Oct 29 - Nas: I'm Still Calling My Album The N Word - And I Don't Expect It To Sell

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
71 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #81
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4007 4007
 rasheedwallace said:
*sniff sniff...*

i smell a hater.
I smell a butthurt fan who can't accept the fact that people look past Nas now.
 10-30-2007, 01:33 AM         #82
The_Cool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imma get it no matter the name of the album its NAS!!!!! one of the best:D
 10-30-2007, 01:52 AM         #83
WallyRokk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TuJay said:
and Richard Pryor had an album in 1975 called "that zzzzzz is crazy" but that dont count apparently...

ODB- n*gga Please
2pac- Strictly for my N.I.G.G.A.Z

NWA(n*ggaz wit attitude) -n*ggaz 4 Lyfe

just to name a few lol
 10 years ago '06        #84
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Naming this album what it's named just goes to show that black people have no sense. No one owns the word "n*gga" and I'm tired of hearing ignorant black people claim it. There is no way in this world a white artist could have named an album the same thing and gotten positive feedback from the black community. A black person can say the word all day; as soon as a white guy comes along and says it, it's wrong. It always has to be the idiots to think that they alone have ownership to a derogative name. It's a shame how some of the brightest people on this earth where black people, yet those who came after are fu*kin idiots. One of the reasons why I'm glad that I'm not an African American. It's a shame that I have to be a.ssociated with them. The black people in this country are by far the stupidest on the earth.
 10-30-2007, 03:33 AM         #85
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK1 said:
What was wrong about HHID? It was pretty much album of the year of 06. It was nearly classic.

I don't get all the Nas hate here. Nas has proved himself time after time and he doesn't get appreciation. If he isn't in your top 5, you have a lot to listen to.
Put beautifully my dude. I never understood the hatred for Nasir. It must be the fact that at one time Americas favorite "god"MC(Jay-Z) had a very public fued with him (a battle that proved Jay wasn't bulletproof). Funny how people who liked him or didn't know much about him suddenly defected to the Hova/Rocafella side.

Even his closest friends and collaborators(Cormega,Mobb Deep,Lake,Nature and for a moment AZ) turned their backs on him, made diss records and threw subliminal shots at him all seemingly for their failures as artist on their own.

What is the hatred really about?
 10-30-2007, 03:58 AM         #86
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WallyRokk said:
ODB- n*gga Please
2pac- Strictly for my N.I.G.G.A.Z

NWA(n*ggaz wit attitude) -n*ggaz 4 Lyfe

just to name a few lol

Don't forget Richard Pryor's Grammy Award winning "Bicentennial zzzzzz".
 10-30-2007, 04:18 AM         #87
benzsl4585  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm buyin it
 10-30-2007, 05:15 AM         #88
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
whatever, we adopted "ownership" of the word and white supremacists mad they can't say it no more openly without getting that a.ss dug in

very true.

and I'm copping that album :)
 10 years ago '04        #89
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,675 | Props total: 6813 6813
 MeziaaL said:
u seem to worry too much about what whites think, who gives a fu*k
Not i myself, i have no problem with any race...i get along with people fine, but i say what i say to make a point...point being is we're part of the reason African Americans have to say "well the white man this and that", when its your own actions that persuade them to think that way.

and like i said, i wasn't really reacting to only the nas situation...but in general with todays african american youth.
 10 years ago '04        #90
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Sammyboi22 said:
This might be a problem for me. Im white so how will I ask my black friends if they have heard his new album?

Me: You heard that new Nas?
Friend: What cd?
Me: You know.....the new one...
 10 years ago '04        #91
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
...still not sure what point he's trying to get across with something like this.

I'd love to see a white artist drop an album called "N-gga"...what would the feedback be then...if its anywhere along the lines of "outrage"...then ur basically a racist for reacting on them differently based on skin color...there would be zero "im coppin this album".
not really seeing your point but then again u usually take a **** stance on things.

i'll be copping this.
 10 years ago '04        #92
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
...and im sure its times like these where whites enjoy laughing and thinking were ignorant.
at you caring what a white person think about you, your a slave my brother.
You have to stop putting yourself and other blacks under whites heel. You remind me of uncle Rackus from the Boondocks.

Last edited by Mysonne; 10-30-2007 at 07:06 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #93
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,675 | Props total: 6813 6813
^^^go read my last post in here
 10 years ago '05        #94
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
Nas is that dude...period!!!
 10-30-2007, 08:10 AM         #95
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
whatever, we adopted "ownership" of the word and white supremacists mad they can't say it no more openly without getting that a.ss dug in
hypocritical a.ss statement right there..

if black people REALLY adopted ownership they wouldn't have to woop any1's a.ss for sayin it. but the fact that it brings violence from black people PROVE they have ownership of nothing.

and

bi*ches like you make me actin like anytime a black person hears the word n*gga they become super tough too bad there's not a specific word that can make YOU super smart
 10-30-2007, 08:11 AM         #96
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas is going to keep digging himself in a bigger hole. Not only is he losing white support but black support now as well.
 10-30-2007, 08:22 AM         #97
nisarg64  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol fu*k buyin that sh*t we live in the iphone era lol:
 10 years ago '04        #98
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Face3Stacks said:
hypocritical a.ss statement right there..

if black people REALLY adopted ownership they wouldn't have to woop any1's a.ss for sayin it. but the fact that it brings violence from black people PROVE they have ownership of nothing.
That's the reason Nas says he's going to name the Album that to take the power out of the word. So that people won't feel anyway about it.
 10 years ago '04        #99
knowledgesup 
space
space
$543 | Props total: 35 35
Let the album come out and then pass judgement
 10 years ago '04        #100
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,063 | Props total: 6108 6108
Eminem annouced yesterday that he will be releasing his new album entitled Cracker-Ass-Cracker at the beginning of next year...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy