Nov 1 - Hurricane Chris Disappoints, Kanye Drops Out, Soulja Boy Still Cranking Dat

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-04-2007, 07:17 PM         #81
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxC4xX said:
talk about havin hate in your blood. damn, y u hatin on another n*gga it aint like u bein forced to listen, read about or pay attention to em
QUOTING WISE WORDS!:applause: WELL SPOKEN. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE GET ON HERE TO THROW SOO MUCH HATE. IF U DONT LIKE SOMEBODY LEAVE IT AT THAT. IF 20,000 OTHERS OR EVEN 1 MIL OTHERS THEN THATS THEM. ALL THIS sh*t ABOUT WHAT HIP HOP IS/ISNT, REAL RAP VS. WHATEVER FAKE RAP IS, ECT. IS GETTIN OLD. SO MANY PEOPLE sh*t ON THESE GUYS BUT IM WAITING ON THIER ANSWER FOR HIP HOP TO DROP
 11-04-2007, 09:12 PM         #82
bigtrina  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
That's the way it's gonna be from now on.... artists doing it themselves. Until record companies figure out a new way to get customers to purchase media.

Honestly, I didn't even see much print ads or TV spots for Kanye and 50. Everything was them personally doing appearances and interviews to promote their albums....
Then, you must not have cable.
 11-04-2007, 11:27 PM         #83
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
Who did Hurricane Chris disappoint?
THE PEOPLE THAT LIKE HIM
 11-04-2007, 11:46 PM         #84
kgsunnyvale4080  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keyshia Cole fell 7 spots to No. 19 this week with her sophomore effort Just Like You. The album, which features guest appearances from Missy Elliott, Lil Kim, Diddy, T.I. and Too $hort, moved 32,200 copies for a five-week total of 504,700.
BIG UPS TO KEISHA COLE

YAY AREA
 10 years ago '04        #85
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 Daville502 said:
Hurricane Chris took a huge "L".
but really, is anybody surprised???

he's a ringtone rapper...
 11-04-2007, 11:50 PM         #86
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
Please don't tell me you thought they were going to do better?

thats cuz people like music with sh*tty lyrics, besides kanye and even half his album sucked like all the rest of his half way decent albums
 11-05-2007, 12:02 AM         #87
Young Chuck D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
woulda been 9501 if target wasn't sold out.....

LB!
 10 years ago '07        #88
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30400 30400
 SKINNI said:
THATS VERY TRUE. THATS A HARD ONE TO ARGUE TOO. HOWEVER MUSIC TONES NOW ARE THE ACTUAL SONGS SO NOW THE GAME IS DIFFERENT. MUSIC IS CONSIDERED INTELLECTUAL MATERIAL (NO MATTER HOW DUMB SOMEONE MIGHT THINK A SONG IS) & COPYRIGHTED. THEREFORE A COMPANY CANT JUST TAKE CLIPS OF SOMEONE ELESE PROPERTY & SELL IT FOR PROFIT WITHOUT COMPENSATION FOR THE OWNER. POLYPHONIC RINGTONES WERE DIFFERENT TO A CERTAIN DEGREE & I CANT TRULY SAY IF THEY SHOULDVE PAID FOR THEM OR NOT

... but, the legislation didn't originally specify what "kind" of ring tone. It just specifies ringtones in general. So when ringtones got better... the legislation didn't immediately change.

...and there was was legal wrangling over the length of a clip, which was compared to an actor in a commercial who doesn't appear for more than just a few seconds.... and how a ringtone is made vs. an actual rebroadcast.... etc, etc. lawyers

like i said, i couldn't really grasp all the loopholes and it was over a year ago... but it wasn't/isn't an "open and shut case" like most would believe.
 11-05-2007, 07:50 AM         #89
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soulja boy doing his thing. If he drops a better single than that soulja girl sh*t, he could pop right back on top. I need to see a b00ty meat video.
 10 years ago '04        #90
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
foreget album sales folks. support your artist when the come to your town. that where their real money comes from. Lil brotha comes to do a show , show some love, same with Trae. dont let the media tell you who is hot and has a good album. thats why people think hip hop is dead now.
 10 years ago '04        #91
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
slimm, im not even gonna quote you. But how dare you disrespect Cormega's name like that. thats foul. Be you and put your name out there. Dont tie my doggs name to your views.
 10 years ago '04        #92
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 KLYDE said:
little brother sucks anyways
What are you listening to?
 10 years ago '05        #93
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 1196 1196
Damn.. Angie Stone dropped an album?
 11-07-2007, 04:11 PM         #94
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
... but, the legislation didn't originally specify what "kind" of ring tone. It just specifies ringtones in general. So when ringtones got better... the legislation didn't immediately change.

...and there was was legal wrangling over the length of a clip, which was compared to an actor in a commercial who doesn't appear for more than just a few seconds.... and how a ringtone is made vs. an actual rebroadcast.... etc, etc. lawyers

like i said, i couldn't really grasp all the loopholes and it was over a year ago... but it wasn't/isn't an "open and shut case" like most would believe.
THATS A RAW DEAL TOO. A MANS MUSIC IS HIS WEATHER ITS THE WHOLE SONG OR A 10 SEC CLIP. IF U DONT WANT TO PAY, DONT TAKE IT & TRY TO SELL IT
 11-07-2007, 04:16 PM         #95
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teekarow said:
foreget album sales folks. support your artist when the come to your town. that where their real money comes from. Lil brotha comes to do a show , show some love, same with Trae. dont let the media tell you who is hot and has a good album. thats why people think hip hop is dead now.
THATS WHAT IM SAYIN. SUPPORT WHO U LIKE. PEOPLE k!ll ME WITH ALL THE HATE THEY HAVE BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE A STYLE OR SOUND. SUPPORT WHO U LIKE & DONT BOTHER WITH THE REST
 11-07-2007, 04:29 PM         #96
**P$C**  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AHHH said:
ha. glad to hear soulja boy and hurricane chris are struggling.
cosign that....

non-lyrical a.sses.... make the south look even more boo boo
 10 years ago '05        #97
skreech_1985 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
fuk soulja boy fuk hurricane chris. Hip Hop and rap iz dead now. there aint no tru rappers out and hip hop is going fukn pop fuk that bullsh*t. 2pac and nas fa' lyfe
 10 years ago '06        #98
goonsquad312 2 heat pts
space
space
$265 | Props total: 84 84
Twista album didn't do well in his first week. Might have moved 25,000 units. He had a great album release party though.
 11-07-2007, 04:38 PM         #99
**P$C**  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ well said, lol

lupe, kanye, jay and t.i. are the primary ones in the mainstream that are holding the game down

and im patiently awaiting Nas's joint, whenever thats dropping
 11-07-2007, 04:40 PM         #100
**P$C**  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goonsquad312 said:
Twista album didn't do well in his first week. Might have moved 25,000 units. He had a great album release party though.
twista shouldve done way more numbers, but its about promotion, for real...with better promotion, he could've went gold, easily...hell, i never hear his single or video for anything...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now