Picture of Peyton Manning's Wife, prepare to throw the fu*k up.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-05-2007, 04:27 PM         #41
micwrecka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:

[pic - click to view]

:sick: :sick:
i seen her around, that pic dont do her justice. she isnt anything special, she just didnt look anything like that when i seen her.
 11-05-2007, 04:30 PM         #43
micwrecka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #44
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 klone03 said:
y'all are stupid. how someone looks isn't everything. all that picture tells me is that he's smarter than most of you who would go for a dumb chick that looks fine, spends all your money & can't cook worth a damn. deciding someone ain't wife material based on a picture is foolish.
Props man. School these youngins in here. Wife material ain't got nothing to do with looks straight up. You gone be with this PERSON the rest of your life and looks can only do so much. Looks don't make the PERSON. She has to be loyal (MOST IMPORTANT), can cook, personality, fun, have a brain, and yall must be compatible. The list goes on. If you find a dime with all those characteristics then you're a lucky man. But if you pass up all the ok looking chicks that meet those credentials all because they aren't dimes, you will be a lonely person.

Yall are confusing casual dating or fu*king credentials with wife credentials. One day yall learn.

Why you think rich white men like Donald Trump got so many divorces? They go for those fine women so they can take care of them and it won't last forever.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 11-05-2007 at 04:35 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #45
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,471 | Props total: 14753 14753
she straight for average cats but u would think a dude caked up like that would have a supermodel ho

p.s. gotdamn homie got a fu*kin 5 head. dude be having movies instead of dreams and sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #46
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,535 | Props total: 6457 6457
 Twelveinchez said:

[pic - click to view]

:sick: :sick:
cut fam some slack simply because he aint black or white. Dude is a fu*king alien with them bug a.ss eyes
 10 years ago '07        #47
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
 Birdman's Back said:
she straight for average cats but u would think a dude caked up like that would have a supermodel ho

p.s. gotdamn homie got a fu*kin 5 head. dude be having movies instead of dreams and sh*t
nice try at some cory jokes everybody has heard before. :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #48
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 Birdman's Back said:

You a fool to think that they haven't fu*ked supermodels or they still might mess with them on the side. But it's tough to have one as your MAIN chick or wife. Yall n*ggas need to grow up on the reals.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 11-05-2007 at 04:38 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #49
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
she aint even ugly at all wow, standards of geeks on the net who get no pus*y are hilarious
 11-05-2007, 04:40 PM         #50
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
I've seen worse

[pic - click to view]

she look like she could be d-wade's aunt or something
 11-05-2007, 04:42 PM         #51
NY Denim Seller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

^This bi*ch is even uglier and older than the chick in the pic I posted..so whats your point?

Bottomline is Peyton has bad taste in women...

Now compare him Tom Brady...Tom Brady upper echeloen a.ss..super models and actresses...

Why cant Peyton do the same?
 11-05-2007, 04:45 PM         #52
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NY Denim Seller said:

[pic - click to view]

^This bi*ch is even uglier and older than the chick in the pic I posted..so whats your point?

Now compare him Tom Brady...Tom Brady upper echeloen a.ss..super models and actresses...

exhibit a: Peyton's jack in the box bobble head a.ss
 11-05-2007, 04:47 PM         #53
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NY Denim Seller said:

[pic - click to view]

looks aint everything. especially when your talking about getting married. thats why brady has illegitimate kids and sh*t now. yall n*ggas will never learn

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 11-05-2007 at 04:56 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #54
SLR SKiLLZ 
space
space
$219 | Props total: 0 0
yo straight up aint nothing wrong w/ P.Manning wiz, shes average, on the other hand D.Wade wife, Shes Hit.....

she needs a bag over her head..... i mean honestly i understand everyone is not about looks, but come on she dont have to be the baddest chick ever, but i gotta be attracted to her somewhat....theres no way in hell D.wade can be attracted to her with all the pus*y that gets thrown in his face
 11-05-2007, 05:01 PM         #55
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SLR SKiLLZ said:
yo straight up aint nothing wrong w/ P.Manning wiz, shes average, on the other hand D.Wade wife, Shes Hit.....

she needs a bag over her head..... i mean honestly i understand everyone is not about looks, but come on she dont have to be the baddest chick ever, but i gotta be attracted to her somewhat....theres no way in hell D.wade can be attracted to her with all the pus*y that gets thrown in his face
n*gga stop trippin. every n*gga on this site would beat that up

she aint even ugly. just looks older. most of yall ugly fu*kers wouldnt even have a chance to get her

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 11-05-2007 at 05:07 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #56
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
dmx's wife looks like marlon wayans....

Peyton's wife isn't bad lookin though, I give him props for marryin someone that isn't a gold digger and actually care about each other
 11-05-2007, 05:08 PM         #57
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^
 10 years ago '05        #58
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 NY Denim Seller said:

[pic - click to view]

Tom Brady got a chick pregnant and ran away... you dont always have to date a model or an actress, that kinda sh*t usually dont work out... thats that man's college sweatheart... Its all good better her than the gold diggers thats chasing him now...

and DMX's wife thats bad that might be a man...

Last edited by booker20; 11-05-2007 at 05:17 PM..
 11-05-2007, 05:17 PM         #59
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NY Denim Seller said:

[pic - click to view]

you cant even see her face clearly in that pic

check the other pic where you can see her face and she looks good

you are a clown for making this thread...

did you just want to find a way to hate on Peyton Manning and search for Peyton Mannings wife and choose the picture of him with the worst looking girl and crown her as his wife

fu*k outta here
 10 years ago '04        #60
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
some of yall r retarded, seriously...

these chicks been down for em, from the beginning

i'd take a loyal chick over a bi*ch that fu*ked the mvp of the league last year...if peyton or wade was to get hurt & paralyzed somehow, they females would still stick by em & help & support em, unlike the bi*ches thats only wit em for the paper...thats the type of sh*t u gotta think about

"bi*ches & sisters" - jay-z

listen to it, its real talk

some of yall gon be some miserable old fu*ks
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy