Oct 31 - Dog the Bounty Hunter rants, Uses N-Word Multiple Times (Audio included)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

what now?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
B-Y-D 
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 43 43
LMAO @ him ethering himself, "i dont want to lose everything", well too late... Wonder who leaked tape.
 10 years ago '07        #82
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$29,329 | Props total: 21221 21221
 BxCastro said:
Who is that guy..that n*gga should write Diamond Dallas Page a fu*kin check..i fu*ks wit ddp not this fake look alike
 10 years ago '05        #83
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,077 | Props total: 4213 4213
fukk this dude too....the racists are really comin' out of the closet this season
 10 years ago '06        #84
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 thisisme said:
To the racists in the thread...

If you feel so compelled to say the n word around your friends or white friends or whatever... say it to a black person's face and see exactly where it gets you.

Some of you pretend to be hard if in a white only room and then it's all fun and games, but in real life any black person will rearrange your face for free with the level of disrespect that the word brings from non-blacks.

And oh yeah it is a word that we have turned into a word of affection between one black person to another.

And white America doesn't like it one bit, but we are strong so we create ways to counter your racism and use it as a positive amongst us, but whites want to be black so bad it's rediculous, but who can blame them.
There are about 40 racists in this thread and they're all black. The n word is a word, correct, but that doesn't mean that it's only for black people. It was never intended to be used as a word of affection, but if it can be used as such from one black person to another, why can't the same be done for one white person to one black person. We're all people, at the end of the day, no one's better than anyone else. Why can't white folks use the word if black people toss it around so lightly? Why do black people say "cr acka" if they created it for white people? Shouldn't the same rules apply to that word as they do to the n word? White people don't need to be like black people, most of em already have more sense to begin with.
 10 years ago '06        #85
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
fu*k this zzzzzz......
 10 years ago '05        #86
thisisme 
space
space
space
$741 | Props total: 77 77
 ima80baby said:
There are about 40 racists in this thread and they're all black. The n word is a word, correct, but that doesn't mean that it's only for black people. It was never intended to be used as a word of affection, but if it can be used as such from one black person to another, why can't the same be done for one white person to one black person. We're all people, at the end of the day, no one's better than anyone else. Why can't white folks use the word if black people toss it around so lightly? Why do black people say "cr acka" if they created it for white people? Shouldn't the same rules apply to that word as they do to the n word? White people don't need to be like black people, most of em already have more sense to begin with.
To believe that 40 racists are in the thread and they're all black proves that you are not only a biggot but also Severly RETARDED.

The reason that white people can't use the N word as a word of affection from a white to a black individual is because whites had their chance to use it in a positive way, but instead they used it to discriminate, insult, and oppress black people.

And i know some of you say i didnt that was a while back. No, you may not have...but no it ...WASN'T a while back as DOG Bounty Racist:thumbsdow has proven on the audio tape.

The word CRACKER or Cracker JACk in a Box or Saltine or trailer park trash or whatever hateful word they have now for whites has no historical significance and doesnt give whites a feeling of years of being the minority, oppressed by another race for 300+ years, or having their women r*ped by ancestors who were perverts.

Lastly if white people already have more sense than blacks why do whites try so hard to wear black clothing, listen to black music, speak in black slang, use black style, and try to be something they can never achieve. You don't know....well i dont either but i guess your right that does make sense. If i knew a culture was considered the trendsetters, the coolest, and all the women wanted them i probably would be just like the whites and do like BEANIE SIGAL said, "Get Down or lay down":wow:
 10 years ago '06        #87
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
i want dog wife 2 suck my d*ck 2 make up for what he did, that would make me happy!
 10-31-2007, 11:34 PM         #88
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O_nasty said:
i think he's saying...there are...black people...and then there are zzzzzzs?? i thiiinnkk
he is, and its the truth

fu*king pantie hose wearing bi*ches are getting too uptight over this
 10 years ago '06        #89
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
 thisisme said:
To believe that 40 racists are in the thread and they're all black proves that you are not only a biggot but also Severly RETARDED.

The reason that white people can't use the N word as a word of affection from a white to a black individual is because whites had their chance to use it in a positive way, but instead they used it to discriminate, insult, and oppress black people.

And i know some of you say i didnt that was a while back. No, you may not have...but no it ...WASN'T a while back as DOG Bounty Racist:thumbsdow has proven on the audio tape.

The word CRACKER or Cracker JACk in a Box or Saltine or trailer park trash or whatever hateful word they have now for whites has no historical significance and doesnt give whites a feeling of years of being the minority, oppressed by another race for 300+ years, or having their women r*ped by ancestors who were perverts.

Lastly if white people already have more sense than blacks why do whites try so hard to wear black clothing, listen to black music, speak in black slang, use black style, and try to be something they can never achieve. You don't know....well i dont either but i guess your right that does make sense. If i knew a culture was considered the trendsetters, the coolest, and all the women wanted them i probably would be just like the whites and do like BEANIE SIGAL said, "Get Down or lay down":wow:
And so instead of dispelling the word completely seeing as it was meant to demean in the first place, y'all figured you'd keep it around as a word of affection, but limit it's use to blacks only. That's real genius.

And if that's the case where the word cracker has no significant history behind it, yet the n word does, then why is the n word still used. If it's such a problem for other races to use that it causes memories of oppression that this generation wasn't there to see, why is it used so loosely as it is today. I can say it and it means nothing but "hello friend" and a white man uses it and the slavery days come back.

What they wear and listen to has nothing to do with being white. If that was the case, why do black people follow trends (Rockstar trend). Why do black people wear skull belts, wallet chains, Vans, Dunk SB's (they've gone past wearing to collecting), Affliction Jeans, etc. I always wore that stuff and now that most black people do it, I just wanna stop all together until the next trend rolls around so that I won't look like everyone else. If anything, black people and white people try to be like eachother. Black people either don't want to be singled out by their black friends or just don't find it appealing to use the language that some white people use, that's why they stick to their own slang. Everyone is gonna copy everyone else, that's just how it is. But black people shouldn't say that white people are trying to be like them based upon how they dress, speak and act because some white people were just raised that way. You don't have to be black to be ghetto. And you don't have to be ghetto to be black. :rolleyes:

Last edited by Malcolm; 10-31-2007 at 11:45 PM..
 10-31-2007, 11:46 PM         #90
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow bx has a hit a sad low...

just because he says the n word, it gives you the right to be just as racist while making a reply? instead of acting like childish retards, maybe you should try to quit being the reason why people think racism is okay.

how can dog, and half this thread for this matter, justify any type of racist sh*t? theres just no reason whatsoever for that nonsense. just because you say im not racist and the n word in the same sentence, its not okay. cracker is not okay. beaner is not okay. gook is not okay. none of that sh*t.

this thread disgusts me.
 10 years ago '06        #91
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 thisisme said:

You're PARTLY right. But the BIGGEST contributor to the fire of the N word... are black people themselves. Think about: the word was MEANT TO DEGRADE BLACK PEOPLE. Why in the living fu*k would you use the SAME word on each other when it was meant to put you down?! Whether you like it or not, whenever the word is used (in ANY way) the racists who originated the word are laughing their a.sses off in their graves. Either

1) preach against the word and DON'T use it

....or

2) use it on each other but shut the fu*k up and don't talk against it cuz you're HELPING it's longevity.

You can't speak against something when you use it too, it's hypocritical. Why? Because THE WORD WAS MEANT TO PUT DOWN THE BLACK MAN regardless of how you use it. So already half of the people in this thread are hypocrites. It's like a gun that was created to k!ll only a certain group of people; they get mad when other people use it but it's okay for them to k!ll each other with it.
 10 years ago '05        #92
thisisme 
space
space
space
Frank L. i agree with we blacks and whites want to be like each other. And Nick why would any one care what people in their graves, ghosts, poltergiests or who ever think? they're dead. Why would I or you care, but i guess its Halloween so you felt the need for that comment.

Because a word is meant to bring us down doesnt mean we cant flip the script on yall and do what ever we want to it, which includes using it as a form of love for a person such as my black people or my white people. If I call a white dude my 'n word' then thats what i mean he my dude, my guy, my boy of course and if he use it in a loving way then its all good, but people,racists, like Kramer to Dog Bounty Racist, use it as a slur I'm sure you guys are smart enough to tell the difference

And for the record, i don't preach against it, i promote it's black subculture significance and if your not in it then, thats your loss. Maybe next lifetime you'll be fortunate enough maybe when your laughin in your grave and no one can hear ya. Your just an outsider lookin in, a spectator to our own morals and standards.
 10 years ago '05        #93
thisisme 
space
space
space
Frank L. i agree with ( YOU ON THE FACT THAT) blacks and whites want to be like each other. And Nick why would any one care what people in their graves, ghosts, poltergiests or who ever think? they're dead.
 10 years ago '06        #94
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 thisisme said:
Frank L. i agree with we blacks and whites want to be like each other. And Nick why would any one care what people in their graves, ghosts, poltergiests or who ever think? they're dead. Why would I or you care, but i guess its Halloween so you felt the need for that comment.

Because a word is meant to bring us down doesnt mean we cant flip the script on yall and do what ever we want to it, which includes using it as a form of love for a person such as my black people or my white people. If I call a white dude my 'n word' then thats what i mean he my dude, my guy, my boy of course and if he use it in a loving way then its all good, but people,racists, like Kramer to Dog Bounty Racist, use it as a slur I'm sure you guys are smart enough to tell the difference

And for the record, i don't preach against it, i promote it's black subculture significance and if your not in it then, thats your loss. Maybe next lifetime you'll be fortunate enough maybe when your laughin in your grave and no one can hear ya. Your just an outsider lookin in, a spectator to our own morals and standards.
The level of contradiction in your post is incredible. Btw... so you don't care if white people use it? (even as "a form of love for a person"?)
 11-01-2007, 01:25 AM         #95
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn.
 11-01-2007, 01:30 AM         #96
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Upstate said:
smh. racism is gonna end the world someday.
yup sad..
 11-01-2007, 01:37 AM         #97
Calvo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thisisme said:

cracker came from whipcracker not cracker jack; though saltine is just plain comedy
 10 years ago '06        #98
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
I'm black. I just don't believe that there is any reason for anyone to use the word, especially if someone else is barred from using it.
 10 years ago '04        #99
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 92 92
I'll fu*k his wife...(If I was Drunk enuff)
 10 years ago '04        #100
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 O_nasty said:
i think he's saying...there are...black people...and then there are zzzzzzs?? i thiiinnkk
yeah like Chris Rock said.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy