Nov 1 - Hurricane Chris Disappoints, Kanye Drops Out, Soulja Boy Still Cranking Dat

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,678 | Props total: 6817 6817
Super producer Timbaland made a slight surge this week with his solo effort Shock Value, climbing two spots to No. 25. The album sold 25,000 copies this week for a 30-week sales total of 785,700.

Still selling like that....thats pretty good, singles sure are helping him out, with 1 more hit single he probably can go platinum
 10 years ago '04        #42
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 nate200303 said:
yeah me 2. i'm also glad to hear little brother is struggling. :lol @ 9500 copies.. soulja boy can sell more albums the little brother selling out of the trunk of his car in the streets. lol real talk
No it's not real talk.
 11-02-2007, 05:10 PM         #43
NEWGAME  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"While Houston rapper Trae's Life Goes On debuted at No. 104 with 7500 copies sold."

HELLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great album.... sells 7.5k... WHAT THE FUCCCCCKKKKKK
 11-02-2007, 05:25 PM         #44
StreetPoet617  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said:
i wonder why :rolleyes:

*looks at address bar*
 10 years ago '04        #45
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 AHHH said:
ha. glad to hear soulja boy and hurricane chris are struggling.
LOL!!!! :applause:
 10 years ago '04        #46
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 NEWGAME said:
"While Houston rapper Trae's Life Goes On debuted at No. 104 with 7500 copies sold."

HELLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great album.... sells 7.5k... WHAT THE FUCCCCCKKKKKK

Who?
 10 years ago '05        #47
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
 AHHH said:
ha. glad to hear soulja boy and hurricane chris are struggling.

at this era of music, they're doing better than most artist. Gold is the new platinum and right now they went gold.

Last edited by yujiro1982; 11-02-2007 at 06:12 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #48
PANAMAnte 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 24 24
Hurricane and Soulja Boy...i expected them to do bad and their albums to be wack. but if u compare the 2 albums, Hurricane's shyt is k!llIN superman boy. i'm not sayin that he's a great rapper, but Hurricane's album was well put together
 10 years ago '07        #49
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30472 30472
 yujiro1982 said:
at this era of music, they're doing better than most artist. Gold is the new platinum and right now they went gold.
Indeed gold maybe the new platinum....

but them cats ain't nowhere near platinum.... Souljah boy at 234,000, Chris at 26,000.

Did you even read the article?
 11-02-2007, 06:43 PM         #50
fish250  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hurricane chris flopped so bad, that i aint got no shoes one
 10 years ago '06        #51
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
 fish250 said:
hurricane chris flopped so bad, that i aint got no shoes on
 11-02-2007, 06:47 PM         #52
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Casho said:
no this n*gga did bad becuz he sucks what the hell are u talkin about cuz????? And im suprised soulja boy retarded a.ss sold that much
THE MARKET DOESNT WORK OFF ONE PERSONS OPINION. IF UR IDEA WAS RIGHT SOULJA BOY WOULDNT HAVE THE NUMBERS HE HAS. I DONT LIKE HIM BUT THE NUMBERS DONT LIE. IF A n*gga SELLS 10,000 UNITS THEN 10,000 PEOPLE THOUGHT THE sh*t WAS WORTH BUYIN REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYBODY ON BOXDEN SAYS. CHRIS DID BAD COMPARED TO WHAT THEY EXPECTED FOR HIS FIRST WEEK OUT. STILL NOT BAD FOR NO MASS MARKET HYPE OR ADVERTISING
 11-02-2007, 06:51 PM         #53
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
naw it didnt matter when he dropped that album, sh*t was gonna flop no doubt...come on now souljaboy had a WAY bigger hit than hurricane chris did and he aint even hit 300k yet so there is no way in hell hurricane chris would have been platinum in 3 months...n*gga will be lucky to move 200k
WELL ITS EASY FOR EVERYONE TO GIVE AN OPINION. MY STATEMENT WAS ALSO MY OPINION. HONESTLY HE PROBLLY WOULDNT BE LOOKN AT PLAT. TILL THE END OF THE YEAR OR JAN BUT IF IT WERE DROPPED EARLIER I BELIEVE HE WOULD BE GOLD BY NOW. THE BIGGER HIT IS A MATTER OF OPINION. FROM WHAT IVE SEEN CHRIS WAS BIGGER ACROSS THE BOARD
 11-02-2007, 06:57 PM         #54
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sundance said:
damn cd sales aint what they use to be
yeah so is music.
 10 years ago '04        #55
B-Y-D 
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 45 45
LMAO @ the dissing of lil brother. Hurricane Chris album is solid. LOL @ Soulja boy caking off his basic fruity loop beats :) Wonder if he got alot of money off his deal.
 11-02-2007, 07:04 PM         #56
radiculust  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive heard soulja boi sh*t n hurrican chris sh*t n on sum real sh*t, chris got da boi beat..the promotion behind soulja boi wit da superman wha made him. every got damn song sounds da same on soulja sh*t word. DID U HEAR SOULJA GIRL? OH MA GOD! sad ta see da n*gga makn moves but hey, he is makin moves!
 11-02-2007, 07:08 PM         #57
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said:
i wonder why :rolleyes:

*looks at address bar*
 10 years ago '05        #58
hustleman28 
space
space
$271 | Props total: 0 0
Come on now people honestly...Did we really think Hurrican Chris was gone do big numbers? No...not really. Only reason he's gettin bread is cuz of them damn "ay bay bay" ringtones. Which is why his label prolly even signed him. Just like most of these nursery rhyme, commercial rappers are even getting deals these days. The money they make off ringtones can sometimes outweigh the revenue from album sales depending on how good the single is and how sh*tty the album is.
 10 years ago '05        #59
hustleman28 
space
space
$271 | Props total: 0 0
 B-Y-D said:
LMAO @ the dissing of lil brother. Hurricane Chris album is solid. LOL @ Soulja boy caking off his basic fruity loop beats :) Wonder if he got alot of money off his deal.
Souljah boys deal was for sumthin like 600k. And then after his manager took 200k. Well, u do the math. Here's the proof:
 11-02-2007, 07:34 PM         #60
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustleman28 said:
Come on now people honestly...Did we really think Hurrican Chris was gone do big numbers? No...not really. Only reason he's gettin bread is cuz of them damn "ay bay bay" ringtones. Which is why his label prolly even signed him. Just like most of these nursery rhyme, commercial rappers are even getting deals these days. The money they make off ringtones can sometimes outweigh the revenue from album sales depending on how good the single is and how sh*tty the album is.
A CHECK IS A CHECK NO MATTER IF IT COME FROM ALBUMS, RINGTONES, CONCERTS, ECT. THATS WHAT THE BIZ IS ABOUT, GETTIN A PAYCHECK
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy