Nov 1 - 'American Gangster' Bootleggers Adding An Ironic Twist To Frank Lucas Flick

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-02-2007, 08:33 AM         #61
ev1lle1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Djkommish6 said:
I think they dont want this story of a black man to sell big at the movies!!!!! they want it to flop or not go NUMBER one like Tyler perrys movie did!!!! conspiracy, THERES NO WAY THE CRYSTAL CLEAR version is out that fast, Im in DAYGO, My boy called me from CHICAGO saying his copy was CRYSTAL!!!!! thats some bull!!!
cosign^^^^
 10 years ago '04        #62
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 833 833
 syxx2001 said:
I was giving away Hova and the movie as a buy one get one half off deal.
Lol, I should've did that sh*t too. I sold like 30 movies last week after peeps found out I got my hands on it. Ran outta dvdrs
 10 years ago '06        #63
DUNDUN 
space
space
$889 | Props total: 139 139
100 million down da drain thx 2 the awards season.....

prolly was one of these hollywood writers leeked it cause they want more $$$ from DVD sales & are on strike or wutever....jk

But 4 real 4 real this happens every year 2 flims dat are up 4 a oscar or wuteva during the awards season.

With all dat being said da movie will still win madd awards & sell big in da boxoffice....It is wut it is a good phuckin movie and people dat go see movies, go see movies, they dont cop bootlegged DVDs on da ave. blvd. etc. & go home & watch it on da TV @ home instead of watching @ da movies on a real BIG SCREEN........1
 10 years ago '05        #64
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
man they aren't slick they leaked that screener on purpose so it wouldn't sell at the box office. them white folks be knowing what they're doing. i have a bootleg copy but im still going to see it at the movies.
 10 years ago '04        #65
GreatJ23 
space
space
space
$871 | Props total: 1062 1062
 Beantown Bully said:
figured Universal would get heated when I saw that DVD Screener in the Jukebox 10 days ago. Whoever originally leaked that DVD is a HERO

Hell Naw... Yall need to look at the big picture. This is a great movie and the more movies like this that get downloaded the less likely they are to fund movies like this. You gonna see more tim allen/ Seth Green comedy bullsh*t movies then Denzel Washington real movies.... Support the black actors.. This is one movie thats supposed to show a black man on the come up any way possible. I have the bootlegg but I am not gonna watch it till I go see the movie tonight
 10 years ago '06        #66
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 djsmellie said:
Next thing Bootleggers Gonna have coupons and sh*t. Start Charging tax

And I dunno why people wanna go see sh*t in theatres. I don't support any actors, rappers (damn sure don't support rappers), or any other artists. These dudes have money that alot of you will never see, so why contribute to their bank accounts? I say continue to download and worry about your own cash flow.

Last edited by Malcolm; 11-02-2007 at 11:24 AM..
 11-02-2007, 11:49 AM         #67
dparks1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u know, the record/movie companies stuck it to the consumer for so long now that the tables are turned they are crying wolf. quit bi*ching and try to find a solution that works for u and the consumer other wise bootleggers are going to continue to win bi*ch!

i dl'd but i didnt sell i just watched for personal use. couldve made a grip tho
 10 years ago '04        #68
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 ThaEVilGEniuS said:
ahahahahahaha topsite hahahaha, what is it that u call a topsite?some .us colo wiith lame affils ?or some bbb ?get the fu*k outta here u have no idea who i am and lets make it stay that way
let me guess, trader?

Fall back yourself too.
 10 years ago '05        #69
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
doesnt this happen when during like awards (oscar n sh*t) time...same sh*t happened with blood diamond, 300 etc
 10 years ago '05        #70
MenaceIISociety 
space
space
space
$316 | Props total: 0 0
owned
 10 years ago '04        #71
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
f*ck the movies. when u dont have to pay 20 bucks for two people then people will stop bootlegging. or if the hours change or something. i shouldnt have to pay 20 bucks for a movie that starts at 10pm. its just like cds...people cant even get gas why would they pay 15 for 12 songs? please get over yourself.
 11-02-2007, 01:23 PM         #72
ThaEVilGEniuS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
let me guess, trader?

Fall back yourself too.

ur a funny dude...but no im a stock trader yea but not rlses trader...lets just say some of my stuff in on ur hdd
 10 years ago '04        #73
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
BQSTUDIOS IS RIGHT

The oscar people don't need the movie before we see it. That's the only way to stop bootlegging. Those pricks can wait for it to be released at the movie theatre, go see it then decide if its oscar worthy or not. Simple as that. No more bootlegging. Till then as he said above..."ima sit back, blaze a fat one and watch american gangster on my 42 inch, ya dig."
 11-02-2007, 01:39 PM         #74
Maaly6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when movie tickets aint $14 and popcorn isn't $25 with a blood sample,

I'll quit downloading movies

I might catch a matinee of it...if I don't, big deal? I got a copy for da 37"
 10 years ago '04        #75
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 ThaEVilGEniuS said:
ur a funny dude...but no im a stock trader yea but not rlses trader...lets just say some of my stuff in on ur hdd

Pretty much every ripper in the scene could say that sh*t about my collection.

I won't continue this b/c its pointless.
But I've seen you on sites for years. Quit flattering yourself, because its really not necessary.
 10 years ago '07        #76
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
 syxx2001 said:
I was giving away Hova and the movie as a buy one get one half off deal.
....:appla use:
 11-02-2007, 02:33 PM         #77
ThaEVilGEniuS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:

Pretty much every ripper in the scene could say that sh*t about my collection.

I won't continue this b/c its pointless.
But I've seen you on sites for years. Quit flattering yourself, because its really not necessary.

not flatteing myself far from that just making about..you dont know me yet u come here and talk about stuff i know a lot about and wanna look like ur the expert
 11-02-2007, 03:04 PM         #78
BrownMOUFULL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bay.Area.Boi. said:
This American Gangster sh*t is an explosion, Movie, Jay Album and mixtape, waynes mixtape, tupac mixtape, Frank Lucas episode just previewed, jeeshus!, but anyway ima buy jays album and go out and support the movie
NOW THIS IS A REAL NI**A!
check me out!
myspace.com/moufullrecords
 11-02-2007, 03:38 PM         #79
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That is what the movie industry gets for stealing "The Matrix" series and "The Terminator" from Sophia Stewart and not paying her the billions they ower her.

Yay bootleggers! :applause:
 11-02-2007, 04:12 PM         #80
swanga247  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a good movie
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago