Oct 29 - Nas: I'm Still Calling My Album The N Word - And I Don't Expect It To Sell

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-29-2007, 04:12 PM         #21
Ya'll Fags  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what was the point of the Barack name drop?
 10 years ago '04        #22
jomarie 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 1 1
 MeziaaL said:
whatever, we adopted "ownership" of the word and white supremacists mad they can't say it no more openly without getting that a.ss dug in
:applause::applause:: smh:
 10 years ago '07        #23
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,392 | Props total: 21495 21495
I coppin that sh*t!
 10 years ago '06        #24
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
Nas sold his soul fuk em...but let me get one of burned copies
 10 years ago '04        #25
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,388 | Props total: 88 88
if its hot im coppin
 10-29-2007, 04:37 PM         #26
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
*goes to Best Buy and buys 500 blanks*
So technically your paying OTHER people to listen to it? Since your buying blank CDs, that costs money.
 10-29-2007, 05:09 PM         #27
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga n*gga zzzzzz

:applause:

Was up with the ZZZZZZ whats that supposed to mean?(Sup with the censorship thats whack) I'm copping just to shut the haters up. People are to sensitives now-a-days, I love the word. Funny how he got yall all workup over it, who would of thought.

" I don't care if we're not the same colour n*gga I'm your brother,
I don't care what you say n*gga you're a n*gga lover," -PLI
 10 years ago '04        #28
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,190 | Props total: 5466 5466
nas loves pushing the envelope with controversal themes....this isn't anything new, but it's definitely his biggest message in terms of shock value. but with that being said, i'll be buying this one
 10 years ago '07        #29
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
watch him switch it up on us and not say n*gga once on the whole album. It might be a marketing ploy, but i'm sure Nas got a plan behind it.
 10 years ago '05        #30
MenaceIISociety 
space
space
space
$316 | Props total: 0 0
 Storchaveli said:
I'm sick of his bullsh*t.

thought i was the only one
 10 years ago '04        #31
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 5232 5232
 Storchaveli said:
^^ I'm burning a sh*tload of copies when it leaks and giving 'em all away before release day.
my n*gga
 10 years ago '05        #32
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
in atlanta, these days, its more of a cultural and slang word than a racial term... im white, and i gotta be honest, i've dropped it a COUPLE times around my black/asian/hispanic friends, who all use it openly, and u can all call me racist or a cracker or wtv, i know im not, my boys know im not, theres no question really on whether i am or not if u know me. Its more the hiphop culture, and my friends(some black some white some asian some hispanic, i dont make distinctions) all use it and none of em care. However, thats due more to our personal relationships as friends. However, if a random white kid or hispanic or asian said htat to one of my black friends, id be right there with my boys beatin their a.ss, cuz there is a difference. What im sayin is definitely controversial to some of ya'll, im sure, but its all the way u use it and what type of person u REALLY are.

On nas tho, i dont care wtf he calls it, if its hot ill get it, if its not i wont, album titles dont mean sh*t.
 10 years ago '07        #33
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
 MeziaaL said:
im buying it
ur a damn fool if u cop that sh*t...Nas IMO opinion fell off wit that bullsh*t Hip Hop Is Dead album that sh*t was just disappointing
 10 years ago '05        #34
brickflippa 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 15 15
 utdpridah said:
in atlanta, these days, its more of a cultural and slang word than a racial term... im white, and i gotta be honest, i've dropped it a COUPLE times around my black/asian/hispanic friends, who all use it openly, and u can all call me racist or a cracker or wtv, i know im not, my boys know im not, theres no question really on whether i am or not if u know me. Its more the hiphop culture, and my friends(some black some white some asian some hispanic, i dont make distinctions) all use it and none of em care. However, thats due more to our personal relationships as friends. However, if a random white kid or hispanic or asian said htat to one of my black friends, id be right there with my boys beatin their a.ss, cuz there is a difference. What im sayin is definitely controversial to some of ya'll, im sure, but its all the way u use it and what type of person u REALLY are.

On nas tho, i dont care wtf he calls it, if its hot ill get it, if its not i wont, album titles dont mean sh*t.
your a wigga & a wannabe n*gga and you wish you were black. deal with it your a white boy and if i heard you say n*gga around me id beat the horsesh*t outta u straight up!!
 10 years ago '05        #35
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
hhid Was 2006 Hottest Album Imo.
 10-29-2007, 06:59 PM         #36
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK1 said:
What was wrong about HHID? It was pretty much album of the year of 06. It was nearly classic.

I don't get all the Nas hate here. Nas has proved himself time after time and he doesn't get appreciation. If he isn't in your top 5, you have a lot to listen to.
Internet Thugs they gotta hate whenever they see a n*gga shining
 10 years ago '04        #37
chi - lite 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
it's gonna be fu*ked up when you call a record shop and be like "yo you got that new nas album", and the white guy on the other end says "n*gga, yea we got it lol!"

Last edited by chi - lite; 10-29-2007 at 07:04 PM..
 10-29-2007, 07:01 PM         #38
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joke is old as dirt
 10-29-2007, 07:03 PM         #39
whatidoiswrong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
So technically your paying OTHER people to listen to it? Since your buying blank CDs, that costs money.
Don't worry, Storchavelli's probably a millionaire, and he's not hurting himself at all by pulling his stunt.
 10 years ago '06        #40
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
I don't know man, I don't know....I guess this is a good thing, but deep inside, I can't deny it feels wrong.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Chris Paul 31 pts 11 assists 7 rebs Highlights
34 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy