Oct 31 - Superhead: Bill Maher ABUSED ME

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,907 | Props total: 1149 1149
[But] I couldn't be 'Bill Maher's girlfriend' any more - not when I'm Karrine Steffans . . . best-selling author."
you mean..."best industry d*ck sucker"?

you see. i know about the double standard sh*t. but, if a dude fu*ked hoes and aired them out like she did, i'd discredit him, too. if she never said anything, i'd give her props. but since she's a ho who makes books about it, i have no reason to really respect her on that issue.

if maher abused her, that's fu*ked up. no girl or woman or person in general should ever be abused.
 10 years ago '05        #22
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
it goes without saying that Bill Maher is a motha-f-ing pimp
 10 years ago '06        #23
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
im sure that dirty b*tch did something to deserve it
 10 years ago '04        #24
biggsteel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,127 | Props total: 438 438
Props To Bill For Getting His Ike/rick James On.
 10 years ago '04        #25
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
Judging by his lower lip, it looks like she abused him by giving him quite the case of herpes

[img=http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/6754/billmaher511lx3.th.jpg]

I don't believe anything this woman (and I use that word very lightly) says, she's never going to clean up her act for the sake of her young son
lmaof!!!!!!
 10 years ago '06        #26
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
somebody get out the violin for this sob story b*tch.....
 10 years ago '04        #27
Laffman22 
space
space
$541 | Props total: 175 175
man thats a dumbass hoe!
 10 years ago '07        #28
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,866 | Props total: 8825 8825
i was waiting for this one, noone is talkin about about her anymore so she brings up bill.
 10 years ago '04        #29
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,216 | Props total: 2114 2114
I dont believe a word this bi*ch says.....and how long did she stay in this "abused" relationship"
 10 years ago '04        #30
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
<souljaboy>IKE TURNER THAT HOOOOOOOOO
 10 years ago '04        #31
come 
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 1 1
Do you realize what this woman is saying? She said "Bill wants someone he can put down in an argument, tell you how ghetto you are, how big your butt is, and that you're an idiot. That's why you never see him with a white girl or an intellectual." So am I supposed to take this to mean that Bill thinks that Black women are ghetto, idiots and have nasty big butts? Also, am I supposed to take this to mean that she thinks that this is true? She did say that "you never see him with a white girl or an intellectual." So to me, is she all of those things that Bill was saying and he only meant those words for her and not all Black women, or is she just suffering from low self-image and trying to project her idiotic ways on all Black women?
 10-31-2007, 04:36 PM         #32
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 come said:
Do you realize what this woman is saying? She said "Bill wants someone he can put down in an argument, tell you how ghetto you are, how big your butt is, and that you're an idiot. That's why you never see him with a white girl or an intellectual." So am I supposed to take this to mean that Bill thinks that Black women are ghetto, idiots and have nasty big butts? Also, am I supposed to take this to mean that she thinks that this is true? She did say that "you never see him with a white girl or an intellectual." So to me, is she all of those things that Bill was saying and he only meant those words for her and not all Black women, or is she just suffering from low self-image and trying to project her idiotic ways on all Black women?
She is trying to project that stereotype for all black women, due to the fact that she is a wh0ore, will always be known for a wh0ore and even as a writer, it don't mean sh*t because all her book was about whoring herself in the industry, which makes a wh0ore. Why you think she had to bring that point about being a writer??? To make herself better. And let's say she was treating her that way, that also means she has no respect or self esteem for herself or any of the guys that she dated. After all, a strong black or any women of any color will never date an "abusive a**hole" like Bill. Plain and simple.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 10-31-2007 at 04:38 PM..
 10-31-2007, 04:43 PM         #33
finesse1272  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 affinity said:
Judging by his lower lip, it looks like she abused him by giving him quite the case of herpes

I don't believe anything this woman (and I use that word very lightly) says, she's never going to clean up her act for the sake of her young son
LMAO that's funny
 10-31-2007, 04:46 PM         #34
affinity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 come said:
To me this is nothing more than a c-k block on her part -- Karrine knows that he favors Black women, and she simply wants to put the idea out there to other Black women that he will not respect them if they choose to date him.

I didn't know this before but Maher has a pretty colorful dating history (including Ann Coulter :wow:)

But then again, Karrine could be right - Bill could be very degrading and nasty to the women he dates and that could be why he runs through so many relationships. Unfortunately, some of the most beautiful women in the world can be the most insecure, and feel they don't deserve better and take the abuse from some punk @ss "man".
 10 years ago '05        #35
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
i don't give a fu*k how fine a bi*ch is, once u know that she been ran through, she could be melyssa ford, and look like a weak HOE.
 10-31-2007, 04:57 PM         #36
GREEN LIGHT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bitter her new book ain't doing sh*t.
 10 years ago '07        #37
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
stomp her..spit on her...who cares
 10 years ago '04        #38
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
Wow. This bi*ch has some serious mental problems. She needs some help.
 10-31-2007, 05:57 PM         #39
LupeFiascal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bill maher is a joke
 10-31-2007, 06:00 PM         #40
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:rolleyes: no one is going to take her seriously.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago