Nov 2 - Seinfeld Rips Into Larry King "Do You Know Who I Am?!" Video Inside

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #41
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Doc D said:
fu*k that self centered bi*ch, Jew's get mad over little sh*t, Larry King doesn't have to care about this unfunny bastard. All he had to say was a little joke about it, not take it like an insult. He does what all jews do. "I HAD 75 MILLION VIEWERS, PEOPLE LIKE ME" Blah Blah Blah, but what are you doing right now? You make a queer a.ss movie about bee's that isn't even funny. I swear if I ever saw him and Kramer, I would beat the fu*king sh*t out of them. I want to also say, during that whole thing with kramer saying n1gger, why the fu*k does jerry say "It was a freak accident"? That greedy jew couldn't even say "He was totally wrong for what he said and needs to apologize" Larry was right what he said "Some jew from Brooklyn" fu*k him and that corny a.ss show, I ain't watching that ever again.

......went way beyond what the conversation called for.............i belive we just saw a glimpse inside your mind.............and it was a very interesting view.......
 10 years ago '05        #42
oneosi 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
Ummm...does anyone fu*kin realize Seinfeld was kidding? Him and King are cool...sh*t Larry King was in his fu*kin Bee Movie... y'all take sh*t WAY to seriously.
 10 years ago '06        #43
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
 smiles said:
your rant is 5x more racist than Kramers... you've made no valid, articulate points, and you've managed to wanstercize yourself by saying you're gonna beat jerry up..... when your groupie a.ss would ask him to initial your forehead or something.... i hope your sperm are slow swimmers
 11-03-2007, 08:36 AM         #44
DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
fu*k that self centered bi*ch, Jew's get mad over little sh*t, Larry King doesn't have to care about this unfunny bastard. All he had to say was a little joke about it, not take it like an insult. He does what all jews do. "I HAD 75 MILLION VIEWERS, PEOPLE LIKE ME" Blah Blah Blah, but what are you doing right now? You make a queer a.ss movie about bee's that isn't even funny. I swear if I ever saw him and Kramer, I would beat the fu*king sh*t out of them. I want to also say, during that whole thing with kramer saying n1gger, why the fu*k does jerry say "It was a freak accident"? That greedy jew couldn't even say "He was totally wrong for what he said and needs to apologize" Larry was right what he said "Some jew from Brooklyn" fu*k him and that corny a.ss show, I ain't watching that ever again.
Seem to me you a little racist,bruh. You need a little theraphy or something, anger management could be a option. As for Larry he is a respectable and reputable journalist but that question was out of line, did he actually believe Seinfeld one of the most popular show of all time got canceled ?

P.S Larry King is a Jew From Brooklyn also.
 10 years ago '06        #45
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
 Doc D said:
And fu*k you all for d*ckriding on jerry's nose
yo, change your avy, i almost puked watchin all that nut on that bi*ches face. Way too early for that sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #46
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 616 616
man it was a great show due to the fact that the writers just gave them a topic and they acted off that one topic. its great acting as well as improvising.
 10 years ago '04        #47
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
jerry sonned that n*gga..
 11-03-2007, 11:40 AM         #48
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
george costanza and frank costanza>>>>>>>>>>>
 11-03-2007, 11:52 AM         #49
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was Larry King being serious?
"The best was can get a resume for Larry to read"
 11-03-2007, 11:52 AM         #50
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:

WHY U MAD? I guess your just some punk a.ss loser that sits around in brooklyn jobless bc the italians and jews run your hood'. Life must suck for your bi*ch a.ss. I am not jewish (before you try that on me). But i like the show and respect the type of comedy that he and larry david created. jerry was obviously not serious ( as he was smiling) when he was saying all of this, but good interview.

PPL hate seinfeld bc it is a type of dry humor that doesnt involve alot of cursing, dirty, s3xual humor but rather focuses on real life problems and then makes them funny. Larry David and Seinfled are probably the most intelligent and unique comedians this country has EVER seen

Last edited by htownrockets; 11-03-2007 at 11:56 AM..
 11-03-2007, 11:57 AM         #51
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
I think this guy worked in the concentration camps
 11-03-2007, 12:10 PM         #52
bigdjayz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this guy for real
 11-03-2007, 12:25 PM         #53
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i don't care i love that show seinfeld it was funny as hell to me.
 10 years ago '04        #54
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
after seeing how uncomfortable seinfeld was in that video, his show was cancelled without a doubt
 10 years ago '05        #55
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,542 | Props total: 573 573
seinfeld is king

good thing he sonned larry
 10 years ago '04        #56
Jersie 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$3,017 | Props total: 0 0
 g_hilde said:
after seeing how uncomfortable seinfeld was in that video, his show was cancelled without a doubt
joke of the day
 10 years ago '06        #57
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
 Bone Diddles said:
"ripped into"???

i remember when i watched it last night i saw that part...i laughed...and moved on, i dont think it needed an ARTICLE and i dont think seinfeld was serious
I totally agree... I watched that whole interview and think that Jerry wasn't taking it as serious as everyone thinks. He had a little fun with it, you know, but I don't think at the end of the day that it was a big argument.
 10 years ago '05        #58
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
fu*k seinfeld...
 11-03-2007, 07:30 PM         #59
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ this moron getting mad.

It's not like he was genuinely like, "you got cancelled, didn't you?"

What a stuck-up, insecure a**hole. Has to constantly remind himself of how "popular" and "well-loved" he was.

Your show wasn't funny and it went off the air 10 years ago. Nobody gives a fu*k about you, pally.
 11-03-2007, 07:33 PM         #60
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

your a fu*king idiot. that show would still be going on today if everyone still wanted to do it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago