Oct 29 - Nas: I'm Still Calling My Album The N Word - And I Don't Expect It To Sell

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-30-2007, 03:01 PM         #141
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
not in my city, all the whites shun the word in front blacks....maybe a rican will say it, but i've never heard a white say n*gga in front me
I'm not white :banghead: I live in Philly so I guess it's different here it's just a word like you said. that's why n*ggas don't trip when some1 says it.

Last edited by Face3Stacks; 10-30-2007 at 03:07 PM..
 10-30-2007, 03:02 PM         #142
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbanbeatz said:
NAS is Smart.. not a Fool At ALL!

Every 3rd word is N---A! on hip hop records. So calling it that is BAD??..

Props to NAS ----- People for CHange!
:applause::applause::applause:
 10 years ago '05        #143
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 Face3Stacks said:
I'm not white:banghead:
you know what n*gga n*gga n*gga

you a mad n*gga n*gga n*gga cause the pats going to win the super bowl
:D:D:D
 10-30-2007, 03:09 PM         #144
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
you know what n*gga n*gga n*gga

you a mad n*gga n*gga n*gga cause the pats going to win the super bowl
:D:D:D

you funny as sh*t tho
nah I like Brady. I was in 04..but this year we have no chance so I appreciate excellence and that's what NE strives for. they have my respect.

any team that goes out and makes the moves they make deserve greatness..
you're a lucky bi*ch (no offense) that you livin in the sports kingdom right now:sick:

Last edited by Face3Stacks; 10-30-2007 at 03:14 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #145
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
this album will be a defining moment in hip hop.......im buying...
 10 years ago '05        #146
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Face3Stacks said:
you funny as sh*t tho
nah I like Brady. I was in 04..but this year we have no chance so I appreciate excellence and that's what NE strives for. they have my respect.

any team that goes out and makes the moves they make deserve greatness..
you're a lucky bi*ch (no offense) that you livin in the sports kingdom right now:sick:
hell yea!! you shoulda seen that pats celebration, all you saw was red.....bunchuh resign lowell signs and arod signs........

it is a beautiful day...if the celtics come correct

its a wrap
 10-30-2007, 03:23 PM         #147
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
hell yea!! you shoulda seen that pats celebration, all you saw was red.....bunchuh resign lowell signs and arod signs........

it is a beautiful day...if the celtics come correct

its a wrap
 10 years ago '06        #148
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
M.L.K. would be proud how far this world has come.....
 10 years ago '05        #149
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I bet nobody made this much of a fuss when 2Pac dropped Strictly For My N.I.G.G.A.Z.
 10 years ago '04        #150
jiggamanll 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 0 0
Aint nothing wrong with the title. Its how people embrace it. People automatically pass judgment on everything. No one knows what the album is about but quick to say he is wrong for it. I'll grab it cause im sure he has a point behind the title just like he does with all of his music.

It's not about any color saying the word. It's a damn word. People know better in saying zzzzzz but if your dumb enough to use it out of text your gonna get that consequence that comes with using it. Got more problems going on anyway than people crying about someone saying zzzzzz.
 10 years ago '04        #151
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
Buying the album for sure. Not cuz of the controversial title, but Nas is a artist that I truly respect for the simple fact he does what he wants with his music, and can careless about being a chart topper.
Slightly off topic, if we always hide behind the N word and try to forbid it, the word will still hold its power.
 10-30-2007, 04:45 PM         #152
affinity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
wikipedia has as much credability as Al Sharpton
lol true - but I just needed a date and they cited reputable sources for most of it
 10 years ago '05        #153
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,379 | Props total: 481 481
WHO cares wat he call it....wat if that sh*t hot....then watch how many ppl start proppin him.....
 10 years ago '06        #154
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
I love how people don't care, as long as the tracks are hot.....step outside the box for a second, if i chinese dude came out with some album called "chiiiink" or a latino with an album called "spic/wetback" evvvvvvverybody would say they are trippin.....i don't see any difference here. Its just fu*kin stupid, and all these stans miss the fu*kin point, just cuz "nas" is doin it, it must be ok...fu*k him, and i been listenin to him and his overrated sh*t for years

Last edited by Soraci7; 10-30-2007 at 06:05 PM..
 10-30-2007, 06:04 PM         #155
finesse1272  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
So technically your paying OTHER people to listen to it? Since your buying blank CDs, that costs money.
lol
 10 years ago '05        #156
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
i want to be able to call a yugoslavian a n*gga and actually mean the accurate definition of the word as listed as in the webster/merrimack dictionary

imagine it being so non chalant, thats what nas is trying to do!!!! embrace this genius!!!
 10-30-2007, 06:20 PM         #157
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Naming this album what it's named just goes to show that black people have no sense. No one owns the word "n*gga" and I'm tired of hearing ignorant black people claim it. There is no way in this world a white artist could have named an album the same thing and gotten positive feedback from the black community. A black person can say the word all day; as soon as a white guy comes along and says it, it's wrong. It always has to be the idiots to think that they alone have ownership to a derogative name. It's a shame how some of the brightest people on this earth where black people, yet those who came after are fu*kin idiots. One of the reasons why I'm glad that I'm not an African American. It's a shame that I have to be a.ssociated with them. The black people in this country are by far the stupidest on the earth.
ACTUALLY THE PEOPLE THAT GET MAD AT THE WHITE ARE THE IGNORANT. I DONT OWN ANY WORDS SO IF "WHITE RALPH HENDERSON" WANTS TO SAY n*gga ILL LET HIM BE. WORDS ARENT THAT SERIOUS. BTW, U ARE a.ssOCIATED BY RELATION. NOT AS IN RELATIVES BUT HOW THE THINGS U SAY OR DO ARE RELATED TO A GROUP. LIKE BLACKS NOWADAYS BEING "fu*kIN IDIOTS"
 10-30-2007, 06:25 PM         #158
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
hypocritical a.ss statement right there..

if black people REALLY adopted ownership they wouldn't have to woop any1's a.ss for sayin it. but the fact that it brings violence from black people PROVE they have ownership of nothing.

and

bi*ches like you make me actin like anytime a black person hears the word n*gga they become super tough too bad there's not a specific word that can make YOU super smart
BESIDES REFERIN TO HIM AS bi*ch, GREAT STATEMENT BRO.:applause:
 10-30-2007, 06:55 PM         #159
killuminatinow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
*goes to Best Buy and buys 500 blanks*
cool. as long as the message gets out, that's the point.
 10 years ago '06        #160
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 MeziaaL said:
If we DIDN'T adopt ownership of the word, then why DON'T white people openly say it anymore around a group of black people?, you're talking about a group of radical white supremacist who are openly racist...there is nothing hypocritical about my statement. It's people like you that give the word so much power that would jump out of your skin if you heard it directed towards you from a white, honestly, i don't give a fu*k....it's a fu*king word put in the dictionary before it was even used to dehumanise anyone..

n*gga n*gga n*gga.... a word

its a word, who cares...

And Storch you're a hater period, with alot of hate in your blood, who go's to buy 500 blank cd's, invest time into downloading the song, and sitting in your house putting cd after cd into your hard drive to take money away from someone? And give them out for the hell of it, at that. That's got to be the corniest sh*t i've ever read on here...
You ask why white folks don't do sh*t like that and the answer is simple. White people have more sense than most black people. Very rarely will you hear of a white person saying the n word the way black people do. It's only black people who feel that they have that word copyrighted in their blood. The days of open racism are pretty much gone, believe it or not. There are very few openly racial groups. Kids who's grandparents or great grandparents where around to join in the hating of blacks are now going to school with blacks and have come to respect them and get along with them. It's only when stupid black people get on white people for saying that word that white people then turn. I'm friends with just about every race, color, and creed. I just don't really understand the motives behind black peoples actions and thoughts. I'm not even going to bother to download Nas' album. I'll wait for a review on the topics that it covers.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy