Oct 31 - Dog the Bounty Hunter rants, Uses N-Word Multiple Times (Audio included)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

what now?

Props Slaps
 11-01-2007, 02:49 AM         #101
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
He said that he doesn't mean it in a racist way.

VERDICT: He's NOT a racist. He's Dog... he can do whatever the fu*k he wants.

... I said it.

Cartel-Clipz said:
Every thread that I see you post in, you always say some stupid sh*t.

ole Uncle Tom a.ss nig.
you disses him then said zzzzz at the end

BxCastro said:
Who is that guy..that n*gga should write Diamond Dallas Page a fu*kin check..i fu*ks wit ddp not this fake look alike
thought i was the only one

killahkazi said:
have you seen the sh*t this guy wears? He's clearly a redneck. This is not news.
 11-01-2007, 02:50 AM         #102
DIRTY DISTRICT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crazy How: Michael Strahan - On Best Damn Sports Show was that fool on their Halloween Special tonight! Thats sad! If you got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
 11-01-2007, 03:22 AM         #103
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alwayz new this dirtbag was trash I know. fu*king Pig
 11-01-2007, 05:38 AM         #104
Phatboy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn the shows on hiatus guess i wont be watchin it. its messed up but the truth is if u aint black u more than likely dropped the N bomb in a negative way. i dont think that amkes u racist, just an a**hole
 10 years ago '05        #105
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17

[pic - click to view]

11-01-2007, 06:09 AM         #106
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i always knew he was an arsehole, but again plenty of black people have said things along the same lines about white people, sometimes leaving out the "theres white people and"
 11-01-2007, 06:09 AM         #107
t-man20001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never liked him anyway
 10 years ago '04        #108
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 461 461
 JordanMPM said:
sh*t the dog still is the man.. but the black people are going to hate him now!!
we hate u too now u fu*king clown

fu*k dogg and fu*k his show,never watching that sh*t again

fu*k a&e too
 10 years ago '04        #109
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Most of you people are just as pathetic has he is.

And I bet most of you people never even heard of Dog before this sh*t. This is that Imus sh*t all over.

lol @ some of you tools on here.
 10 years ago '04        #110
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
what he say I can't hear it for some reason, damn I fu*ks with dog too hope this sh*t is jus a misunderstandin
 10 years ago '04        #111
gweezy 
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 6 6
F that former crackhead dirty fat wife gay brotha punk son havin cowboy boot wearin hide in seek playin azz bail bonds punk anyway !! I hope someone puts cement in them 70's cowboy boots that bastard cant run in anyway !!!
 10 years ago '04        #112
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,666 | Props total: 6791 6791
wait wait wait....where's all the "dog is dat dude", "im coppin the next season of his show", "dog is a legend", "it's just a word"........ohhhhhhhhhhhh, i forgot, "blacks own this word"...that means no 1 else can say it...but we're not racist, its just a "blacks only" word...kinda like when restrooms were "whites only", so why did we call them racist??

While were on the subject, how did Fat Joe and DJ Khaled the Arab get a pas to say the word....im confused as can be, someone enlighten me. :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '07        #113
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 ima80baby said:
There are about 40 racists in this thread and they're all black. The n word is a word, correct, but that doesn't mean that it's only for black people. It was never intended to be used as a word of affection, but if it can be used as such from one black person to another, why can't the same be done for one white person to one black person. We're all people, at the end of the day, no one's better than anyone else. Why can't white folks use the word if black people toss it around so lightly? Why do black people say "cr acka" if they created it for white people? Shouldn't the same rules apply to that word as they do to the n word? White people don't need to be like black people, most of em already have more sense to begin with.
Man preech that bull sh*t to people who really give a fu*k. I don't know any muthafu*kin n*ggas that go around caller each other a "N word" and all those that do are fu*king d*ckheads. So your argument is fu*king pointless that n*gga dog was caught up on some d*ckhead sh*t fu*k him. But to try to justify and claim that black people can't get mad if other people use the word preferably white people. I think any n*gga should take a some type of offense to it if anyone says it. At the end of the day it all boils down to there are some real fu*king morons in the world Kramer & Dog to name a few.

Last edited by dipset121; 11-01-2007 at 08:18 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #114
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 1305 1305
Dudes racist and got busted on it. He's saying zzzzzz all day everyday ecept for when the cameras are on. An I watched his show every now and then but fu*k him. Real talk.

Last edited by Daville502; 11-01-2007 at 08:20 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #115
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 461 461
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
wait wait wait....where's all the "dog is dat dude", "im coppin the next season of his show", "dog is a legend", "it's just a word"........ohhhhhhhhhhhh, i forgot, "blacks own this word"...that means no 1 else can say it...but we're not racist, its just a "blacks only" word...kinda like when restrooms were "whites only", so why did we call them racist??

While were on the subject, how did Fat Joe and DJ Khaled the Arab get a pas to say the word....im confused as can be, someone enlighten me. :rolleyes:

of course your confused,your a uncle sam's army sambo jigga-boo

hope that helps wit ya confusion
 10 years ago '04        #116
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,723 | Props total: 480 480
Duane "Dog" Chapman:

"I don't care if she's a Mexican, a wh0ore or whatever. It's not because she's black, it's because we use the word ni**er sometimes here. I'm not gonna take a chance ever in life of losing everything I've worked for for 30 years because some fu*king ni**er heard us say ni**er and turned us in to the Enquirer magazine. Our career is over! I'm not taking that chance at all! Never in life! Never! Never! If Lyssa [Dog's daughter] was dating a ni**er, we would all say 'fu*k you!' And you know that. If Lyssa brought a black guy home ya da da... it's not that they're black, it's none of that. It's that we use the word ni**er. We don't mean you fu*king scum ni**er without a soul. We don't mean that sh*t. But America would think we mean that. And we're not taking a chance on losing everything we got over a racial slur because our son goes with a girl like that. I can't do that Tucker. You can't expect Gary, Bonnie, Cecily, all them young kids to [garbled] because 'I'm in love for 7 months' - fu*k that! So, I'll help you get another job but you can not work here unless you break up with her and she's out of your life. I can't handle that sh*t. I got 'em in the parking lot trying to record us. I got that girl saying she's gonna wear a recorder...

Tucker Chapman: I don't even know what to say.
 10 years ago '04        #117
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
 twizzytwo22 said:
Duane "Dog" Chapman:

"I don't care if she's a Mexican, a wh0ore or whatever. It's not because she's black, it's because we use the word ni**er sometimes here. I'm not gonna take a chance ever in life of losing everything I've worked for for 30 years because some fu*king ni**er heard us say ni**er and turned us in to the Enquirer magazine. Our career is over! I'm not taking that chance at all! Never in life! Never! Never! If Lyssa [Dog's daughter] was dating a ni**er, we would all say 'fu*k you!' And you know that. If Lyssa brought a black guy home ya da da... it's not that they're black, it's none of that. It's that we use the word ni**er. We don't mean you fu*king scum ni**er without a soul. We don't mean that sh*t. But America would think we mean that. And we're not taking a chance on losing everything we got over a racial slur because our son goes with a girl like that. I can't do that Tucker. You can't expect Gary, Bonnie, Cecily, all them young kids to [garbled] because 'I'm in love for 7 months' - fu*k that! So, I'll help you get another job but you can not work here unless you break up with her and she's out of your life. I can't handle that sh*t. I got 'em in the parking lot trying to record us. I got that girl saying she's gonna wear a recorder...

Tucker Chapman: I don't even know what to say.

damn wtf? yo fu*k dog man
 10 years ago '07        #118
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 1109 1109
 Sakriphyse88 said:

[pic - click to view]

^^^^ ...I used to watch this show but fu*k it now....I hope that fat bi*ch gives him aids
 10 years ago '04        #119
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,666 | Props total: 6791 6791
 mt fuji said:
of course your confused,your a uncle sam's army sambo jigga-boo

hope that helps wit ya confusion
How about coming with a real argument, instead of showcasing your ignorance guy. BX is full of idiots...it's just amazing, the world's future is in for a big surprise...and it's not a good one.
 11-01-2007, 09:11 AM         #120
fscballin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall think this is something???

how bout the fact most crakkaz feel that we should be grateful to them for freeing us

ask em and find out

then ask them if they ever heard of nat turner, and ask them if he's an american hero, lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago