Oct 31 - Dog the Bounty Hunter rants, Uses N-Word Multiple Times (Audio included)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

what now?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #161
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
@ the majority of this thread not even knowing that there are more white people who are living in poverty than there are black people. So since the n word was used to degrade because of black people being lower class, why can't "cr.acka" degrade too?
 11-02-2007, 07:28 AM         #162
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so many racist black ppl on this site ur a disgrace 2 ur race
 11-02-2007, 07:30 AM         #163
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
@ the majority of this thread not even knowing that there are more white people who are living in poverty than there are black people. So since the n word was used to degrade because of black people being lower class, why can't "cr.acka" degrade too?
god ur a fu*king idiot dont u know all white people are rich and constantly scheming with their powerful friends

and u must know all black people are poor and always being taken down by the man

educate yourself
 11-02-2007, 07:42 AM         #164
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cartel-Clipz said:
I see both of your points. I'm black and dont hate white people. I live in a racist a.ss city (Boston) but I understand not everyone is the same. With that said, I understand why certain blacks HATE white people. We have gone through so much that it becomes hard to forgive. I dont condone hate but like I said, in this situation, I understand it.
yes but the same could be said of a racist white person who hates immigrants becuase their ancestors have struggled and fought/died for their land and now it is being given on a plate to others

the most common source of hate is misinformation and misconceptions.

for example the belief that all white people had sometihng 2 do with slavery, it is unbeknown 2 most people that alot of ppl (in the uk at least) suffered becuase of the slave trade, as they no longer had any work, it is also unbeknown to many that these were the first ppl 2 call 4 the abolition of slavery as tey lived with the slaves and knew their sufferage and that they were not as they were portrayed by the slave traders (lower race).

the same with immigration, sure some people come here/america 2 live off the government/commit crime but most come with the overwhelming desire to work and build a family.

yet you wont hear much of this for the same reason u hear little about poor white people,rich black people,genocides against whites in SA, success stories of migrant workers as it doesnt fit in with what the media likes.
 10 years ago '04        #165
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 6809 6809
 Maroon_Tiger said:
ever since imus, i decided to never say any form of the nword or call another black person it either... we need to respect ourselves
:applause:....Treat ourselves how we wish to be treated.
 11-02-2007, 08:52 AM         #166
34klub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
regardless if some parts of the tape were edited or not he still said that he can't have a black person being around because they say zzzzzz alot and they can't have a black person around because they will go public with it. So the fact that now he apologizes and says he only said it because of her character. Well it sounds like he contradicting himself there. Because he says clearly that they say the word alot.

I also have a problem with A&E because if they say it alot I bet A&E has edited the word out in several of the tapings of his show and just didn't think that it would never go public. Also they still have his show scheduled to air this weekend. I did a search on my satellite to see if the show was still going to air old episodes and they basically have a marathon for saturday and sunday night. So they still don't mind taking ratings from his show it seems.

Everytime a white person says zzzzzz why do they try and set up meetings with the so called black leaders. They don't control my thoughts, just because they forgive don't mean they going to tell me "he's okay i just had lunch with him!" Get the fu*k outta here with that.
 11-02-2007, 09:50 AM         #167
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k him
 11-02-2007, 10:48 AM         #168
ADDICTED2FRESH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh my god..oh my god..oh my god.. a whiteman said n.igger..lets all come together and bi*ch..call the white man racist...

in the meantime hundreds of blackmen get k!lled by other blackmen EVERYDAY

but no black people do anything:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '07        #169
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
oh my god..oh my god..oh my god.. a whiteman said n.igger..lets all come together and bi*ch..call the white man racist...

excellent point :applause:
 11-02-2007, 11:08 AM         #170
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people being white.
 10 years ago '06        #171
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 djnovafresh said:
^^^^^ didn't know al rucker had a boxden account:rolleyes:
Didn't know so many retarded black people had boxden accounts:rolleyes:

jataylorlfc said:
god ur a fu*king idiot dont u know all white people are rich and constantly scheming with their powerful friends

and u must know all black people are poor and always being taken down by the man

educate yourself
You're right. How could I have been so blind?
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:

Well, according to the code of the street, it's ok to k!ll other black men, as long as you don't snitch. :rolleyes:

Last edited by Malcolm; 11-02-2007 at 12:35 PM..
 11-02-2007, 12:35 PM         #172
ADDICTED2FRESH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x-milky said:
its some **** a.ss uncle tom a.ss muhfu*kas in here...why do white people feel so compelled to use the word?....zzzzzzs amaze me daily with this sh*t
why do black people feel so compelled on using the word?? why are black people so compelled to worry about some redneck?? if any black man that thinks black people have fu*ked up priorities is an uncle tom you my friend are an ignorant blind piece of trash who probably lives with his mom..tryin to blame the fact you're a turd on any1 and the white man is public enemy#1..
get a job and move outta your mom's basement..

and I'm not white so suck a d*ck.

Last edited by ADDICTED2FRESH; 11-02-2007 at 12:37 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #173
MenaceIISociety 
space
space
space
$316 | Props total: 0 0
wtffffff..
 11-02-2007, 12:57 PM         #174
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Streetwise said:
most white trash are closet racists.
all white people have said n*gga while with their friends. thats why i cant fux wit em.
just cant dig it.
yet you call yourself the token black guy
 10 years ago '05        #175
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,008 | Props total: 9815 9815
every black man should be able to take it out on his large mammary wife and paint the back if her fat white throat
 11-02-2007, 01:12 PM         #176
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
why do black people feel so compelled on using the word?? why are black people so compelled to worry about some redneck?? if any black man that thinks black people have fu*ked up priorities is an uncle tom you my friend are an ignorant blind piece of trash who probably lives with his mom..tryin to blame the fact you're a turd on any1 and the white man is public enemy#1..
get a job and move outta your mom's basement..

and I'm not white so suck a d*ck.
you know what SHUT THE fu*k UP
you off subject
the man is obviously a racist
thats the point of this thread
everything else is irrelevant
can you admit that dog is a racist??
 11-02-2007, 01:17 PM         #177
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you didn't know

HIS SON TURNED HIS BACK ON HIM

His son sold the tape to the STAR for A BIG AMOUNT OF MONEY

Dude is over
 10 years ago '05        #178
Dainfamous730 53 heat pts53
space
space
space
$847 | Props total: 2593 2593
watch him go on bill o reily's show and say hip hop made him say it
 10 years ago '05        #179
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
oh wow
 10 years ago '07        #180
titofab5 
space
space
$332 | Props total: 0 0
always knew dat guy was gonna fu*k up some how,idiot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy