Nov 5 - Jehovah's Witness mom dies after denying blood transfusion after giving birth

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
i dont care what nobody says, that lady is dumb as fu*k. and religion aint sh*t but a tool to persuade and keep order to a mass of people. yall need to read up on the real jim jones and see how fuccked up religion can get. holla back until then...

Last edited by lethalastro; 11-06-2007 at 10:07 AM..
 11-06-2007, 10:34 AM         #22
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayhot said:
This whole blood transfusion issue with the Jehovah Witnesses is rather illogical. I'm no atheist but I do believe a lot of stuff in the bible reflects the thinking of man during that time period. Back in those days they were not privilaged to the medical advances that we have in this day and age. A blood tranfusion in that time period would have been considered crazy. But in this day and age its common practice. I can't believe this woman did her kids like this. JW is truly a cult if you ask me.
Its not about it being hard or crazy to do, its about it not being done period, which is why its even mentioned. It mentions blood being sacred dude.

According to your logic on this, the same would be applied to s3x before marriage. I guess it doesn't matter these days because back then they didn't have condoms. Now we do, so that part in the bible shouldn't matter.
Its more about the principle of the whole thing, when reading the bible.

I'm no bible follower nor do I fu*ks with religion but if you call one of them a cult for following the bible, they all are.

Once again, I say fu*k all religion.

Last edited by CHRONICLE; 11-06-2007 at 11:25 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #23
lethalastro 
space
space
when religion goes wrong

Last edited by lethalastro; 11-06-2007 at 10:55 AM..
 11-06-2007, 11:23 AM         #24
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lethalastro said:
when religion goes wrong

Religion (Collectively) went wrong when it was created.

Last edited by CHRONICLE; 11-06-2007 at 11:28 AM..
 11-06-2007, 11:47 AM         #25
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The religous nutters are running wild in this thread.

Anyone who supports the women is scum and should k!ll themselfs for supporting such an inhumane and pathetically egotistical act
 10 years ago '04        #26
lethalastro 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:

Anyone who supports the women is scum and should k!ll themselfs for supporting such an inhumane and pathetically egotistical act
i'm afraid i have to agree wit u. i dont care what religion, my kids come first. religion dont pay my bills so :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #27
lethalastro 
space
space
it pays for the pastor's new cadillac tho....
 11-06-2007, 01:21 PM         #28
nate200303  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rip...
 11-06-2007, 01:36 PM         #29
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

yet thinking like this doesnt deem you as scum? religion is religin, and who really could sit and discuss someone elses religion and degrade it based on one story....

goldstarchoice said:
My sister used to be a JW then she said that sh*t was fake as hell. Now she is a Christian...which is also fake, but more rational. I'd rather be Christian than JW.
and Jehaovah's Witnesses are christian, Christian is a category that is broken up into subcategories. and what is a real christian but someone who would put any amount of love of God's words over life anyday?

Last edited by Jerseyelite89; 11-06-2007 at 01:41 PM..
 11-06-2007, 01:55 PM         #30
shsshep1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerseyelite89 said:
yet thinking like this doesnt deem you as scum? religion is religin, and who really could sit and discuss someone elses religion and degrade it based on one story....

and Jehaovah's Witnesses are christian, Christian is a category that is broken up into subcategories. and what is a real christian but someone who would put any amount of love of God's words over life anyday?
Thats bullsh*t because its not just her life she just gave birth to two children who are now motherless. Its not just affecting her its affecting two innocent, helpless children who had nothing to do with this at all. Stupid. Would God rather have two motherless children or have two children with a mother who is able to guide them and teach them the ways of the religion? Fu*k it.
 10 years ago '04        #31
geezy the reaL 
space
space
$425 | Props total: 0 0
 Mbrew457 said:
AND THATS WHY RELIGION IS fu*kING RETARDED sure it saves some people but think of all the genocides, wars, and other problems likes this bull sh*t that could be prevented. people need to realize religion was created along time ago to explain the unexplainable and control the masses that's it...

word.
 10 years ago '04        #32
jayhot 
space
space
space
$81 | Props total: 0 0
Its not about it being hard or crazy to do, its about it not being done period, which is why its even mentioned. It mentions blood being sacred dude.

According to your logic on this, the same would be applied to s3x before marriage. I guess it doesn't matter these days because back then they didn't have condoms. Now we do, so that part in the bible shouldn't matter.
Its more about the principle of the whole thing, when reading the bible.

I'm no bible follower nor do I fu*ks with religion but if you call one of them a cult for following the bible, they all are.

Once again, I say fu*k all religion.
How does s3x before marriage relate to what I said? Back then the same people getting married was f*ckin before they got married. So what's your point? Marriage is man-made anyway. It's a highly dramatized legal contract. Nothing more nor less.

Back to the blood being sacred, how does having a blood transfusion make the blood any less sacred? Everything you read in the bible is subject to your own interpetation anyway. So how can you read an outdated verse and try to apply it situations that never would have been imagined when the text was written????

Last edited by jayhot; 11-06-2007 at 02:09 PM..
 11-06-2007, 02:11 PM         #33
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerseyelite89 said:
I can't even understand what you're saying, is what you just typed even English?

If you're implying i'm degrading anyones religion then you need to step your reading up.

All i've said is that anyone who supports the women is scum, and that the religous nutters are running wild in this thread.

Please point out where i've degraded anyones religion? You're a twat just for being on the defensive of your primative and religous views, based on my comment.

Last edited by r a n c i d; 11-06-2007 at 02:14 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #34
lethalastro 
space
space
 Poppadopolis said:
Dr. House would have snuck in and pumped that b1tch with 4 pints of blood.
 11-06-2007, 02:57 PM         #35
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayhot said:
How does s3x before marriage relate to what I said? Back then the same people getting married was f*ckin before they got married. So what's your point? Marriage is man-made anyway. It's a highly dramatized legal contract. Nothing more nor less.

Back to the blood being sacred, how does having a blood transfusion make the blood any less sacred? Everything you read in the bible is subject to your own interpetation anyway. So how can you read an outdated verse and try to apply it situations that never would have been imagined when the text was written????
It relates to what you said because its an "Outdated verse" aswell. Your logic is that "Well theres new revolutionized practices so its OK." No, It doesn't say its OK in the bible, so bible followers don't condone or practice w/e is said not to be practiced, simple as that.

The s3x part also relates to "your logic" because, you can apply it to the situation. The bible Forbade s3x before marriage for many reasons, one being "Unwed Pregnancy". Now I can use "your logic" and say well since there are now condoms, I don't have to worry about that and the verse which forbade it becomes annulled. I'm telling you that it doesn't work that way. Its about the principle, the bible said not to do it, so it musn't be done on any circumstances because you'd be breaking "God's Law" (According to the bible). Do you still not understand how it relates?

And the blood is sacred, to the individual, meaning its not to be shared or purposely shedded (Blood Donations), according to the bible. Once again, its the principle, which is why it also isn't Christian-Like to also give blood.

Dude, the bible doesn't work in the way you want to make it work. If it prohibits something you do not have the authority to lift this prohibition, as a bible follower and servant of your god.

And whats to be open for interpretation when it clearly restricts something?
I.E. "You are not to drink pepsi" Is that open for interpretation?

Only time things are open for interpretations is when they are vague. How is it vague when it specifically addresses the issue?

And once again, I am speaking in accordance to the bible. I don't follow its rules nor do I gives a fu*k about its rules. I just happen to know its rules and regulations.

p.s. Religion is the cancer of the Earth.

Last edited by CHRONICLE; 11-06-2007 at 02:59 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #36
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
3 words selfish and ignorant smh
 11-06-2007, 03:22 PM         #37
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
3 words selfish and ignorant smh
Three words...
Failed Education System.
 10 years ago '04        #38
dre03 
space
space
$10,170 | Props total: 2452 2452
 unkle said:

Mr Welch, of Sutton Hill, Telford, said: "We can't believe she died after childbirth in this day and age, with all the technology there is.
WTF????

She denied the use of modern technology to save her life...
 10 years ago '07        #39
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
And condoms dont protect against Herpes.
 10 years ago '05        #40
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 Poppadopolis said:
Dr. House would have snuck in and pumped that b1tch with 4 pints of blood.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy