Nov 1 - 'American Gangster' Bootleggers Adding An Ironic Twist To Frank Lucas Flick

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '04        #81
pistolp 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 0 0
 Danja2Society said:
MTV News has also received reports of "Gangster" bootlegs in such states as Virginia and Atlanta, with the Los Angeles market becoming so flooded that one seller told us he's giving them away free with the purchase of another DVD.
I guess Atlanta is a state now..... I wonder where is Atlanta's capitol
 10 years ago '06        #82
ALPHABETBOY 
space
space
space
$670 | Props total: 3 3
i done pushed damn near 70 copies
 10 years ago '06        #83
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 450 450
that sh*t is a front, industries put that sh*t out earlier then the release for better promotion so everyone can talk about it before it drops.
 10 years ago '07        #84
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14592 14592
 skittlez86 said:
NO fu*k YOU! the reason hostel 2 didn't sell is because hostel 1 blew my a**hole and the reason it sold so well opening weekend is because no one knew at that point how bad it was. Plus, we all thought tarintino had something to do with the movie
and the reason everyone pirates movies here is not because it's socially acceptable, it's because to see a movie in theaters costs $10, which most people would rather not pay...this dude needs to quit his bi*ching:finger:

personally i liked the first and the second wasnt that bad i liked cabin fever the most out of his movies ... and come on fam you know personally movies try to sell sh*t if you didnt know tarantino was ONLY the producer you should start doing hw on movies that you are interesting in b4 they come out, cuz they always try to sway ppl, either they dont tell you the whole truth about sh*t or they hide it from you lol... and as far as eli roth is concerned about japan not bootlegging or committing piracy... YEA F*CKING RIGHT... they do it too... honestly they invent most the sh*t we can dub movies or dvds w/
 10 years ago '04        #85
Georgia4ever 
space
space
space
$466 | Props total: 36 36
oh well. there goes denzels oscar.better luck next year
 10 years ago '06        #86
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18816 18816
I gotta say, in my time I've seen some good Bootlegs....I had the Shaft Remake two weeks before the movie dropped, I had Independence day on Bootleg and they were both tremendous as far as bootegs go, but nothjing tops these DVD Screeners.....nuthin'.....the bootleg game bout to change forreal, the quality is going way up....
 10 years ago '04        #87
mpmastamind510 40 heat pts40
space
space
$3,036 | Props total: 1748 1748
film should do under 30mil opening wkend. well c the numbers tomorrrow morning.
 10 years ago '04        #88
perryboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$135 | Props total: 8 8
 ThaEVilGEniuS said:
ahahahahahaha topsite hahahaha, what is it that u call a topsite?some .us colo wiith lame affils ?or some bbb ?get the fu*k outta here u have no idea who i am and lets make it stay that way
LOl.....mofos is so funny these days....since i worked here (thomson) 4 the last 5 years u might wanna reconsider what u think....and fu*k a colo serv...the only thing i ever used was a DS

P.S. i know who u r b....i know what you rank as...yea i pay homage..im just sayin watch who u tryin to flame b...all these noobz around stick it to they a.ss (no homo)...not me....

Last edited by perryboy; 11-04-2007 at 01:29 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #89
btl04 
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 2061 2061
i seen the screener but i have seen a bunch of people everywhere selling this movie
 10 years ago '04        #90
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,070 | Props total: 1557 1557
 mszomola said:
dont charge so much at the theatres taking advantage of people who would willingly go out and see the sh*t ... also dont turn those people into criminals just because they want to spend their hard earned money in better places in better ways ... cause you know god damn well movie theatres and production people do that sh*t all the time to cut costs.. and then charge us people a fu*king premium
Real Talk
 10 years ago '04        #91
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,985 | Props total: 4329 4329
 mpmastamind510 said:
film should do under 30mil opening wkend. well c the numbers tomorrrow morning.
Nope... AMERICAN GANGSTER opened at #1 with 46.3 million.
 10 years ago '07        #92
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
Damn I Should Of Bootlegged It In Miami :banghead::banghead::banghead:
 10 years ago '04        #93
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 NickthaQuick1 said:
what is this...the get indited hotline???
lol.ultimo real talk. do you know you can goggle this thread. watch it folks.
 11-05-2007, 09:18 AM         #94
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is just like what happened to the HULK, the dvd for the hulk came out like 2 weeks before the movie came out, or was it 2 months? I forgot. Usually these things happen cuz of some dude workin on the movie leaks it then sell it to piracy groups n sh*t who got factories in malaysia n sh*t then sellin it for cheap then bribing authorities.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy