Oct 29 - Nas: I'm Still Calling My Album The N Word - And I Don't Expect It To Sell

most viewed right now
 147
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 145
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-01-2007, 01:03 PM         #181
IVOL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga What? n*gga Who? I'm buyin this sh*t just like I'm buying Graduation, Reasonable Doubt, Stillmatic, Me Against The World..and all that other real sh*t....freedom of speech muthafu*kas...bi*ch a.ss haters

In Kanyes Voice " The say I talk with so much emphisis, Oooooo they so sensitive!"
 10 years ago '04        #182
bigboog 
space
space
space
$918 | Props total: 229 229
I think he trying to sabotoge the sales because Sony still eating off of him for this album and the greatest hits. He got most of his money upfront and he'll probably still be pulling stunts on the next two- three straight Def Jam releases.
 11-02-2007, 03:54 AM         #183
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
im buying it
Who buys music...


He is trying to come off like it is some great act of humanity but in reality it just to stir the sh*t up and get some extra sales...:sleepy:
 11-02-2007, 07:54 AM         #184
nate200303  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
There are people calling blacks nigg3rs today, you should leave your fantasy cave where everyone loves everyone and come back to the real world.. Turn on your tv learn about Jena 6, Bell, The black girl that got kidnapped in W.V. fu*ked tortured while being called nigg3r... This sh*t didn't happen a 100 years ago. That happened a few week ago. But what's even funnier is how you act like you said something intelligent but come off as ignorant. You don't think i've ever been called a nigg3r as a black man in america? Blacks are mentally enslaved now, read the Willy Lynch letter,. Black have never been free in the same light as you but your a white boy acting like you know what blacks feel, or trying to tell me what to think about something you've never experienced, good job.


If you don't think that slavery influenced blacks, the justice system and societites view on blacks today. You should be laughing in your own mirror.

true but you have to understand. just because there still are some stupid white people out there using the n-word and have hate for black people, doesn't mean that everyone of them are that way. you made the comment that white people love calling us nigg#rs.which is true to a certain extent but all white people is not like that. black people spend sooooo much time worrying about what the white people are doing when they don't realize its more black on black crime then white on black crime... waaay more. lol as i stated before, yes they are some stupid white peeps out there still calling us n*gger. and they are some out here that want all black people gone. but i think it a whole lot more to worry about hen what some body of a nother color think of us. such as our country is at war, black on black crime,school shootings, and etc. Let them stupid mother fu*kaz say what they wanna say. who the fu*k cares??? why did this sh*t even make headlines??


Last edited by nate200303; 11-02-2007 at 08:00 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #185
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$18,680 | Props total: 6818 6818
 IVOL said:
n*gga What? n*gga Who? I'm buyin this sh*t just like I'm buying Graduation, Reasonable Doubt, Stillmatic, Me Against The World..and all that other real sh*t....freedom of speech muthafu*kas...bi*ch a.ss haters

In Kanyes Voice " The say I talk with so much emphisis, Oooooo they so sensitive!"
Nas get praised for freedom of speech.....Dog the Bounty Hunter gets hated for freedom of speech.


...double standard 101
 11-02-2007, 08:46 AM         #186
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
There are people calling blacks nigg3rs today, you should leave your fantasy cave where everyone loves everyone and come back to the real world.. Turn on your tv learn about Jena 6, Bell, The black girl that got kidnapped in W.V. fu*ked tortured while being called nigg3r... This sh*t didn't happen a 100 years ago. That happened a few week ago. But what's even funnier is how you act like you said something intelligent but come off as ignorant. You don't think i've ever been called a nigg3r as a black man in america? Blacks are mentally enslaved now, read the Willy Lynch letter,. Black have never been free in the same light as you but your a white boy acting like you know what blacks feel, or trying to tell me what to think about something you've never experienced, good job.


If you don't think that slavery influenced blacks, the justice system and societites view on blacks today. You should be laughing in your own mirror.
if you been called a zzzzzz do somethin about it or let it go. no you want "the man" to stick up for you if you let that dude call you a zzzzzz then why are you bringin it up now? if you beat his a.ss then he shoulda learned his lesson.

your a fool.. of course racism is alive but to name all the situations where blacks have been mistreated like jena 6/WV and Bell case is stupid..

Because BLACKS COMMIT MORE CRIMES ON BLACKS then any other race commits on us.you need to step outta your cave and realize that ALL HUMANS COMMIT PATHETIC CRIMES AGAINST ALL RACES. do you think that black people have never called a white person names??Do you think Black people have never robbed white people?do you think black people have never shot or r*ped a white person???? get a grip lame

Masta Ace- "y'all can worry bout them crackers fine/that n*gga with the 9 skin black as mine"


Last edited by ADDICTED2FRESH; 11-02-2007 at 09:07 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #187
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$28,232 | Props total: 15793 15793
Who cares what the album is called....just as long as it has hot music i'm down.
 10 years ago '04        #188
JugernoT 
space
avatar space
space
$1,812 | Props total: 1164 1164
 daone2fear said:
Reasonable Doubt - Plat (took 6 years)

In My Lifetime: Vol. 1 - Plat (took 1 year)

Hard Knock Life: Vol 2 - 5x Plat (took 2 years)

The Life and Times of S. Carter: Vol 3 - 3x Plat (took 1 year)

The Dynasty: Roc la Familia - 2x Plat (took 2 months)

The Blueprint - 2x Plat (took 8 months)

The Blueprint 2 - 3x Plat (took 2 months) *double cd each unit counts double. actually sold 1.5 million units

The Black Album - 3x Plat (took 2 years)

Kingdom Come - 2x Plat (took 2 Months)

American Gangster - 2x Plat (will take 2 months):finger:

Both "Best of Both World" joint went Platinum.

Streets is Watching went gold
what's the point of posting jay-z's record sales??

and streets disciple didn't count as two discs, the run time was too short for it to be counted twice (which is why he should have just added the AZ track to the album).
 10 years ago '04        #189
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
if you been called a zzzzzz do somethin about it or let it go. no you want "the man" to stick up for you if you let that dude call you a zzzzzz then why are you bringin it up now? if you beat his a.ss then he shoulda learned his lesson.

your a fool.. of course racism is alive but to name all the situations where blacks have been mistreated like jena 6/WV and Bell case is stupid..

Because BLACKS COMMIT MORE CRIMES ON BLACKS then any other race commits on us.you need to step outta your cave and realize that ALL HUMANS COMMIT PATHETIC CRIMES AGAINST ALL RACES. do you think that black people have never called a white person names??Do you think Black people have never robbed white people?do you think black people have never shot or r*ped a white person???? get a grip lame

Masta Ace- "y'all can worry bout them crackers fine/that n*gga with the 9 skin black as mine"
what are you talking about? Who called whites "the man" please quote me saying that's my outlook on life. See this what whites do if you disagree with their view or tell it like it is you say we are saying you are holding us down or viewing you in a "the man" Trust me i don't think you will ever be "the man" i don't even think your a grown man. How old are you beating a grown white man's a.ss at 7, that's the FIRST time some one called me a zzzzzz but not the only time. when somebody says something you don't like you can't just beat everyone's a.ss. You would have to f!ght every hater you know in life that's unrealistic and just because you kick someone a.ss don't mean their going to learn there lesson, What you think the police is going to do when they roll up with me boxing him up? Remember this where i would bring in Jena 6 or my pregnant homegirl that the Portland Police k!lled Kendra James or Vernon Allen and i can name others and with unjust verdicts......... again how old are you?

I didn't even read the rest of your post. I know your not a grown man.



Last edited by Mysonne; 11-02-2007 at 06:47 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Steph Kegels
121 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Kevin Hart X-mad card
82 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
89 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy