethin she didnt believe n. Alot of my mom side of the fam is jw and honestly i wouldnt of taken the blood either.
why in the fu*k wouldnt you though? i cant possibly see anyting wrong with reciving blood, but hey, yall just go ahed and save the blood for me
 11-07-2007, 09:06 AM         #48
JeanJovi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off, even if you're religious, isnt it against the bible to deny your child?

"Children are a gift of the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them" (Psalm 127:3-5).

So technically, she just denied a gift from god.......

See how this sh*t is fu*ked up? The Christian religion is so fu*ked up because people pick and choose what they want to follow. Sure there are different sub categories of the religion, but they are denominations. Which means, they INTERPRET the bible in a particular way, even though it might not be the right way.

So here is some advice; live your life as best as you can and never deny your child a mother due to ONE particular verse (that could've in fact been misinterpreted) and completely ignore others.
 11-07-2007, 09:20 AM         #49
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The reality is they'll grow up believing their Mum was a selfish nutcase.

Lets face facts, you're living in a dream world if you think they'll grow up viewing their Mum as some angelic person who died for some sort of moral purpose.

They'll grow up thinking she was mentally unstable, like the majority of people in the world view the women.
 11-07-2007, 09:21 AM         #50
iamthatgurl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all, what everyone seems to be forgetting is that for this woman, This life as we know it is not what she's concerned about. There is a reason she is living her life by the principles that she is. You people who have no faith wouldn't understand that so you would say how dare she, she ruined her kids LIFE! But to ppl who believe this life that we live now is short and fleeting.

Secondly, anyone who truly knows Jehovah's Witnesses knows that of any group or religion they live closer to the Bible and closer to the way Christ lived than any other group. Many Christians say they attain to follow Christ's example and live like him but they dont really examine the Bible to find out what else besides the mainstream Christian principles this entails. Jehovah's Witnesses study the Bible with more scrutiny and more detail than you know.

And lastly, for all those calling them a cult and saying their beliefs are crazy, you are just ignorant, its not really your fault. If you know anything about the Bible you would know that Christ's true followers are supposed to be hated, supposed to be persecuted, and supposed to be outside the norm "not of this system of things". They expect this and they purposely separate themselves from the secular world. Think about that for a minute.
 11-07-2007, 09:24 AM         #51
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayhot said:

About bible "Thump pickers", I made this known in my first post. About people being convenient christians (Or w/e religion). People try to enforce rules in the bible but when theres a rule which is inconvenient to them, they flip it or say "Oh, its not to be taken literally."

The verses say, abstain (Keep yourself from) blood. Now getting transfusion would be a breach in that law. Because you didn't "abstain". But most verses in the bible are more about the principle than anything. You know the story of Abraham and his son.

And about there being a verse that says "don't desert your kids"... Iono, but if she took the blood, it would be "Putting ones life ahead of 'Gods Law'."

Now the s3x part. I know the reasons why s3x before marraige was prohibited back then. And one of those reasons is because of "Unwed pregnancy". If you look clearly, I said "one of the reasons being" (Meaning theres more but I choose the one I'm making a point about).
 11-07-2007, 09:27 AM         #52
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
The religous nutters are running wild in this thread.

Anyone who supports the women is scum and should k!ll themselfs for supporting such an inhumane and pathetically egotistical act

What an ignorant statement.

I'm not no religious fanatic or anything but who said that having the blood transfusion would have automatically given her life.

IT SAYS IT NOWHERE

She could have thrown her beliefs out the window and still died.

She did what she believed and thats good.
 11-07-2007, 09:28 AM         #53
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cr8ed2bh8ed585 said:
its not because im a jw or anything its just because i wouldnt its not your blood its not meant to be in you body not like u livin off of someone else but its unpure and blood is very very VERY significant... sacred... some things (no offense) some people just cant understand
I don't want to ever have to have a blood transfusion or a transplant.

But what would you pick?
 11-07-2007, 09:29 AM         #54
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamthatgurl said:
First of all, what everyone seems to be forgetting is that for this woman, This life as we know it is not what she's concerned about. There is a reason she is living her life by the principles that she is. You people who have no faith wouldn't understand that so you would say how dare she, she ruined her kids LIFE! But to ppl who believe this life that we live now is short and fleeting.

Secondly, anyone who truly knows Jehovah's Witnesses knows that of any group or religion they live closer to the Bible and closer to the way Christ lived than any other group. Many Christians say they attain to follow Christ's example and live like him but they dont really examine the Bible to find out what else besides the mainstream Christian principles this entails. Jehovah's Witnesses study the Bible with more scrutiny and more detail than you know.

And lastly, for all those calling them a cult and saying their beliefs are crazy, you are just ignorant, its not really your fault. If you know anything about the Bible you would know that Christ's true followers are supposed to be hated, supposed to be persecuted, and supposed to be outside the norm "not of this system of things". They expect this and they purposely separate themselves from the secular world. Think about that for a minute.
They are a cult, as is any other religion.

And lol at your last paragraph, you religous people are so fu*king retarded it's unbelievable. Of course they're going to write that, you mindless twat; It's called covering their backs!

They write that rubbish throughout the bible so that you mentally ill people who bought into the scam, can stay secure in your primative views, and find a.ssurance in your beliefs when sane people point out how fu*king insane you are... It's clear as a fu*king window!

Jesus christ i just want all you religous people to dissapear, fu*k off somewhere away from the normal people, so society can fu*king progress without your caveman like antics and theories holding us back in the name of political-correctness and equal opportunities.

YOUR PARENTS FAILED TO RAISE YOU!

Thank fu*k i live in a fu*king predominately sane(atheist) country.

See you all in hell
 11-07-2007, 09:31 AM         #55
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
The reality is they'll grow up believing their Mum was a selfish nutcase.

Lets face facts, you're living in a dream world if you think they'll grow up viewing their Mum as some angelic person who died for some sort of moral purpose.

They'll grow up thinking she was mentally unstable, like the majority of people in the world view the women.
Are you kidding?
They will grow up listening to stories telling them how faithful their mother was. Infact, they will use her mother as an example of faith in their religion. The mother will be revered. Its just the way they are going to get conditioned.

You make it seem like kids aren't sponges that can get conditioned any which way the adult may please to condition them. Why do you think soo many people believe in God? When in reality belief in God is no different from belief in ET's.
 11-07-2007, 09:33 AM         #56
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
What an ignorant statement.

I'm not no religious fanatic or anything but who said that having the blood transfusion would have automatically given her life.

IT SAYS IT NOWHERE

She could have thrown her beliefs out the window and still died.

She did what she believed and thats good.
It's good? She had the chance to live and bring up her children, but she chose not to out of her belief in some whacko fu*king cult.

It's my belief that religion should be banned, and all believers in religions should be sent into a mental home to be cured.

Based on the fact that those are my beliefs, if i managed to carry out those beliefs, would that be good?

No it wouldn't. Doing something in the name of belief doesn't mean somethings good.
 11-07-2007, 09:34 AM         #57
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
Are you kidding?
They will grow up listening to stories telling them how faithful their mother was. Infact, they will use her mother as an example of faith in their religion. The mother will be revered. Its just the way they are going to get conditioned.

You make it seem like kids aren't sponges that can get conditioned any which way the adult may please to condition them. Why do you think soo many people believe in God? When in reality belief in God is no different from belief in ET's.
Accept for the fact belief in ET's has about 3060304024027i04027i4026o-68k623498tj394y93m6n9um53 more evidence than belief in god.
 11-07-2007, 09:35 AM         #58
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cr8ed2bh8ed585 said:
But if her kids are brought up the same way or similar to how she was then that wouldnt be the case.....
Oh, right; Well yeah, if religous brain washing is in the equation then they might grow up into a belief that their mother wasn't an idiot.
 11-07-2007, 09:43 AM         #59
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
It's good? She had the chance to live and bring up her children, but she chose not to out of her belief in some whacko fu*king cult.

It's my belief that religion should be banned, and all believers in religions should be sent into a mental home to be cured.

Based on the fact that those are my beliefs, if i managed to carry out those beliefs, would that be good?

No it wouldn't. Doing something in the name of belief doesn't mean somethings good.

Who said she had a chance and not die even with the blood transfusion.

Have you ever been depressed by any chance?

Oh yes with all that binge drinking.
 11-07-2007, 09:56 AM         #60
iamthatgurl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
They are a cult, as is any other religion.

And lol at your last paragraph, you religous people are so fu*king retarded it's unbelievable. Of course they're going to write that, you mindless twat; It's called covering their backs!

They write that rubbish throughout the bible so that you mentally ill people who bought into the scam, can stay secure in your primative views, and find a.ssurance in your beliefs when sane people point out how fu*king insane you are... It's clear as a fu*king window!

Jesus christ i just want all you religous people to dissapear, fu*k off somewhere away from the normal people, so society can fu*king progress without your caveman like antics and theories holding us back in the name of political-correctness and equal opportunities.

YOUR PARENTS FAILED TO RAISE YOU!

Thank fu*k i live in a fu*king predominately sane(atheist) country.

See you all in hell
First of all you seem like the mentally ill one, why are you going through responding to everyones comments one by one with your garbage and hatred. Just reading your comments makes me feel sorry for you. Except at the same time I want to laugh b/c you are so ignorant. You want all us religious ppl to "fu*k off" so you athiests can "progress". Oh really!?!? B/c all of this "progress" has made the world such a better place?? You're nuts. The world today is a total disaster. The violence, starvation, overall suffereing, oh and people all over walking around with hate in their hearts like you.
Oh and you think you live in an athiest country, thats the biggest joke of all!! Haha good one!!! Keeping dreaming....
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy