most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '04        #21
RapMastuhMike 
space
space
space
$468 | Props total: 7 7
for all you to know. that avalanche is on 30" lexani's w/ lexani grille. it does have air ride and it does work. it will put about an inch of space front tire to outside top fender. it does drive and it does rub at all. that is why you have to know what you do when you build these type of things. DUH. go to myspace, look for MASTER IMAGE CUSTOMS and you can find VIDEOS of it driving, hitting the switches, sometimes it hits the ground and throws sparks. and u can also see it drive through sema. so ya.. not just for show. but deff a show truck. but sh*t, most of us on here cant afford the truck or the rims.. yu know how much loot is in the chrome and rubber alone!!?!?!?
 10 years ago '04        #22
RapMastuhMike 
space
space
space
 young jeezy478 said:
besides air bags ride sh*tty as hell....even if dude could drive the truck it would bounce all over the fu*king highway....whiteboys round here do that sh*t all the time....cut all the suspension from under a small truck...throw bags on it and time they raise it up the bouncing all over the dam road....but riding it slammed like that would cause your tire to rub and 30 inch tires arent cheap and also you would have alignment problems due to the ball joints being stressed out...all in all its not worth it unless you strictly for show
they don't know what there doing then. air ride is a lot better then hydros too. it can be bouncy.. they either dont know what there doing.. or do, but decided against shocks. anyways.... the ball joints can be stressed. but that is why people build or make or buy custom control arms and ball joints and all that. to let this sh*t happen and ride better then stock. my boys at barely legal make control arm sets for $500+ any color any make to lay 24s on trucks.
 10 years ago '04        #23
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
air bags don't make your car ride sh*tty, as a matter of fact, cars come factory with them now.

either way, that thing looks fu*kin dumb imo. thats a waste of like 25k just in rims and tires alone
 11-08-2007, 07:07 PM         #24
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rims to big for me...but cant fornt its clean
 10 years ago '06        #25
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 $tr3tch said:
wow i never realized how nice that avalanche could look...obviously 32's is overdoing by atleast 10 inches

but that exact same car with 22's would look fu*kin CLEAN
24s would go harder..
 11-09-2007, 12:03 PM         #26
and1bleek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn homie propz to ya that thang is clean
 10 years ago '04        #27
RapMastuhMike 
space
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
air bags don't make your car ride sh*tty, as a matter of fact, cars come factory with them now.

either way, that thing looks fu*kin dumb imo. thats a waste of like 25k just in rims and tires alone
NOW.... what about cadillacs or lincolns. they have been like that for YEARS. they aren't adjustable like the aftermarket kind tho. you turn it on and it airs up. turn off airs down. adjust to weight. my dude has a mark8
 10 years ago '04        #28
NyShow 106 heat pts106
space
space
$5,285 | Props total: 543 543
retarded
 10 years ago '04        #29
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 RapMastuhMike said:
NOW.... what about cadillacs or lincolns. they have been like that for YEARS. they aren't adjustable like the aftermarket kind tho. you turn it on and it airs up. turn off airs down. adjust to weight. my dude has a mark8
you can lift and drop range rovers
 10 years ago '04        #30
RapMastuhMike 
space
space
space
for real? i wouldn't know.. i know nothing about range rovers.. except they cost alot and are ugly, imo.
 10 years ago '04        #31
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
i cant fu*k with it

sh*t looks stupid as hell
 10 years ago '04        #32
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6660 6660
 RapMastuhMike said:
I had a Mark 8 and it IS adjustable...hehehe you just gotta do a little something to it:D
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy