Oct 30 - NickyBarnes & Frank Lucas:Call Camron a Moron,Support Guliani For Pres

most viewed right now
 71
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Drake- I’m Upset
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 140 140
 radiculust said:
WHATS DEM REAL n*ggaZ? ^..R U STUPID? DEM n*ggaZ MADE MORE MONEY IN 1 DAY THAN U WOULD SEE IN UR LIFE! STOP fu*kN HATIN OFF n*ggaZ..GOT DAMN! fu*k, DEM n*ggaZ HISTORICAL PEOPLE. EVEN THOUGHT IT WAS IN A NEGATIVE WAY, BUT IF THEY WASNT BIG PEOPLE, Y WOULD THERE BE A MOVIE ON ONE OF THEM? THEY WAS BOUT THEIR BREAD FAM. REAL RECONGIZE REAL N IF I WAS A DRUG DEALER I WOULD BE LOOKN UP TO DEM. YOU pus*y a.ss n*ggaZ JUS WISH U COULD SIT IN THE SECTION WITH THEM!
wow, and n*ggaz wonder why white people make a mockery of blacks. Cause most of us add life + bullshyt and end up seeing shyt fu*ked up.
 11 years ago '05        #22
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 54 54
 Tha754kid said:
I hate when naggas say that sh*t. Snitching is ok in CERTAIN SITUATIONS. If you doing it to make the community safer like getting rid of rapists, murders, etc....then its just fine. But if you doing it to save ur a.ss and get another n*gga locked up for doing the same sh*t you were, then its a bi*ch move.
couldnt ahve said any simpler myself..:applause:
 11 years ago '06        #23
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1205 1205
 Tha754kid said:
I hate when naggas say that sh*t. Snitching is ok in CERTAIN SITUATIONS. If you doing it to make the community safer like getting rid of rapists, murders, etc....then its just fine. But if you doing it to save ur a.ss and get another n*gga locked up for doing the same sh*t you were, then its a bi*ch move.
Exactly.
 11 years ago '04        #24
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 71 71
lol @ these n*ggas trying to act hard... if they said your going to do 70yrs if you dont snitch your mouth would be yappin so quick.
 11 years ago '06        #25
jshinn05 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
 Tha754kid said:
I hate when naggas say that sh*t. Snitching is ok in CERTAIN SITUATIONS. If you doing it to make the community safer like getting rid of rapists, murders, etc....then its just fine. But if you doing it to save ur a.ss and get another n*gga locked up for doing the same sh*t you were, then its a bi*ch move.
Exactly what I was saying :applause::applause:

 creep said:
lol @ these n*ggas trying to act hard... if they said your going to do 70yrs if you dont snitch your mouth would be yappin so quick.
Hell yea Internet Gangstas talkin about not snitchin LMAO


Last edited by jshinn05; 10-30-2007 at 07:15 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #26
m3st 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
at the end of the day ... its all about gettin money ...
 11 years ago '04        #27
BrBHZ 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,542 | Props total: 3534 3534
best part of the interview


Hey, what do you want to have on your epitaph? What do you want your legacy to be?

NB: I’ll tell you what I want them to say on mine. I want them to say, “Boy oh boy, he was old. God damn, he was old.”

FL: fu*kin’ old.
 11 years ago '05        #28
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,732 | Props total: 146 146
first of all, i can tell most of yall n*ggas is just some internet thugs dont know sh*t about real life or the hood.....that snitching sh*t is more than just telling on somebody....if they bout to give you 50 years and you got kids or if they ran in yo mama crib and they bout to give her a charge or your brother or sister too if you dont talk...most of yall n*ggas will talk.......im from the hood and i seen how the law can fu*k you and your family up for not talking.........i aint saying its right because you know the life b4 you get into it......but most of yall n*ggas will sing like a bird
 11 years ago '05        #29
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 133 133
Snitches wanna hate
 11 years ago '05        #30
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 133 133
 young jeezy478 said:
first of all, i can tell most of yall n*ggas is just some internet thugs dont know sh*t about real life or the hood.....that snitching sh*t is more than just telling on somebody....if they bout to give you 50 years and you got kids or if they ran in yo mama crib and they bout to give her a charge or your brother or sister too if you dont talk...most of yall n*ggas will talk.......im from the hood and i seen how the law can fu*k you and your family up for not talking.........i aint saying its right because you know the life b4 you get into it......but most of yall n*ggas will sing like a bird



Dog why should another man go to jail because u got caught U do the crime do the time... Cause if i got knocked i got knocked...fu*k all that cooperating wit the pigs... They just arrested me i aint got nothing to say to them clowns... Thats just how i feel
 11 years ago '04        #31
kingcrump 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$940 | Props total: 0 0
What the fu*k is really goin on wit yall that say snitching is aight? In no way case or fashion is snitching okay.

Now don't get it twisted, Cam is a dumbass for saying what he said, thats not snitching. Snitching is when your faced with time, when the people nab you and tell you "if you give us information on ______(insert names here), than we will give you a fraction of the time you were facing and put you in Witness protection" thats snitching. n*ggas need to man up and have some principles, you know what your getting into when your doing it, if you cant stand the punishment don't try to be in these streets.


And on what Nickey Barnes was saying, from what I understand when he got knocked the people in his lil commision were breaking the rules as far as fu*kin his bi*ches and alla that goes, at that point fu*k em.


Last edited by kingcrump; 10-30-2007 at 08:52 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #32
RAZAH CUTS 6070 heat pts6070
space
avatar space
space
$55,985 | Props total: 24599 24599
Cam'ron is an idiot, yeah, but he ain't no coward that rolled over on his friends and family.....Nicky Barnes and Frank Lucas will say anthing to try and help themselves deal with the shame and disgrace of what they did....I mean, if they snitchin', then shame on their co-D's for trusting them man, I could care less, you get in the game and that's one of the many potential consequences you could be dealing with when you get caught.....what I can't stand is how all of a sudden Hip-Hop, Hollywood and BET is glamorizing being a death dealing, genocide makin drug dealer.....that sh*t ain't cool man....why the fu*k is they makin movies about Frank Lucas?? They should be makin movies about bruthas that was a positive influence on they community, or ones that overcame the mass destruction that is the hood/ghetto....you wanna make movies about someone from Harlem that was a real legend, make one about Holcombe Rucker.....that was someone that was worthy of respect!
 11 years ago '07        #33
bcity973 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 1 1
 urbanbeatz said:
REGARDLESS. this was just a DUMB attempt to hate on CAMRON.. End of the Day Cam is on the Streets making Mad Money STILL. and SNITCHING is FOUL..

So if you agree with his Comment about snitching..it tells us alot about you FOOl.

Nicky and Frank are SNITCHES and in PC for LIFE. So go Head and Support those Comments d*ckhead
I agree with nicky barnes. So ur tryna say if ur moms got r*ped or k!lled you'll keep ur mouth shut.
 11 years ago '05        #34
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 1482 1482
dont matter wut you ever did, once you snitch you lose all credibility, thats y its always important to have loyalty over love, thats y people are k!lled for rattin, you know da rules b4 you in da game, if you cant be ready to do life in prison or die dont get in it, ...snitches get murked plain and simple.
 11 years ago '04        #35
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,421 | Props total: 238 238
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Cam'ron is an idiot, yeah, but he ain't no coward that rolled over on his friends and family.....Nicky Barnes and Frank Lucas will say anthing to try and help themselves deal with the shame and disgrace of what they did....I mean, if they snitchin', then shame on their co-D's for trusting them man, I could care less, you get in the game and that's one of the many potential consequences you could be dealing with when you get caught.....what I can't stand is how all of a sudden Hip-Hop, Hollywood and BET is glamorizing being a death dealing, genocide makin drug dealer.....that sh*t ain't cool man....why the fu*k is they makin movies about Frank Lucas?? They should be makin movies about bruthas that was a positive influence on they community, or ones that overcame the mass destruction that is the hood/ghetto....you wanna make movies about someone from Harlem that was a real legend, make one about Holcombe Rucker.....that was someone that was worthy of respect!

why not a dman movie on frank lucas...thats entertaining as hell..

who is holcombe rucker?

no disrespect but watchin gangsta movies inspired by real life criminals is pretty fu*king entertaining....gives you that glimpse of a high-adrenaline life
 11 years ago '07        #36
bcity973 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 1 1
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Cam'ron is an idiot, yeah, but he ain't no coward that rolled over on his friends and family.....Nicky Barnes and Frank Lucas will say anthing to try and help themselves deal with the shame and disgrace of what they did....I mean, if they snitchin', then shame on their co-D's for trusting them man, I could care less, you get in the game and that's one of the many potential consequences you could be dealing with when you get caught.....what I can't stand is how all of a sudden Hip-Hop, Hollywood and BET is glamorizing being a death dealing, genocide makin drug dealer.....that sh*t ain't cool man....why the fu*k is they makin movies about Frank Lucas?? They should be makin movies about bruthas that was a positive influence on they community, or ones that overcame the mass destruction that is the hood/ghetto....you wanna make movies about someone from Harlem that was a real legend, make one about Holcombe Rucker.....that was someone that was worthy of respect!
If u seen da movie, as u can see they were not glorifying frank Lucas. See da movie first before u open ur mouth. Snitchin is good when it involves ur family, u fu*kin idiot. Ur going by some code dat some n*gga made dat u should never snitch. get da fu*k outt here.
 11 years ago '05        #37
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 1482 1482
 bcity973 said:
I agree with nicky barnes. So ur tryna say if ur moms got r*ped or k!lled you'll keep ur mouth shut.

you murk da dude who did it....you know enuff to tell...clap em....if you just a normal everyday person...den tell..you dont worry about rattin, its mainly aimed at people in da game...but Cam is a dumb a.ss...anotha rapper tryin to act harder than he is.
 11 years ago '07        #38
bcity973 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 1 1
 young jeezy478 said:
first of all, i can tell most of yall n*ggas is just some internet thugs dont know sh*t about real life or the hood.....that snitching sh*t is more than just telling on somebody....if they bout to give you 50 years and you got kids or if they ran in yo mama crib and they bout to give her a charge or your brother or sister too if you dont talk...most of yall n*ggas will talk.......im from the hood and i seen how the law can fu*k you and your family up for not talking.........i aint saying its right because you know the life b4 you get into it......but most of yall n*ggas will sing like a bird
true story
 10-30-2007, 09:21 PM         #39
Nolia2g7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Isnt Nicky Barnes the biggest snitch in American history? thats what i've read.
 10-30-2007, 09:28 PM         #40
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mcmasterlock said:
If u look up to a drug dealer than u got issues
Not saying it right but most n*gga in the hood dont look up to no doctor or teacher we look up to the drug dealer. But its not only n*ggaz in the hood it America,our culture is fascinated by the criminal element. Think Im lying look at the most popular music, movies, video games or anything of that natute.

But fu*k these Rats they straight up bi*ches trying to justify there action anyway they can.They enjoyed the side of the game few only wish they could,but as soon as they face with life behind bars they cave in like Osama's home.

P.S I for one Am not or never have been a criminal Im a tell you like I tell the cops my record is clean as my urine. Not many of my friends can say the same thing.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy