Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #41
PC5000 
space
space
$320 | Props total: 0 0
Lucas said he made a mill a day. In the 70's too. He probably got some cake stashed away somewhere.
 10 years ago '04        #42
44gunnzupnukka 5 heat pts
space
space
$967 | Props total: 177 177
LEt these old heads rest man........they washed up...n*ggas praising idiots....NB,FL and Iron mike....3 of the stupidest n*ggas i lived to hear bout...i swear....
 10-30-2007, 11:21 PM         #43
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Nicky Barnes and Frank Lucas are true to life snitches, Who care what they think about snitching.
end of story
 10 years ago '05        #44
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
 44gunnzupnukka said:
LEt these old heads rest man........they washed up...n*ggas praising idiots....NB,FL and Iron mike....3 of the stupidest n*ggas i lived to hear bout...i swear....
co-sign.....Im sure most of us wasn't even alive when they was doin what they was doin, I say it was a nice movie and thats it, just cause you made money selling dope means nothing to me, them n*ggas wouldn't even be relevant today if it wasn't for this movie, cause most n*ggas never even heard of em....but n*ggas do know the larry hoovers, willie lords, tookie williams, etc.
 10-30-2007, 11:28 PM         #45
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FL: Call them songs? When I came along, we had singing. They might make up songs about me, but I don’t have to like them.

NB: hip-hop rolled along, and look what they’re doing now. They got Jay-Z, Damon Dash, Kanye West, 50 Cent. These guys are doing something legitimate.:applause:

fu*k FL for that alone
 10 years ago '04        #46
space
space
 mega_soulstar said:
co-sign.....Im sure most of us wasn't even alive when they was doin what they was doin, I say it was a nice movie and thats it, just cause you made money selling dope means nothing to me, them n*ggas wouldn't even be relevant today if it wasn't for this movie, cause most n*ggas never even heard of em....but n*ggas do know the larry hoovers, willie lords, tookie williams, etc.
yea man...its boring...only reason im go see the movie is cuz of denzell...No homo...and My n*gga Tip......i heard of FL tho...he was supposed to come from South carolina.....or w/e
 10 years ago '04        #47
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
nicky barnes a fu*kin coward...bi*ch a.ss n*gga showed up to court with a mask and lives in hiding
 10 years ago '06        #48
dwadeforprez 2 heat pts
space
space
$909 | Props total: 5 5
 Mcmasterlock said:
If u look up to a drug dealer than u got issues
:applause: real talk
 10 years ago '04        #49
space
space
i looked up to many...im older now...so i do w/e the fu*k i want.....
 10 years ago '04        #50
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
know the consequences of the games your playing
u got people out here making a living just because someone ISNT TELLING then they go out and snitch on n*ggas cuz they got caught thats some fu*kin hoe sh*t for real
 10-31-2007, 01:23 AM         #51
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*makes blank appearance in what's sure to be a monster thread discussing what a "real n*gga" is*
 10 years ago '04        #52
chi - lite 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
 Dr.X said:
nb and fl aint run sh*t. the us govt sonned those dudes
:applause::applause::applause:
 10-31-2007, 01:28 AM         #53
crookD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mcmasterlock said:
If u look up to a drug dealer than u got issues

you cant even say you never once looked up to a gangsta. if you a dude then for sure you did at least once. its a male trait to want to do whatever the fu*k you want whenever you want. these dudes epitimize not givin a fu*k. when it comes down to it all men want money power and pus*y and thats what they do.
 10 years ago '06        #54
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 iThink said:
*makes blank appearance in what's sure to be a monster thread discussing what a "real n*gga" is*
 10-31-2007, 01:49 AM         #55
JediKnight'sSon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
So P. Diddy's daddy was a drug dealer who was murdered back in the 70's, interesting
welcome to 1994......this is common knowledge
 10-31-2007, 07:30 AM         #56
SilverServer215  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbanbeatz said:
REGARDLESS. this was just a DUMB attempt to hate on CAMRON.. End of the Day Cam is on the Streets making Mad Money STILL. and SNITCHING is FOUL..

So if you agree with his Comment about snitching..it tells us alot about you FOOl.

Nicky and Frank are SNITCHES and in PC for LIFE. So go Head and Support those Comments d*ckhead
Wow first off, your statement is throwed off. Like others said, Rappers wanna be Nicky, wanna be Frank. Let me see how REAL you are when you got the feds throwing mandatory Life sentences at you, or you got dirty cops continually trying to mess with what you got. Yall ignoramuses are all the same, Praising the hood like thats whats hot. I live in the hood, trying my best to get out and do what needs to be done to become successful. As for snitching, Sh*t it needs to pop off more often in the hood, got so many unsolved murders here in Philly...and ayo lemme see you explain that stop snitching sh*t to a single mother who works long hours to support her family, and losses her only son who was preparing for college but got hit as an innocent bystander. EXPLAIN THAT SH*T....
 10 years ago '04        #57
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
iHATE boxden cr*ckers!
 10 years ago '05        #58
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
Snitchy Barnes
 10 years ago '04        #59
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
 SilverServer215 said:
Wow first off, your statement is throwed off. Like others said, Rappers wanna be Nicky, wanna be Frank. Let me see how REAL you are when you got the feds throwing mandatory Life sentences at you, or you got dirty cops continually trying to mess with what you got. Yall ignoramuses are all the same, Praising the hood like thats whats hot. I live in the hood, trying my best to get out and do what needs to be done to become successful. As for snitching, Sh*t it needs to pop off more often in the hood, got so many unsolved murders here in Philly...and ayo lemme see you explain that stop snitching sh*t to a single mother who works long hours to support her family, and losses her only son who was preparing for college but got hit as an innocent bystander. EXPLAIN THAT SH*T....
Snitchin won't bring em back ya know.
 10-31-2007, 08:07 AM         #60
SilverServer215  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2meo said:
Snitchin won't bring em back ya know.
WOW, seriously?! But it could help get these foul *ggas off the street...Your one of those smart dumb n*ggas Ghost face talks about
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy