Oct 30 - NickyBarnes & Frank Lucas:Call Camron a Moron,Support Guliani For Pres

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
smh, some people in this thread is stupid as sh*t.

and people wonder why sh*t is fu*ked up.
 10 years ago '04        #62
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
snitching is ok when your saving people(s) lives....it's a problem when u stop the next man from making money
 10-31-2007, 08:47 AM         #63
Blue Cartwright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Forget that!

If I'm facing 50 years FED TIME and my "boss" is gettin' away scott free,

I'm SNITCHING!!!!!

I ain't going to jail for NOBODY!

Moms, Pops, Wifey, Brother, Sister, GRANDMOTHER, MY OWN KIDS,

NO WAY!!!!!!
 10-31-2007, 08:52 AM         #64
perfectprincess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with Barnes and Lucas, Though I may like Camrons music, He's a F@cking Idiot. If a child gets r*ped and you know who did it, why the hell wouldnt you tell, sick B*tches like that need to be place in jail. Foolishness This is not the first time he displayed he needs to get some common sense.
 10 years ago '05        #65
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,034 | Props total: 1226 1226
 perfectprincess said:
I agree with Barnes and Lucas, Though I may like Camrons music, He's a F@cking Idiot. If a child gets r*ped and you know who did it, why the hell wouldnt you tell, sick B*tches like that need to be place in jail. Foolishness This is not the first time he displayed he needs to get some common sense.
Most kid rapist are in pc in prison cause dey will be k!lled....same should happen on da street....if you from a real hood you know about defendin it....police would neva hav a chance to arrest him in my hood he already be dead...but every one aint from those type of places so if they tell they tell its protectin themslves and they usually dont have somone rammin stop snitchin down there throat.... most of you I can tell by your comments dont eeven know what stop snitchin is really about....it was made popular by antonio ansaldi...my dude from made men, rso...in da 90s, he has a couple stores in boston...the reason for it is people bein in da game and not bein able to do da time so dey start tellin on otha people to reduce dey time or even not recieve anytime it fu*ks everyone up...and hurts more people and families than just theres....
 10-31-2007, 09:17 AM         #66
TritonBanks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbanbeatz said:
REGARDLESS. this was just a DUMB attempt to hate on CAMRON.. End of the Day Cam is on the Streets making Mad Money STILL. and SNITCHING is FOUL..

So if you agree with his Comment about snitching..it tells us alot about you FOOl.

Nicky and Frank are SNITCHES and in PC for LIFE. So go Head and Support those Comments d*ckhead
:banghead: haha @ these people thinking cam'ron is making mad money and is "gangsta" you people crack me up and have you been backed into a corner like Frank & Nicky na i dont think you have so shut the fu*k up until you know something
 10 years ago '07        #67
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,454 | Props total: 2223 2223
THese dudes is broke legends........that drug business is good for nothing.........if u do it big do it quick and get out..the rest of the cats that are selling ounces are just makeing gas and food money which is alright to an extent but unless u have that primo connect it aint worth it.
 10 years ago '04        #68
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,734 | Props total: 2553 2553
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Everyone in here gunning Nicky & Frank like they wouldn't snitch if they was facing 70 years. This is some funny s**t.

You think Cam wouldn't snitch? He gonna do fifty years hollerin' "DIPSET FO LIFE" :applause:

Them dudes was murderers straight up. You will never walk in their shoes intellectually or criminally and nor would ANY member of the Hip-Hop community.

Damn, Cam couldn't even handle 50 (Cent that is). How the f**k he gon' handle 70 (years that is)?

What you all hear from those dudes is entertainment. They aint even on Rich and Alpo's level, let alone FL & NB.

DIPSET, DIPSET!!!

Last edited by cormega74; 10-31-2007 at 01:16 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #69
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
y'all some if I'm goin down I'm takin everyone wit me fam an all type n*ggas huh?
 10 years ago '06        #70
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,375 | Props total: 4645 4645
i wish we didnt cling on to "the hood" so hard. im so glad i had the chance to travel and see other things and have different experiences. all that made me into the person i am today. i got out of that hood perspective and realize i owe it to myself (and my people) to do better.

to some extent i think embracing these dudes like gods reinforces a culture of "try and find the short cut, dont put in work, try to make easy money however u can".

i wanna see the movie. i eat up the gangster flicks too. but i'd much rather follow the life of a Wall Street G, Stan O'Neal, then a drug dealer. but thats just me
 10 years ago '06        #71
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
I like all of you saying you aren't snitches. WTF would you have to snitch about anyway sitting on Boxden all day? Hmm, I guess you aren't snitches. God I wish I could be as bad a.ss as half of you.
 10-31-2007, 11:30 AM         #72
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha754kid said:
I hate when naggas say that sh*t. Snitching is ok in CERTAIN SITUATIONS. If you doing it to make the community safer like getting rid of rapists, murders, etc....then its just fine. But if you doing it to save ur a.ss and get another n*gga locked up for doing the same sh*t you were, then its a bi*ch move.
Propped
 10-31-2007, 11:47 AM         #73
deileoni  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nolia2g7 said:
Isnt Nicky Barnes the biggest snitch in American history? thats what i've read.
no my man. sammy da bull
 10 years ago '07        #74
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
some of you idiots are ignorant bigging up those fools, and i dont think they would like people applauding what they did in the past
 10 years ago '04        #75
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
Cam > Frank Lucas and Nicky Barnes
 10-31-2007, 12:27 PM         #76
SilverServer215  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blue Cartwright said:
Forget that!

If I'm facing 50 years FED TIME and my "boss" is gettin' away scott free,

I'm SNITCHING!!!!!

I ain't going to jail for NOBODY!

Moms, Pops, Wifey, Brother, Sister, GRANDMOTHER, MY OWN KIDS,

NO WAY!!!!!!
Yo thats what im sayin to all these dudes spittin that no snitchin stuff, when u get hit with time....see how tough u really are
 10 years ago '04        #77
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
camron was using tactics when he said he wouldnt tell...if he said yes it woulda turned into "stop snitchin...on some people" and "so its ok to snitch when YOU think its ok" stop bein stupid
 10 years ago '05        #78
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
I can tell some of these n*ggas dont be out here so for u to make a comment on snitching is very ignorant cause u dont live a life when snitching to the cops would get praised by the pigs... Dog im going to put it like this WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD A n*gga WHO BEING WATCHED BY THE BOYS CALL THE POLICE FOR ANYTHING I mean how dumb can u get... They gon arrest u first then get the rapist or whatever.. Thats why u let a snitch know and let them do there job
 10 years ago '04        #79
dablackcasper 
space
space
$153 | Props total: 0 0
Frank lucas is originally from greensboro, nc and that movie is a beast, and lucas aint die in the 70's, he served 15 years instead of the original 70 he was sentenced to
 10 years ago '05        #80
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,034 | Props total: 1226 1226
 SilverServer215 said:
Yo thats what im sayin to all these dudes spittin that no snitchin stuff, when u get hit with time....see how tough u really are
dats wut separates da real from da fake....bi*ches from ride or die cats...
plenty people snitched ...plenty did they time...easy as that...real and fake.
you cant really understand the effects of it until you experience it first hand...my brother and my ace is locked cause some bum wore a wire now i hav nephews and neices that cant see there pops cause of some bi*ch a.ss rat....I was bagged with 36 grams of caine...i could of easily gave up my supplier...and got off wit probation...d.a. s offer...but real cats stand up straight neva fold...did 3 years ...I lost 3 years of my life imprisoned...but my people set me back up on my feet...loyalty over love always i knew da rules .
but its different...alot of you on here dont grow up in dis sh*t...so you dont understand ..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
77 comments
2 days ago