Nov 1 - Hurricane Chris Disappoints, Kanye Drops Out, Soulja Boy Still Cranking Dat

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-01-2007, 11:17 PM         #21
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid Oxygen said:
Underground favorites Little Brother debuted at No. 89 this week, selling 9,500 of their album Get Back.

Damn
Please don't tell me you thought they were going to do better?

11-01-2007, 11:20 PM         #22
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cham is sellin sh*t cause no1 wants to play him with his REAL video (evening news) media is owned by corrupt pricks who only play what they want let played and of course they aint gonna let play a video on how bad sh*t REALLY is and make people look bad
 10 years ago '04        #23
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 Nolia2g7 said:
LMAO...damn, i could move more units then that.
No you couldn't. But anyway it's still pretty good when they have no promotion outside of what they do themselves.
 10 years ago '07        #24
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,054 | Props total: 30351 30351
 SKINNI said:
ACTUALLY HE' S ALREADY DROPED ANOTHER SINGLE. THANKS FOR THE CONTROVERSY BUT U SCREWED UP THE ARGUMENT ALREADY
What controversy? Are you on drugs?
 10 years ago '07        #25
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,054 | Props total: 30351 30351
 jmood88 said:
No you couldn't. But anyway it's still pretty good when they have no promotion outside of what they do themselves.

That's the way it's gonna be from now on.... artists doing it themselves. Until record companies figure out a new way to get customers to purchase media.

Honestly, I didn't even see much print ads or TV spots for Kanye and 50. Everything was them personally doing appearances and interviews to promote their albums....
 11-02-2007, 12:01 AM         #26
EMS the God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid Oxygen said:
Underground favorites Little Brother debuted at No. 89 this week, selling 9,500 of their album Get Back.

Damn
thats good for an indie though, if they have a good enough deal they will see a nice bit of money

8500 in the first week

so they will sell upwards of 30,000 if it doesnt totally die out too fast. its not a blip on the soundscan radar but they will pocket more than some of the higher sellers do
 11-02-2007, 12:13 AM         #27
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ lil brother...they could of moved that many units by either foot or trunk

Last edited by CenterField; 11-02-2007 at 12:15 AM..
 11-02-2007, 12:24 AM         #28
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and fergie got the most selling album????hip hop lives....but it got a s3x change and is now "pop"
 11-02-2007, 01:00 AM         #29
Casho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKINNI said:
Chris Did Bad Because They Waited Too Late To Drop That Album. It Shouldve Been Droped No Later Than Aug. & Im Thinkn Late Jul. Ay Bay Bay Wouldve Rode Him To Plat. Status By Now. The Song Was Drove Into The Ground Though & Now Its Too Late. It Kept The Summer On Lock Like Him Or Not
no this n*gga did bad becuz he sucks what the hell are u talkin about cuz????? And im suprised soulja boy retarded a.ss sold that much
 10 years ago '04        #30
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 SKINNI said:
Chris Did Bad Because They Waited Too Late To Drop That Album. It Shouldve Been Droped No Later Than Aug. & Im Thinkn Late Jul. Ay Bay Bay Wouldve Rode Him To Plat. Status By Now. The Song Was Drove Into The Ground Though & Now Its Too Late. It Kept The Summer On Lock Like Him Or Not
naw it didnt matter when he dropped that album, sh*t was gonna flop no doubt...come on now souljaboy had a WAY bigger hit than hurricane chris did and he aint even hit 300k yet so there is no way in hell hurricane chris would have been platinum in 3 months...n*gga will be lucky to move 200k
 11-02-2007, 01:25 AM         #31
kprophacy61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On the real, The Little Brother Album is worth a buy. Suport the little guys and we all win. Holla!
 10 years ago '06        #32
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
@ souljah actually havin a chance of goin gold. if they say he is goin to sell like he is then I wont be surpised he end up goin gold by next year. n*ggas might say gold aint sh*t but for this n*gga to go gold just mean
 10 years ago '04        #33
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 SKINNI said:
are you serious???

Last edited by unkn0wn; 11-02-2007 at 02:59 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #34
tytetrax 
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 0 0
G-Unit boss 50 Cent fell nine spots this week, landing at No. 30 with his third album, Curtis. After moving 23,800 copies, the rap general's seven-week total stands just above platinum at 1,049,300.

Soulja Boy>50 Cent
 10 years ago '06        #35
jshinn05 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
 Nolia2g7 said:
LMAO...damn, i could move more units then that. little brother got some hot sh*t too.
Well when you on an independent its hard to get them records in stores I dont think its the fact that n*ggas didnt buy it they just couldnt find it I went to like 3 stores and it was a day after release and they hadnt even put it on the shelves yet and they said they didnt know who they were so I think for the situation they in to break the top 100 is actually pretty good.
 11-02-2007, 05:04 AM         #36
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hahaha that mini version of Whoopie Goldberg flopped!
 10 years ago '04        #37
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
fu*king sad days when Little Bro sell under 10k and people are still talking about Hurricane Chris
 10 years ago '04        #38
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,714 | Props total: 23219 23219
at least 50 went plat
 11-02-2007, 07:31 AM         #39
MacDreezyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
suprise with hurricane...i figure he push more than that
 11-02-2007, 07:34 AM         #40
nate200303  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AHHH said:
ha. glad to hear soulja boy and hurricane chris are struggling.
yeah me 2. i'm also glad to hear little brother is struggling. :lol @ 9500 copies.. soulja boy can sell more albums the little brother selling out of the trunk of his car in the streets. lol real talk
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now