Cassidy- B.A.R.S. (The Barry Adrian Reese Story) (2007)

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you rate this album?
5 (Classic) 47 17.41%
4 (Good) 112 41.48%
3 (Average) 60 22.22%
2 (Could've Been Better) 33 12.22%
1 (Awful) 18 6.67%
Voters: 270. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #41
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 0 0
 PowerBar Ernie said:
Album is really dope... Cass came with a solid album... seems he steps it up with every album and is much more mature on this album. Thats what its all about, hearin the growth in the artist. He came correct, he addressed whats been going on in his life so what more do some of y'all want?? Guess u cant satisfy everybody.
A solid 4/5...
they just hating thatz all
 10 years ago '07        #42
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1768 1768
Yo real talk I used to be a big Cas fan when he came out.First album was descent.2nd album was fire, but dis damn album sux.

Take A Trip (feat. Mashonda) =Best track on B.A.R.S.
 10 years ago '07        #43
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1768 1768
B.A.R.S=American Gangster=Sucks
 CaP said:
B.A.R.S.> American Gangster... Hope Nas k!lls all like he should!... Its funny how people say to listen to Jays A.G. a couple times and they will like it; You shouldnt have to listen to a cd a dozen times to like it... Cassidy 4 mics; Jay 3.5
 10 years ago '04        #44
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
AG and BARS are both much better than that havoc crap, I know that
 10 years ago '05        #45
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
 dnycem said:
Yo real talk I used to be a big Cas fan when he came out.First album was descent.2nd album was fire, but dis damn album sux.

Take A Trip (feat. Mashonda) =Best track on B.A.R.S.
 10 years ago '06        #46
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,500 | Props total: 4816 4816
Meh....Not bad...but not that good either, I was feelin 'Imma Hustla' better though...

Anyways, Celebrate (Ft. John Legend)...........
 11-02-2007, 07:08 PM         #47
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dnycem said:
B.A.R.S=American Gangster=Sucks
better than that fake a.ss thug havoc sh*t u got on ur avy...
 11-02-2007, 07:47 PM         #48
oski369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo whats the best gangsta track, best upbeat track, and best lyrical track. I aint gon waste my time dlin the whole thing cuz I aint a big cassidy fan, and Im gon be bumpin wu-tang in a couple weeks. Also whens Birdman drop his album?
 11-02-2007, 08:31 PM         #49
methodman71413 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THATS sh*tS TIGHT, EXPECIALLY THE ONE WITH BONE THUGS
 11-02-2007, 11:25 PM         #50
5ive_9ine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cash Rulez, Take a Trip, All By Myself are the only songs I'm feeling. The album is garbage!

Last edited by 5ive_9ine; 11-02-2007 at 11:32 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #51
come 
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 1 1
Should I treat album like I treat films, books and other media formats? If I read the first ten to 20 pages of a book and that joint don't grab me, I put that badboy down. If I watch a movie for 20 minutes and that joint is putting me to sleep, I turn that joint off. So I listened to the first 5 tracks on Cassidy's album and turned it off. I was expecting more from the kid. The dude's voice became very annoying to me and the rhymes were............average battle mc stuff. He is the lucky dude that got on. Jae Mills, Murda Mook, Shea Davis, and Papoose are all scratching their heads wondering how this dude got on and they didn't. I can answer that for them. He has Swizz behind him. The drink and my two step song is all Swizz. Most folks don't know a single line from the joint besides the hook. The same goes for that R. Kelly joint off the first album. I am not impressed.
 10 years ago '07        #52
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
not to impressive to me...buh then again...i am indeed a chronic hater
 10 years ago '05        #53
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
muscle distrophy, shyt was weak
 10 years ago '05        #54
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,240 | Props total: 15803 15803
The album so far sounds pretty good....better than he's last album.
 10 years ago '06        #55
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
thats that sh*t....
 10 years ago '07        #56
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 come said:
Should I treat album like I treat films, books and other media formats? If I read the first ten to 20 pages of a book and that joint don't grab me, I put that badboy down. If I watch a movie for 20 minutes and that joint is putting me to sleep, I turn that joint off. So I listened to the first 5 tracks on Cassidy's album and turned it off. I was expecting more from the kid. The dude's voice became very annoying to me and the rhymes were............average battle mc stuff. He is the lucky dude that got on. Jae Mills, Murda Mook, Shea Davis, and Papoose are all scratching their heads wondering how this dude got on and they didn't. I can answer that for them. He has Swizz behind him. The drink and my two step song is all Swizz. Most folks don't know a single line from the joint besides the hook. The same goes for that R. Kelly joint off the first album. I am not impressed.
Cassidy is much better then all those artist
 11-04-2007, 06:54 AM         #57
=B-Maine= 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Propz To the Albumm...
Im only on the 2nd track, but i realised, taht Cassidy got the concept along more better on his Intro, Than T.I. did on his T.I. Vs T.I.P Album, even thought it was a great album...
I was gettin confused on T.I.
but on that intro track, it k!lled it.. .
Straight murked t.i. without aiming at him...
But i got respect for t.i. aswell...
Will repost after listening to all of the album
 10 years ago '05        #58
raymondfrdrck 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
he did his thing everybody who go thriugh something always come back with a good cd
 10 years ago '05        #59
AK17 
space
space
space
$166 | Props total: 0 0
I'm feeling that Leaning On The Lord for real.. It came at the right time for me. Innocent, Cash Rulez, Will Never Tell and All By Myself, all fire to me!
 11-04-2007, 02:11 PM         #60
=B-Maine= 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ive Listened to the whole album, and i must say im impressed. From someone who was a legend in the first place with his bars, he has stepped his game up.
For example, i mean take the 50 cent album, no disrepects, but on his album, the only things he talks about are girls, and guns, and money,, but i think that missing the game track, is aiming at people like that... Where thats all they talk bout, so in a point, he aint contradicting himself, because he switches his flow, by story telling, and switching wot he writes about instead of having an album all about guns, or hoes, or money...

5/5 in my opinion... !!!
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy