Oct 29 - Nas: I'm Still Calling My Album The N Word - And I Don't Expect It To Sell

most viewed right now
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
296 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
148 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-29-2007, 03:12 PM         #21
Ya'll Fags  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what was the point of the Barack name drop?
 11 years ago '04        #22
jomarie 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 4 4
 MeziaaL said:
whatever, we adopted "ownership" of the word and white supremacists mad they can't say it no more openly without getting that a.ss dug in
:applause::applause:: smh:
 11 years ago '07        #23
Cartel-Clipz 29 heat pts29
space
space
$31,911 | Props total: 29170 29170
I coppin that sh*t!
 11 years ago '06        #24
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,827 | Props total: 195 195
Nas sold his soul fuk em...but let me get one of burned copies
 11 years ago '04        #25
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,406 | Props total: 130 130
if its hot im coppin
 10-29-2007, 03:37 PM         #26
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
*goes to Best Buy and buys 500 blanks*
So technically your paying OTHER people to listen to it? Since your buying blank CDs, that costs money.
 10-29-2007, 04:09 PM         #27
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga n*gga zzzzzz

:applause:

Was up with the ZZZZZZ whats that supposed to mean?(Sup with the censorship thats whack) I'm copping just to shut the haters up. People are to sensitives now-a-days, I love the word. Funny how he got yall all workup over it, who would of thought.

" I don't care if we're not the same colour n*gga I'm your brother,
I don't care what you say n*gga you're a n*gga lover," -PLI
 11 years ago '04        #28
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,522 | Props total: 6270 6270
nas loves pushing the envelope with controversal themes....this isn't anything new, but it's definitely his biggest message in terms of shock value. but with that being said, i'll be buying this one
 11 years ago '07        #29
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,196 | Props total: 170 170
watch him switch it up on us and not say n*gga once on the whole album. It might be a marketing ploy, but i'm sure Nas got a plan behind it.
 11 years ago '05        #30
MenaceIISociety 
space
space
space
$316 | Props total: 0 0
 Storchaveli said:
I'm sick of his bullsh*t.

thought i was the only one
 11 years ago '04        #31
deziking 98 heat pts98
space
space
$20,991 | Props total: 7881 7881
 Storchaveli said:
^^ I'm burning a sh*tload of copies when it leaks and giving 'em all away before release day.
my n*gga
 11 years ago '05        #32
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
in atlanta, these days, its more of a cultural and slang word than a racial term... im white, and i gotta be honest, i've dropped it a COUPLE times around my black/asian/hispanic friends, who all use it openly, and u can all call me racist or a cracker or wtv, i know im not, my boys know im not, theres no question really on whether i am or not if u know me. Its more the hiphop culture, and my friends(some black some white some asian some hispanic, i dont make distinctions) all use it and none of em care. However, thats due more to our personal relationships as friends. However, if a random white kid or hispanic or asian said htat to one of my black friends, id be right there with my boys beatin their a.ss, cuz there is a difference. What im sayin is definitely controversial to some of ya'll, im sure, but its all the way u use it and what type of person u REALLY are.

On nas tho, i dont care wtf he calls it, if its hot ill get it, if its not i wont, album titles dont mean sh*t.
 11 years ago '07        #33
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,516 | Props total: 1306 1306
 MeziaaL said:
im buying it
ur a damn fool if u cop that sh*t...Nas IMO opinion fell off wit that bullsh*t Hip Hop Is Dead album that sh*t was just disappointing
 11 years ago '05        #34
brickflippa 
space
space
$1,189 | Props total: 24 24
 utdpridah said:
in atlanta, these days, its more of a cultural and slang word than a racial term... im white, and i gotta be honest, i've dropped it a COUPLE times around my black/asian/hispanic friends, who all use it openly, and u can all call me racist or a cracker or wtv, i know im not, my boys know im not, theres no question really on whether i am or not if u know me. Its more the hiphop culture, and my friends(some black some white some asian some hispanic, i dont make distinctions) all use it and none of em care. However, thats due more to our personal relationships as friends. However, if a random white kid or hispanic or asian said htat to one of my black friends, id be right there with my boys beatin their a.ss, cuz there is a difference. What im sayin is definitely controversial to some of ya'll, im sure, but its all the way u use it and what type of person u REALLY are.

On nas tho, i dont care wtf he calls it, if its hot ill get it, if its not i wont, album titles dont mean sh*t.
your a wigga & a wannabe n*gga and you wish you were black. deal with it your a white boy and if i heard you say n*gga around me id beat the horsesh*t outta u straight up!!
 11 years ago '05        #35
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2490 2490
hhid Was 2006 Hottest Album Imo.
 10-29-2007, 05:59 PM         #36
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK1 said:
What was wrong about HHID? It was pretty much album of the year of 06. It was nearly classic.

I don't get all the Nas hate here. Nas has proved himself time after time and he doesn't get appreciation. If he isn't in your top 5, you have a lot to listen to.
Internet Thugs they gotta hate whenever they see a n*gga shining
 11 years ago '04        #37
chi - lite 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
it's gonna be fu*ked up when you call a record shop and be like "yo you got that new nas album", and the white guy on the other end says "n*gga, yea we got it lol!"

Last edited by chi - lite; 10-29-2007 at 06:04 PM..
 10-29-2007, 06:01 PM         #38
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joke is old as dirt
 10-29-2007, 06:03 PM         #39
whatidoiswrong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
So technically your paying OTHER people to listen to it? Since your buying blank CDs, that costs money.
Don't worry, Storchavelli's probably a millionaire, and he's not hurting himself at all by pulling his stunt.
 11 years ago '06        #40
RAZAH CUTS 6070 heat pts6070
space
space
$55,985 | Props total: 24599 24599
I don't know man, I don't know....I guess this is a good thing, but deep inside, I can't deny it feels wrong.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
84 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
State of Decay 2
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jaylen Brown just STEPPED to LEbron James :mjdamn:
20 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar ó he broke into her hom..
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy