Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #81
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Blue Cartwright said:
Forget that!

If I'm facing 50 years FED TIME and my "boss" is gettin' away scott free,

I'm SNITCHING!!!!!

I ain't going to jail for NOBODY!

Moms, Pops, Wifey, Brother, Sister, GRANDMOTHER, MY OWN KIDS,

NO WAY!!!!!!
Fareal. The people in this thread act as though if facing massive years in jail time, they aint gonna snitch to get themselves out. GTF. I'd sing faster than a fu*kin canary. I aint going down while you're out laughin at me.
 10 years ago '04        #82
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11226 11226
if they support giuliani, fu*k the both of em'.
 10 years ago '07        #83
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
hahahah @ this sh*t...people dont understand the no snitching sh*t...some n*ggas take it too far and some take it too light

do not snitch on n*ggas that do the same dirt as you...thats not hard to understand..they should change it from "stop snitching" to "have loyalty"

motha fu*kas
 10 years ago '07        #84
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Blue Cartwright said:
Forget that!

If I'm facing 50 years FED TIME and my "boss" is gettin' away scott free,

I'm SNITCHING!!!!!

I ain't going to jail for NOBODY!

Moms, Pops, Wifey, Brother, Sister, GRANDMOTHER, MY OWN KIDS,

NO WAY!!!!!!
dont do the dirt then...plain and simple and you wont be in that situation...honor amongst theives...and you would snitch on your family ??...i would do puffy contract numbers for my mother n*gga
 11-01-2007, 12:17 AM         #85
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh ok. i see the real reason why they mad at cam, for the barnes reference in this video...
 10 years ago '04        #86
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
that sh*t is true tho he came to court with a mask on *possibly a bulletproof mask*
 10 years ago '06        #87
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 rasheedwallace said:
if they support giuliani, fu*k the both of em'.
 10 years ago '05        #88
boondocz 
space
space
$806 | Props total: 0 0
Smh@n*ggas not knowing who Holcomb Rucker is.
 10 years ago '04        #89
Jason1115 3 heat pts
space
space
$861 | Props total: 176 176
First of all,If you have info. on a child molester and dont tell,then you are a sick fu*k..That aint snitching its just the humane thing to do.Who is Frank Lucas?! He made a" Million dollars a Day" at one point,He had over 250 million dollars in the bank...Im not glorifying a drug dealer,but you got to respect his hustle.....
 11-01-2007, 07:31 AM         #90
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
REGARDLESS. this was just a DUMB attempt to hate on CAMRON.. End of the Day Cam is on the Streets making Mad Money STILL. and SNITCHING is FOUL..

wait did camron really sya that sh*t on TV??? about not tellin the cops to find the molester of a lil kid??? if so...i aint ever listenin to his sh*t....daz just plain dumb to me...i already dontlisten to hmas it is, i cant someone would b that stupid to sya that.....i wonder if he'd be sayin tha same thing if his kid got molested and he knew who it was
 10 years ago '07        #91
bcity973 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 1 1
 urbanbeatz said:
REGARDLESS. this was just a DUMB attempt to hate on CAMRON.. End of the Day Cam is on the Streets making Mad Money STILL. and SNITCHING is FOUL..

So if you agree with his Comment about snitching..it tells us alot about you FOOl.

Nicky and Frank are SNITCHES and in PC for LIFE. So go Head and Support those Comments d*ckhead
n*gga cam'ron aint in da streets doin sh*t. I doubts if dat n*gga is on da street saying "Ay n*gga dat sh*t I gave u last week, dat sh*t aint nothin, but this sh*t right here n*gga, this sh*t right here n*gga, this kriptochronalike n*gga":finger:
 11-01-2007, 08:10 AM         #92
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
L for CAMERON GILES
 11-01-2007, 01:41 PM         #93
Jerzyfam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DINER0 said:
On Camron:

Nicky Barnes: No, man. When I realized they left me on the battlefield to die, I said, fu*k it! I said, Ill pull those motherfu*kers in, let them see what its like. I would rather be out here in the witness program than to be in jail with them. Why would I wanna be in there with them kinda zzzzzzs? I dont regret it. [COLOR="Red"]

FL: When Giuliani tells you something, he means it. But I dont think were ready for an Italian president. I dont think were ready for a black president. I dont think were ready for a woman president, but I tell you right now: I think Hillary Clinton will win this thing hands down.

fu*k this monkey rat bastard. How the hell could a black president do any worse than the idiot we have in office now?
 11-01-2007, 01:44 PM         #94
Jerzyfam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jason1115 said:
First of all,If you have info. on a child molester and dont tell,then you are a sick fu*k..That aint snitching its just the humane thing to do.Who is Frank Lucas?! He made a" Million dollars a Day" at one point,He had over 250 million dollars in the bank...Im not glorifying a drug dealer,but you got to respect his hustle.....
so you are saying he was on about a 250 day hustle
 10 years ago '06        #95
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
n*ggas be talkn dat slick 5h!t bout Diddy, but dat n*gga is a real son of a hustler. If U think that n*gga ain't got goons in them streets ready 2 do him 1 solid just on da strength of his fathers name then U are a fool.
 11-01-2007, 02:21 PM         #96
boncho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wat makes homies real n fake? home boiz mm lost
 11-01-2007, 02:22 PM         #97
boncho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tellin, i don t give a fu*k. Feel me aint goin down for another dude to shine
 10 years ago '06        #98
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 Tha754kid said:
I hate when naggas say that sh*t. Snitching is ok in CERTAIN SITUATIONS. If you doing it to make the community safer like getting rid of rapists, murders, etc....then its just fine. But if you doing it to save ur a.ss and get another n*gga locked up for doing the same sh*t you were, then its a bi*ch move.

Your a real dude.. Same thing I SAY MAN
 11-01-2007, 03:07 PM         #99
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all this no snitchin sh*t is just BS, me personally i hav no probelm with what nicky did. if i had a choice btw sittin in prison while all them other dudes wildin fu*kin my chick spendin my money and not even havin the respect to do it behind my back or lettin karma play out and puttin all they a.sses in jail and get out, thats easy.

you can sit in jail lookin like a duck if u want to, that aint me cuz you can call nick a snitch all you want but ask yourself who is on the outside livin a respectable life and whos in jail for 30+ years?
 10 years ago '05        #100
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
I personally say fu*k anyone who stands by that Stop snitchin

My lil cousin was hit with a stray bullet and k!lled at 7 years old. And the only reason the shooter aint in jail yet is due to this NO snitchin bullsh*t.

All you internet gangstas wanna act like you hate snitches and sh*t but if u facing life in jail I guarantee yo a.ss would be talkin quick.

And btw anyone standing by what Camron said is a fu*king idiot, how you gon let rapists walk the street knowing very well what is goin on and not say sh*t.

Best believe if I had a child that got r*ped or molested I would go on a fu*king shooting rampage until I found the fu*ker.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
1 day ago