Thugnificent - F Grandad [Boondocks!]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-05-2007, 10:20 AM         #1
8118 pageviews
35 comments

mf_bowener 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thugnificent - F Grandad [Boondocks!]

[pic - click to view]

http://illroots.com/2007/ .. t-fck-grandad/

35 comments for "Thugnificent - F Grandad [Boondocks!]"

11-05-2007, 10:22 AM         #2
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Snitch lol
 11-05-2007, 11:00 AM         #3
[ Get It Boy ]  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My granddad is really sick right now. He might not make it. And I hate this song and everyone who thinks this bullsh*t is funny!
 11-05-2007, 11:20 AM         #4
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [ Get It Boy ] said:
My granddad is really sick right now. He might not make it. And I hate this song and everyone who thinks this bullsh*t is funny!
n*gga you need to understand that everyone is going to die, your grandad is not going to live forever, don't get all emotional over jokes, it's not like the song is talking about k!lling old people in brutal ways. Old folks die, that's life, he had a good life, don't be a little bi*ch about it, my uncle died of kidney failure but he didn't want us to cry and mourn forever because he would have wanted us to remember the great things he did. I hate when dudes feel like death is some rare thing, when you die, you die,I wouldn't care if I died today, next year, whatever, I'm going to be a better place, fu*k what those atheist say. I don't follow what a MERE man says.
 10 years ago '05        #5
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
That beat is hot as hell, I want it as a ringtone

U just mad cuz so a.ss is old

n*ggas playin foul like a hack a shaq

Best Nate Dogg Hook Ever
 10 years ago '07        #6
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
3 words..."hardest track EVER"
 11-05-2007, 11:59 AM         #7
12 gauge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u jus mad cus yo a.ss is old
 11-05-2007, 12:08 PM         #8
mf_bowener  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [ Get It Boy ] said:
......?
 11-05-2007, 12:20 PM         #9
[ Get It Boy ]  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
n*gga you need to understand that everyone is going to die, your grandad is not going to live forever, don't get all emotional over jokes, it's not like the song is talking about k!lling old people in brutal ways. Old folks die, that's life, he had a good life, don't be a little bi*ch about it, my uncle died of kidney failure but he didn't want us to cry and mourn forever because he would have wanted us to remember the great things he did. I hate when dudes feel like death is some rare thing, when you die, you die,I wouldn't care if I died today, next year, whatever, I'm going to be a better place, fu*k what those atheist say. I don't follow what a MERE man says.
He's on my minds all the time, and to see and hear some sh*t like this isn't right. With him on my mind constantly and to see F Grandda bothers me. Idk if you knew yours my minds is an amazing man. He's 90+ and he's not just a man to me. He's the oldest and thickest root I have.

I can't help that sh*t made me sick. Black people don't respect they're elders. But if you know the deal, that's a ticket to hell.

That's not Godly, that's satan.
 11-05-2007, 12:30 PM         #10
Ty-Murder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [ Get It Boy ] said:
He's on my minds all the time, and to see and hear some sh*t like this isn't right. With him on my mind constantly and to see F Grandda bothers me. Idk if you knew yours my minds is an amazing man. He's 90+ and he's not just a man to me. He's the oldest and thickest root I have.

I can't help that sh*t made me sick. Black people don't respect they're elders. But if you know the deal, that's a ticket to hell.

man stfu and dont pull dat race sh*t black ppl care bout they grandparents but we aint gon start cryin ova joke bout grandparents u a fu*kin loser get a life if so fu*kin sick y the fu*k u aint in the hospital fukin d*ck head
 10 years ago '05        #11
Realism 
space
space
$511 | Props total: 0 0
rofl the song is directed only at the grand father in the fu*king episode. hahahahahahaha man up. That sh*t has nothing to do with your grandfather at all. wow.
 11-05-2007, 12:49 PM         #12
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a cartoon show....gd people taking this sh*t to heart...

boondocks >>>>
 10 years ago '07        #13
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,585 | Props total: 5322 5322
[thugnificent]It's On now, rap beef n*gga!![thugnificent]

Last edited by Verse; 11-07-2007 at 03:13 PM..
 11-05-2007, 12:55 PM         #14
mf_bowener  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [ Get It Boy ] said:

if ur so upset over it u probly shudnt be on boxden provoking people to come at u about ur stupid statment lol.
 11-05-2007, 02:00 PM         #15
mf_bowener  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
finna bump this
 11-05-2007, 02:51 PM         #16
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [ Get It Boy ] said:

fu*k your grandpa then white boy, you doing this race card sh*t, I hope that old fu*ker dies so you cry forever, hahaha this is your grandpa

"I'm dying..it hurts, I'm 90 years old..Just PULL THE fu*kING PLUG, I can't take it anymore, the pain! THE PAIN!!" fu*k yo weak a.ss grandpa, mine is kicking 99 and still healthy as fu*k, he served for WW2 and ain't scared of sh*t, death don't mean nothing for him, that's why I'm the person I am today, Ain't scared of sh*t, so either your grandpa is moaning like a little wh0ore about death or the both of you are fu*king each other. You can't take that death happens everyday, so you become a little bi*ch that about.Just go cut yourself you emo fu*k
 10 years ago '07        #17
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
^ LOL...that was harsh bruh!
 10 years ago '04        #18
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,037 | Props total: 4674 4674
 Verse said:
[thugnificent]It's On now, rap beef n*gga!![thugnificent]
Props bro.. That Part ahd me Rollin
 10 years ago '06        #19
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5650 5650
 [ Get It Boy ] said:

shut the fu*k up. sensitive a.sss.lut.
 10 years ago '04        #20
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2424 2424
 [ Get It Boy ] said:
look man we understand how you feel about your grandad
BUT IF THEY AINT TALKIN BOUT YOUR GRANDAD OR ANY OTHER OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS, THEN LEAVE IT ALONE

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 11-05-2007 at 07:40 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy