Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2007, 07:39 PM         #61
methodman71413 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats up
 11-04-2007, 02:42 AM         #62
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oneosi said:
Ummm...does anyone fu*kin realize Seinfeld was kidding? Him and King are cool...sh*t Larry King was in his fu*kin Bee Movie... y'all take sh*t WAY to seriously.
seriously...n*ggas talkin bout "SEINFELD SONNED HIM!!" takin the sh*t way outta context
 10 years ago '04        #63
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 58 58
 Doc D said:
fu*k you and your gay a.ss avy of that f*g from Frasier, another UNFUNNY show, plus stop trying to sound smart because wanstercize...ISN'T A WORD, You tried so hard to make yourself sound intelligent, you made up words and sh*t Eat a d*ck as I c*m on yo mom's face. Btw get a new avy,seriously...it's gay son, it's not cool son, that sh*t is extra homo crispy. If I ever met Jerry in real life, I would beat his a.ss, word to your mother...
As my load hits her
dripping off her face
she takes one finger
and drips in my special cream
she made a cute grin
said it taste like candy

Since you like Jerry so much, why don't you let him use his big nose to fu*k you in the a.ss.
heh grade 8 must be fun lil man.... i could let out a long wet fart and sound smarter than your ignorant, hating a.ss.... after reading three of your posts i can tell you're not older than 13... I can tell you;re SUPER excited about your nuts dropping, you can bust nuts now.... congrats

E-Thug checklist

1) Internet threats CHECK
2) Internet pimp CHECK
 11-04-2007, 12:17 PM         #64
ThaGh0st415 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
fu*k that self centered bi*ch, Jew's get mad over little sh*t, Larry King doesn't have to care about this unfunny bastard. All he had to say was a little joke about it, not take it like an insult. He does what all jews do. "I HAD 75 MILLION VIEWERS, PEOPLE LIKE ME" Blah Blah Blah, but what are you doing right now? You make a queer a.ss movie about bee's that isn't even funny. I swear if I ever saw him and Kramer, I would beat the fu*king sh*t out of them. I want to also say, during that whole thing with kramer saying n1gger, why the fu*k does jerry say "It was a freak accident"? That greedy jew couldn't even say "He was totally wrong for what he said and needs to apologize" Larry was right what he said "Some jew from Brooklyn" fu*k him and that corny a.ss show, I ain't watching that ever again.

you anti-semetic bi*ch, your ignorance is no better than kramers.
 11-04-2007, 12:35 PM         #65
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it wasnt even suggested as a question he said that "you left without it being canceled" and this ...just started whylin...wow
 11-04-2007, 12:39 PM         #66
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
And fu*k you all for d*ckriding on jerry's nose
change you AV n*gga that sh*t is nasty.
 11-04-2007, 12:49 PM         #67
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htownplaya said:
i like these types of moments on tv when everything just gets awkward, and the host tries to change the subject.....
yea larry prolly wet his diaper
 10 years ago '04        #68
D-Swift 
space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 89 89
He should be saying "Do You Know Who I Was"....nobody cares about Seinfeld anymore.
 11-04-2007, 02:37 PM         #69
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my brother loved this show n sh*t n hall the seasons on dvd
BUT I NEVER FOUND IT funny
i mean really...i would watch this sh*t at times and be like
WHAT THE fu*k IS FUNNY ? ? ??
and dont give me that bullsh*t about its "intelligent funny"
regardless, its just not funny at all
Kramer was the least funny
but Seinfeld was pretty horrible too
 10 years ago '05        #70
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
That is fu*king disgusting, you nasty motherfu*ker change your Avy d*ck head.
 10 years ago '05        #71
gotdemthangz 
space
space
space
$435 | Props total: 2 2
 Storchaveli said:
Seinfeld is garbage. Mofo would read a couple of lines off a script and he's a comedian now? Robin Williams, George Carlin, Chris Rock... those are comedians.
he co-wrote the script and is partly responsible for everyone's lines. i do not think he is that funny by himself but Seinfeld is a great show regardless of Kramer being a racist.
 11-04-2007, 10:43 PM         #72
whateverman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oneosi said:
Ummm...does anyone fu*kin realize Seinfeld was kidding? Him and King are cool...sh*t Larry King was in his fu*kin Bee Movie... y'all take sh*t WAY to seriously.

HOLY sh*t!!! finally someone with some fu*kin common sense.

they were playin around. smfh.

fu*k yo moms - you got problems bro. commit that. asap.

Last edited by whateverman; 11-04-2007 at 10:45 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #73
jesse5 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 4 4
fu*k a seinfeld. most overated comedian. ever.
 10 years ago '04        #74
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
yea, larry king is an idiot...
 11-04-2007, 11:33 PM         #75
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
fu*k that self centered bi*ch, Jew's get mad over little sh*t, Larry King doesn't have to care about this unfunny bastard. All he had to say was a little joke about it, not take it like an insult. He does what all jews do. "I HAD 75 MILLION VIEWERS, PEOPLE LIKE ME" Blah Blah Blah, but what are you doing right now? You make a queer a.ss movie about bee's that isn't even funny. I swear if I ever saw him and Kramer, I would beat the fu*king sh*t out of them. I want to also say, during that whole thing with kramer saying n1gger, why the fu*k does jerry say "It was a freak accident"? That greedy jew couldn't even say "He was totally wrong for what he said and needs to apologize" Larry was right what he said "Some jew from Brooklyn" fu*k him and that corny a.ss show, I ain't watching that ever again.
damn you mad ?

anyway..that sh*t on larry king was the only time i ever thought he was funny...and the final episode was wack too..sh*t it wasnt as bad as the saprano's but dammit that ending was terrible
 11-04-2007, 11:49 PM         #76
kgsunnyvale4080 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thought i was watchin a episode of curb your enthusiasm lol.(yea i know larry david help seinfield make the seinfeld show)

I watched 1 episode of it so far... Funny as fu*k

The one where he pretends to be an orthadox jew

lol
 11-05-2007, 12:02 AM         #77
Dr Mayhem PhD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It looked like Jerry was half joking and larry king got pissed at the end.
 11-05-2007, 01:09 AM         #78
JD=BIG $$$$$$$$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Tell em why you mad son! And then change your avy! sh*t made me get up and walk away from the laptop!
 10 years ago '04        #79
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,314 | Props total: 11351 11351
 Storchaveli said:
Seinfeld is garbage. Mofo would read a couple of lines off a script and he's a comedian now? Robin Williams, George Carlin, Chris Rock... those are comedians.
You're a fu*king fool. Seinfeld is literally like the only stand up comedian that doesn't need to say a single cuss word to be funny so to say he's garbage is beyond laughable. And anybody who dislikes his show probably prefers Friends, which in turn would make them rabid homo.
 11-05-2007, 07:40 AM         #80
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DipSetSaddam said:
lol @ this moron getting mad.

It's not like he was genuinely like, "you got cancelled, didn't you?"

What a stuck-up, insecure a**hole. Has to constantly remind himself of how "popular" and "well-loved" he was.

Your show wasn't funny and it went off the air 10 years ago. Nobody gives a fu*k about you, pally.
Jerry is not here, and dude got paid already.... you lost.

edit: Plus reruns all day long on 1000 channels, more money for him.

Last edited by Shadedvisionary; 11-05-2007 at 07:43 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy