Nov 1 - 'American Gangster' Bootleggers Adding An Ironic Twist To Frank Lucas Flick

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #41
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
 bdboy04 said:
its still gonna do numbers but its strange how the clear version that quick something is going on
OSCAR MOTHEfu*kING SEASON
 10 years ago '05        #42
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
she's a very freaky girl, very freaky girl
 10 years ago '07        #43
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
whats bootlegging exactly......:rolleyes:
 11-01-2007, 10:48 PM         #44
ThaEVilGEniuS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at dumbasses saying somthing is going on cos the dvd scr didnt have any timestamps its not the first time that happens it all depends on how the screener was ade some have timestamps some have black and white scenes some dont have anything...and ffs bx is not the source nor is ur fav p2p program ..if it wasnt for some f*g**ts leakin material destined for an underground grp of ppl u wouldnt have all these movies and mp3s and apps etc etc...
 10 years ago '04        #45
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58
y the fu*k would a dvd screener not b crystal clear? i hate how the media is always 3 years behind in technology

do they think they photoshop in fuzzies just to show em to the oscar people? where the fu*k is the logic in that

Last edited by Jussn Kredible; 11-01-2007 at 10:53 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #46
kaph_een 
space
space
$500 | Props total: 10 10
i love the power the internet puts back into the hands of the consumer.

not everyone can be a millionaire musician, or actor....

i mean, those folks make millions every year for doing something that really means nothing in the grand picture. act for 8 months, make 20 mil? take 30 minutes to write a commercial hit single?

..what about all the people working 9-5 and longer just so they can afford for their family to a see a movie?

don't get me wrong. actors and musicians are still getting paid, it's just that now they're getting paid what they should've been getting paid the entire time. if they had the internet back in the 60s, you know the beatles would've been getting bootlegged too.
 10 years ago '07        #47
PC5000 
space
space
$320 | Props total: 0 0
haha i Like that 2 for 1 deal. Thats was up.
 10 years ago '04        #48
perryboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$135 | Props total: 8 8
 ThaEVilGEniuS said:
lol at dumbasses saying somthing is going on cos the dvd scr didnt have any timestamps its not the first time that happens it all depends on how the screener was ade some have timestamps some have black and white scenes some dont have anything...and ffs bx is not the source nor is ur fav p2p program ..if it wasnt for some f*g**ts leakin material destined for an underground grp of ppl u wouldnt have all these movies and mp3s and apps etc etc...
Ummm excuse me..??? where you get off callin me a dumbass homeboy check your history cuz any time a dvd with no timestamps comes out its usually becuase of the source it cam from clearly thats not the first time that has happend but find somebody else to flamm.

P.s. im years your veteran son... so i understand the chain of warez perfectly so until u get to my level (...topsite...... if u even know what that means ......) stay at bay or get throwin off.
 10 years ago '06        #49
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14805 14805
lol yea homie ran up on me at damn wal mart parking lot talkin bout "aye u want that new Gangster movie?" lmao i was like naw homie 'u want the new jay-z album?" lol
 11-02-2007, 03:47 AM         #50
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya I agree with buddy above Eli Roth comes off as a prick, hostel 2 didn't do sh*t because everyone got tricked into seeing sh*tty hostel 1, bootlegging never hurts ticket sells that is bullsh*t because people who go see movies do because of the experience and mother fu*kers who buy bootlegs do it because the sh*t is cheap and readily available. Hell I have watched several movies at home and thought they were great so I went out and saw the sh*t at the movies. fu*king company's and rich people always wanna cry about some untrue made up nightmare but can't donate sh*t to Katrina victims or etc.

F*ck you Hollywood just keep entertaining us like a good bi*ch and shut the fu*k up about piracy like its some huge problem, seriously just drive your beamers and stfu. ~Points at the Music Industry before ending rant~

Last edited by SleepyThug; 11-02-2007 at 03:48 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #51
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
@ Eli Roth thining that people in Japan dont download or rip movies

I know for a fact thats some BULLsh*t
 11-02-2007, 04:06 AM         #52
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
@ Eli Roth thining that people in Japan dont download or rip movies

I know for a fact thats some BULLsh*t
Ya I agree that is total bullsh*t...man, eli roth is a lil whiny bi*ch.
 10 years ago '07        #53
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
fu*k all rich people whining about piracy

and I'm out
 11-02-2007, 07:20 AM         #54
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
poor poor people, how are they going 2 afford their 3rd homes now
 11-02-2007, 07:31 AM         #55
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krish_2k4 said:
why are they going on about the movie hitting certain citys and states?

once it hits the internet it going to be downloaded worldwide.
Yep.

I went to Wembley Market not long ago and saw it there for 1 pound.
 11-02-2007, 07:42 AM         #56
Ya'll Fags  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's a rat fu*k anyway
 11-02-2007, 07:44 AM         #57
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ir reminds me of elton john when he said the internet should be banned, their all moronic greedy c*nts.
 10 years ago '06        #58
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 4736 4736
like homey said uptop, stop leaking the sh1ts. if u gonna put it on disc, let it be view in a conference room or some sh1t. 1 person accessible to it. that y they know who did it.

Denzel doesnt care. he got paid TWICE for the movie. unless he was gonna get extra off box office and sh1t!!!
 11-02-2007, 08:19 AM         #59
ThaEVilGEniuS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 perryboy said:
Ummm excuse me..??? where you get off callin me a dumbass homeboy check your history cuz any time a dvd with no timestamps comes out its usually becuase of the source it cam from clearly thats not the first time that has happend but find somebody else to flamm.

P.s. im years your veteran son... so i understand the chain of warez perfectly so until u get to my level (...topsite...... if u even know what that means ......) stay at bay or get throwin off.

ahahahahahaha topsite hahahaha, what is it that u call a topsite?some .us colo wiith lame affils ?or some bbb ?get the fu*k outta here u have no idea who i am and lets make it stay that way
 11-02-2007, 08:20 AM         #60
Blue Cartwright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LYTE said:
like homey said uptop, stop leaking the sh1ts. if u gonna put it on disc, let it be view in a conference room or some sh1t. 1 person accessible to it. that y they know who did it.

Denzel doesnt care. he got paid TWICE for the movie. unless he was gonna get extra off box office and sh1t!!!
Them studios, directors, and producers the ones that's pissed because they

get them "residual" checks that might not be as big as they thought due

to the "bootleg" of American Gangsta. Them old white dudes is maaad.

I can see em' now, "This is crap! How dare they!"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy