Oct 31 - Dog the Bounty Hunter rants, Uses N-Word Multiple Times (Audio included)

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

what now?

Props Slaps
 11-01-2007, 01:51 PM         #141
601finest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He was wild for that sh*t. He should say somethin about those super big a.ss t*ts and no a.ss his wife has.
 11-01-2007, 01:57 PM         #142
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11-01-2007, 02:08 PM         #143
uncuthiphopblog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nofthings new under the sun

id titty fu*k his wife though.
 10 years ago '07        #144
Diplomatt15 
space
space
$3,993 | Props total: 930 930
shutty.......
 10 years ago '04        #145
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
watch his show be even higher rated then it already is and watch A&E order two more seasons..sh*t michael richards sh*t made the seinfeld dvds sell like crack..his career isnt over because of this even tho it isnt right
 11-01-2007, 03:11 PM         #146
MAK DIZZLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
 10 years ago '06        #147
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
like all of us dont use the N word.... white or not. who gives a damn get over it n*ggas
 10 years ago '05        #148
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
STUPID CR.ACKAz
 10 years ago '05        #149
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
OH yeah thought, thats what the girl gets for going with a smelly dog smelling cr.acka...no self respecting black girl/woman would ever go with a cr.acka.
 10 years ago '07        #150
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21253 21253
 601finest said:
He was wild for that sh*t. He should say somethin about those super big a.ss t*ts and no a.ss his wife has.
 10 years ago '04        #151
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
damn shame boxden tryin ban for statin the real
 10 years ago '07        #152
Adrianl 
space
space
$318 | Props total: 0 0
 Streetwise said:
most white trash are closet racists.
all white people have said n*gga while with their friends. thats why i cant fux wit em.
just cant dig it.
Dude slow your roll i am white and i have never ever used the n word while with my friends so don't say that all white people use the n word because they don't:thumbsdow
 10 years ago '06        #153
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
OH yeah thought, thats what the girl gets for going with a smelly dog smelling cr.acka...no self respecting black girl/woman would ever go with a cr.acka.
Dude wtf are you talking about. It's 2007 dumba$$ not 1967. Stop living in the past dumb sh!t. I know race is still an issue to some close minded people like yourself but it really don't matter to me. Black,white, yellow,green, blue. We all bleed the same. Black girls can't be with white guys but black guys can be with white girls. I see black guys with white girls all the time. What's the big deal. Who cares? I'm white and I've been dating a black girl for 2 years. This dude Dog clearly comes off as a racist but don't get it twisted homie not all white people are racist. It's a misconception that black people have on white people. Just because I'm white then that makes me a c.r.a.c.k.e.r. Hahahahaa. I'll laugh at that Sh1t all day. That sh!t don't move me, there are more important things to worry about.
 10 years ago '07        #154
space
space
 Adrianl said:
Dude slow your roll i am white and i have never ever used the n word while with my friends so don't say that all white people use the n word because they don't:thumbsdow
I see both of your points. I'm black and dont hate white people. I live in a racist a.ss city (Boston) but I understand not everyone is the same. With that said, I understand why certain blacks HATE white people. We have gone through so much that it becomes hard to forgive. I dont condone hate but like I said, in this situation, I understand it.
 10 years ago '05        #155
rellish 
space
space
$2,077 | Props total: 1156 1156
 ima80baby said:
:applause:

The day black people stop pretending as though the word is copyrighted with "For black use only" next to it, then the rest of the world will follow suit. Until then, stfu and learn to live with what you've let continue to happen.
In reality, thats the truth tho, if we are gonna say zzzzzz means ignorant then it makes sense... but as a black man, that word had to much history behind it to watch some1 white EVER call me that sh*t
 10 years ago '07        #156
space
space
 rellish said:
In reality, thats the truth tho, if we are gonna say zzzzzz means ignorant then it makes sense... but as a black man, that word had to much history behind it to watch some1 white EVER call me that sh*t
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Exactly. I just can't see a white person saying that sh*t in front of me or around me and being totally okay with it.
 10 years ago '04        #157
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
what do you expect from someone who looks like trailer trash....
 10 years ago '06        #158
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
 memyselfni said:
what do you expect from someone who looks like trailer trash....
^^ stereotypical bi*ch
 11-01-2007, 10:28 PM         #159
Dub-J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k dis peckawood
 10 years ago '04        #160
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
Point blank that dude said nigge R! wit a capital R, he meant that sh*t. If they say it all the time then how could they ever be safe around any black people. They all could be tapping him so he just has avoid all black people, that was the most racist part of all.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago