Oct 31 - Dog the Bounty Hunter rants, Uses N-Word Multiple Times (Audio included)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

what now?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #61
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Storchaveli said:
Took the words outta my mouth.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ima80baby again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Storchaveli again.
 10 years ago '07        #62
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,068 | Props total: 1841 1841
damn, dog is fu*kin up

/chappelle
 10-31-2007, 09:25 PM         #63
S.T.R.E.S.S.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '06        #64
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
damn, it doesn't make sense cuz u can tell some parts are cut out. Either way, it doesn't excuse what he said and now i look at him way differently, just like kramers f*g**t a.ss. He always looked like some fu*ked up biker dude and i guess he really is a piece of sh*t. Whats his stupid a.ss family doing anyway saying the n word whether or not he means it as bad or not. Either way, he referenced the g/f and some other people as the n word and he made it sound like he was calling them "scum piece of sh*t" or whatever it was he said.
 10-31-2007, 09:26 PM         #65
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 c-rizzle said:
i'm not racist i've got african american in my family tree, dude's been hangin there for over a 100 years
hahahahahaha
 10 years ago '07        #66
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 4412 4412
It's a word get over it, but his TV career is over.
 10 years ago '04        #67
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 58 58
 Rico Tubbs said:
^ my my...

when will these white people learn that using the 'N' word is bad for business?

it's only bad for business as long as it deters other white people from
endorsing the business.....
 10 years ago '05        #68
Rico Tubbs 
space
space
$255 | Props total: 0 0
 ima80baby said:
:applause:

The day black people stop pretending as though the word is copyrighted with "For black use only" next to it, then the rest of the world will follow suit. Until then, stfu and learn to live with what you've let continue to happen.
please...

do you honestly think that white people continue to use the word because we do? be real with yourself. we didnt create the word and its not going to end with us.

the very moment that the 'n' word is completely erased from black lingo,Don Imus will say (and I quote) "HA! we got you ni**a a.ss ni**as!"

the N word does not have "for black use only" next to it. if u feel comfortable enough to say the word, wether it be black to black, white to black, white to white, or any other racail interaction then use it. just be able to handle the consequences that follow, if any

Dog knew that he was wrong...said it anyway, and now he cant handle the backlash...the word isnt for him
 10 years ago '04        #69
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Streetwise said:
most white trash are closet racists.
all white people have said n*gga while with their friends. thats why i cant fux wit em.
just cant dig it.
f!ght racism with racism....Smart move, dipsh*t. You are so ignorant that you probably don't even realize that doing that is as bad as what Dog did. You won't even hang out with white people because they have "all said n*gga with their friends." Isn't that like a white person saying they don't hang out with black people because they are afraid they will get robbed?
There are racist whites, racist blacks, yellows, reds, blues, etc....but that doesn't mean each color is entirely racist.
 10 years ago '04        #70
CrAkKedOuT 960 heat pts960
space
space
space
$23,655 | Props total: 15114 15114
 Streetwise said:
all white people have said n*gga while with their friends. thats why i cant fux wit em.
just cant dig it.
Yea and? Thought n*gga and zzzzzz were two different words? make up ya minds.
 10-31-2007, 09:52 PM         #71
CapoGambino305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k HIM...!!!
 10 years ago '04        #72
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 rellish said:
Some of the truest sh*t said rite there...

If our black, and you have a white friend, i can guarantee you they say it sumwhere, sometime(when u aint around)...

Im black, and the sh*t aint coo, but its almost hard to think that people without color listen to rap / hip-hop sh*t, and not wanna say it...

The word is almost a fad, yea i say it a lot, have been for years ( its coo when i do it tho )... Which would also bring up a good point why Nas would name the album "n*gga", to take emphasis and power out of the word.
so you are mad at your white friends for saying it, yet it's ok when you continue to suppress your own race and use it. why not just grow the fu*k up and stop using it. if it offends you when one race uses it and not another, than that is a racist trait.
 10 years ago '05        #73
Clutch City Kid 138 heat pts138
space
space
$28,203 | Props total: 28615 28615
i cant believe someone here really posted some sh*t about how they cant fu*k with white people cause they all have dropped the N bomb or some sh*t when there with their friends......this is why people usually dont respect half the sh*t wrote on here, cause its some pure ignorance...most of the comments on here were at least half thought out, or at least speakin on some truth.... :sick:
 10 years ago '04        #74
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,322 | Props total: 2472 2472
didnt make any sense but fu*k him
 10 years ago '07        #75
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21255 21255
 Rico Tubbs said:
please...

do you honestly think that white people continue to use the word because we do? be real with yourself. we didnt create the word and its not going to end with us.

the very moment that the 'n' word is completely erased from black lingo,Don Imus will say (and I quote) "HA! we got you ni**a a.ss ni**as!"

the N word does not have "for black use only" next to it. if u feel comfortable enough to say the word, wether it be black to black, white to black, white to white, or any other racail interaction then use it. just be able to handle the consequences that follow, if any

Dog knew that he was wrong...said it anyway, and now he cant handle the backlash...the word isnt for him
:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #76
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Rico Tubbs said:
please...

Yes, I honestly do think that black people using it is the reason why everyone else uses it.

The N Word, in the eyes of black people, does have "for black use only" next to it, otherwise black people wouldn't catch a fit every time someone of another race uses it. There are rarely instances where black people get criticized by their own kind for using it, especially not by the black community. The only reason why Nas is having problems is because there's money on the line here. Other than that, most black people all over are thrilled at the use of the n word as his album title.

Dog did know what was coming, but, that doesn't mean that he should be singled out for it by black people. If people are going to go at Dog that hard, then they should go at Nas too. The word isn't for him either.

Last edited by Malcolm; 10-31-2007 at 10:06 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #77
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Who is that guy..that n*gga should write Diamond Dallas Page a fu*kin check..i fu*ks wit ddp not this fake look alike
 10 years ago '07        #78
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
That n*gga is a d*ckhead for that sh*t and to think I actually watched his show and liked him.

Side note A.E. suspended production of any more episodes until there an investigation.
 10 years ago '07        #79
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
have you seen the sh*t this guy wears? He's clearly a redneck. This is not news.
 10 years ago '05        #80
thisisme 
space
space
space
$741 | Props total: 77 77
To the racists in the thread...

If you feel so compelled to say the n word around your friends or white friends or whatever... say it to a black person's face and see exactly where it gets you.

Some of you pretend to be hard if in a white only room and then it's all fun and games, but in real life any black person will rearrange your face for free with the level of disrespect that the word brings from non-blacks.

And oh yeah it is a word that we have turned into a word of affection between one black person to another.

And white America doesn't like it one bit, but we are strong so we create ways to counter your racism and use it as a positive amongst us, but whites want to be black so bad it's rediculous, but who can blame them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy