most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-30-2007, 06:08 PM         #1
7888 pageviews
109 comments

DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oct 30 - NickyBarnes & Frank Lucas:Call Camron a Moron,Support Guliani For Pres

On Camron:

Nicky Barnes: No, man. When I realized they left me on the battlefield to die, I said, “fu*k it!” … I said, “I’ll pull those motherfu*kers in, let them see what it’s like.” I would rather be out here in the witness program than to be in jail with them. Why would I wanna be in there with them kinda zzzzzzs? I don’t regret it. I saw this show on CNN, with Anderson Cooper. Cats were talking about “Don’t snitch, no matter what happens.” Well, I can’t see how a guy can be considered strong if he lets a bunch of a**holes walk all over him and he doesn’t respond, just because of some code that a bunch of idiots have cooked up. Anderson Cooper asked this rapper, “Suppose a child was molested and you knew who this molester was. Would you tell the police?” He said, “No.” So that’s what I’m sayin’—the street guidelines are just moron bullsh*t

A Conversation between Nicky Barnes and Frank Lucas:This is A Snippet For the Full Conversation
[pic - click to view]

Click Here
image:thumbsdow

MJ: Rudy Giuliani chased both you guys when he was D.A. What do you think about him running for president?

NB: Giuliani would make a good president because he’s a principled guy.

FL: When Giuliani tells you something, he means it. But I don’t think we’re ready for an Italian president. I don’t think we’re ready for a black president. I don’t think we’re ready for a woman president, but I tell you right now: I think Hillary Clinton will win this thing hands down.

NB: Hillary will be the next president.

FL: No question about it.

Also bout rumor Multimillion-dollar contract that Frank put out on Nicky.

MJ: You guys have said some pretty harsh things about each other over the years. Nick, what’s your biggest bi*ch with Frank?

NB: Well, I read he had this multimillion-dollar contract on my life.

FL: Nick, hold on there! You know me a long time, and you know me well. If I had a contract on you, I’d have been hanged 20 or 30 years ago. You know doggone well that I wouldn’t do that.

NB: This was when they had the grand jury. I was with Matty Madonna and Herbie Sperling. You were on the third floor at the MCC.² Do you remember that, Frank?

FL: Absolutely.

NB: There was a corrections officer who said that Frank Lucas went to one of the other corrections officers and told him that Nicky Barnes was down there, and he was trying to set him up.

FL: You believe that? Nick! Listen to me, and hear me real good: Anybody tells you that, they’re a damn liar. You’ve been too close to me.

NB: Just what I heard.

Nicky tries to justify snitching because Guy Fisher fu*ked his bi*ches, fu*king hoe a.ss n*gga getting all emotional.

Hip-Hop and there influence on the music and culture that is Hip-Hop:

MJ: Did you ever think there’d be this whole hip-hop thing? You guys are both mentioned in a million rap songs.

FL: Call them songs? When I came along, we had singing. They might make up songs about me, but I don’t have to like them.

MJ: What about you, Nick? You’re like a hip-hop folk hero.

NB: I never thought anything like this would happen. When hip-hop first started, everybody—I mean the music entrepreneurs—predicted that hip-hop would be dead in five years. They said, “Those motherfu*kers ain’t gonna make no money.” But hip-hop rolled along, and look what they’re doing now. They got Jay-Z, Damon Dash, Kanye West, 50 Cent. These guys are doing something legitimate.

FL: At least Nick knows the names. I don’t know none of them. I know Puffy Combs, because of his father.

NB: Oh, Melvin! Melvin Combs.

FL: Melvin used to be at my house a couple of times a week. I’m proud to see Melvin’s son like that.

109 comments for "Oct 30 - NickyBarnes & Frank Lucas:Call Camron a Moron,Support Guliani For Pres"

10 years ago '05        #2
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
So who's Nicky Barnes and Frank Lucas?

Because i just read an article that i don't even get because i don't know these people's history....

Elaborate and who does "MJ" represent, i'm guessing he's the interviewer...
 10 years ago '04        #3
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 MeziaaL said:
So who's Nicky Barnes and Frank Lucas?

Because i just read an article that i don't even get because i don't know these people's history....

Elaborate and who does "MJ" represent, i'm guessing he's the interviewer...

frank lucas will be played by denzel washington in the movie American Gangster
Nicky Barnes was Another Hood Hero I think From Harlem someone correct me if i'm wrong
 10 years ago '05        #4
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
So P. Diddy's daddy was a drug dealer who was murdered back in the 70's, interesting
 10-30-2007, 06:26 PM         #5
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
REGARDLESS. this was just a DUMB attempt to hate on CAMRON.. End of the Day Cam is on the Streets making Mad Money STILL. and SNITCHING is FOUL..

So if you agree with his Comment about snitching..it tells us alot about you FOOl.

Nicky and Frank are SNITCHES and in PC for LIFE. So go Head and Support those Comments d*ckhead
 10 years ago '04        #6
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
Nicky Barnes and Frank Lucas are hood legends..... they sold more dope than the government collectively.. and got rich too
 10 years ago '04        #7
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 urbanbeatz said:
and SNITCHING is FOUL..
I hate when naggas say that sh*t. Snitching is ok in CERTAIN SITUATIONS. If you doing it to make the community safer like getting rid of rapists, murders, etc....then its just fine. But if you doing it to save ur a.ss and get another n*gga locked up for doing the same sh*t you were, then its a bi*ch move.
 10 years ago '05        #8
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Real sh*t spoken by real n*ggas.
 10-30-2007, 06:51 PM         #9
qmudd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I smell a thread of at least 6 pages
 10-30-2007, 06:58 PM         #10
radiculust  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHATS DEM REAL n*ggaZ? ^..R U STUPID? DEM n*ggaZ MADE MORE MONEY IN 1 DAY THAN U WOULD SEE IN UR LIFE! STOP fu*kN HATIN OFF n*ggaZ..GOT DAMN! fu*k, DEM n*ggaZ HISTORICAL PEOPLE. EVEN THOUGHT IT WAS IN A NEGATIVE WAY, BUT IF THEY WASNT BIG PEOPLE, Y WOULD THERE BE A MOVIE ON ONE OF THEM? THEY WAS BOUT THEIR BREAD FAM. REAL RECONGIZE REAL N IF I WAS A DRUG DEALER I WOULD BE LOOKN UP TO DEM. YOU pus*y a.ss n*ggaZ JUS WISH U COULD SIT IN THE SECTION WITH THEM!
 10-30-2007, 06:59 PM         #11
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imo its not snitching if you save a life.
 10 years ago '04        #12
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 4 4
 RamazedAGAIN said:
WHAT Makes them real n*ggas ^
umm.. maybe the fact they were the inspiration for those hood n*ggas you listen to now? directly or indirectly its hard to deny them that. yeah they snitched. thats called priorities, you get THAT deep in the game like them and i bet youd snitch too. You say you wouldnt...until you wake up and realize your gonna spend the rest of your natural born life in jail for some bi*ch a.ss n*ggas you dont give a fu*k about anyway..they did what they had to do.

...but that doesnt mean snitchings ok because theyre cool with it.
 10-30-2007, 07:01 PM         #13
radiculust  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
N FRANK SNITCHED ON THE DIRTY COPS! WOULD U WANT DIRTY COPS PATROLN YO HOOD? IF U LIVE IN DA HOOD! SNITCHN IS NEEDED AT TIMES. WELL 10% OF THE TIME. I AINT NO SNITCH BUT INSTEAD OF WASTIN MY LIFE FO k!llN SUMONE IF THEY fu*kD OR TOUCHD MY LIL GIRL, I WOULD LOCK DA nasty fu*kA UP N LET MY FAM IN JAIL HANDLE DA DUCK!
 10 years ago '04        #14
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
and thats real.

think about it we talking about Dudes who lifestyle most of these rappers are trying to imitate...they lived it.

they were "The" guys
 10 years ago '06        #15
jshinn05 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
 urbanbeatz said:
REGARDLESS. this was just a DUMB attempt to hate on CAMRON.. End of the Day Cam is on the Streets making Mad Money STILL. and SNITCHING is FOUL..

So if you agree with his Comment about snitching..it tells us alot about you FOOl.

Nicky and Frank are SNITCHES and in PC for LIFE. So go Head and Support those Comments d*ckhead
Depends on what you snitchin about if you doin some illegal sh*t and fu*king with me or my fam then yea the cops are gonna get yo a.ss but if what you doin aint hurtin me or anybody close to me then hell no I aint tellin but I think snitchin is a dumb thing to call it if you tell on somebody for bi*ch reasons then you a bi*ch but if its legit and you aint just trying to fu*k up another n*ggas paper then whatever like when Cam was asked would he snitch on a dude that molested a kid an he knew about it thats some bi*ch sh*t if I know you did it Im tellin if the cops ask me I mean hell its a kid why wouldnt you stand up for 'em all that stop snitchin sh*t leads to is more black people k!llin black people and we just stay in the same cycle

Last edited by jshinn05; 10-30-2007 at 07:06 PM..
 10-30-2007, 07:04 PM         #16
exhilarate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good, all that stop snitchin stuff is bullsh*t.

All rappers that promote the hood and think it makes them hard to still live there, honestly need to grow up.

I think Joe Budden says it the best "See me and you see the hood way different, you glorify it, I'm horrified of it."
 10-30-2007, 07:09 PM         #17
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If u look up to a drug dealer than u got issues
 10 years ago '04        #18
bony 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,363 | Props total: 319 319
 urbanbeatz said:

look at you actin all hard and sh*t.. but your avy is guy.. wtf???
 10 years ago '04        #19
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Nicky Barnes and Frank Lucas are true to life snitches, Who care what they think about snitching.
 10 years ago '05        #20
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Mcmasterlock said:
If u look up to a drug dealer than u got issues
I concur.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago