most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
53973 pageviews
25 comments

killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,553 | Props total: 2661 2661
Saw IV Explanation (The Best Explanation) spoilers inside

OKOKOK

Hoffman (White Cop/Jiggsaws Apprentice) set up the stuff for Riggs (Black Cop).
I believe he was attempting to frame him to be the unknown living Jigsaw accomplice that Strahm (The New Man Cop) and Perez(s3xy bi*ch) was talking about thats why he set up all those pictures in his house.
So this way if Riggs Died before he got to them, They would have an accomplice and Hoffman would be in the clear.
He was tired of seeing him trying to save everybody and not really thinking of himself.
Thats why he wrote "see as i see/feel what i feel" because all of his officers were becoming obsessed with the Jigsaw murders and since he been helpin Jigsaw since the beginning he would be exposed.

The man in the beginning with his mouth stiched was the lawyer. he was also the man who had Hoffman and Mathews (cop whos son was napped in saw II)

After Jigsaw's unborn baby was k!lled by the drug addict who his wife was helping, Jigsaw came up with the idea that you cant save people they can only save themselves such as he did after his car accident.

This is the lesson that he is trying to teach Riggs. Riggs was not supposed to save anyone. He was only supposed to give them the tools to save themselves or simply walk away and let go in some cases such as everyone had been instructing him to do throughout the entire film.

Every trap had a counter trap to k!ll riggs should he help the people:
The prostitute had a knife to k!ll riggs.
His face was caught on camera at the motel.
The spear that k!lled that officer at the school was for Riggs just in case he touched the trap rather than telling the woman to free herself.
The lawyer was told to hit the button to set them all free once the time was up but not before. That is why Hoffman put himself in the trap to make so that if The lawyer cheated he would know. Then they see that there is another trap just so that if the door opened then that would also trigger all the traps.
The lawyer gave Mathews the gun to shoot Riggs with should he enter before the 90 mins was up which would k!ll everyone in the room (except Hoffman who was in the chair because he set it all up).

Riggs comes through another UNSECURED DOOR. This is what that Hoffman had been telling him through the whole movie. "NEVER ENTER AN UNSECURED DOOR." He doesnt listen and it costs the lawyer his life as well as Mathews.
We dont know if riggs dies because he is still alive when Hoffman leaves the room.

This was Riggs whole lesson... to let people save themselves and not attempt to save anyone. Jigsaw even told him that they would all be released from their traps once the 90 minutes was up.

Then Hoffman locks Strahm (the new FBI Agent) in the room fromt the end of Saw III after Strahm shoots Jeff who was about to start looking for his daughter.

Then show Hoffman listening to the tape again proving that he is alive and the bodys were recovered. We just dont know how yet.

hope this helps yall out i also posted it on anotha forum so dont think i stole it

Last edited by killababi; 10-29-2007 at 02:02 PM..

25 comments for "Saw IV Explanation (The Best Explanation) spoilers inside"

10 years ago '07        #2
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,608 | Props total: 4207 4207
sh*t at leat the black man did'nt die this time even though he lost that twisted game in the end.
 10-29-2007, 02:36 PM         #3
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^he died eventually.
 10 years ago '07        #4
adotboogie 
space
space
$1,792 | Props total: 121 121
good explanation homie
 10 years ago '05        #5
Nvisible 
space
space
space
$212 | Props total: 0 0
Jigsaw is a hypocrit.....he tells Riggs that he shoould not be obsessed with other people's lives and they have to work it out themselves yet he is constantly in someone's a.ss about changing and "saving" them.....just because Riggs acts selfessly means he's deserving of death???...Jigsaw is a fu*k....
 10 years ago '07        #6
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 3277 3277
 Nvisible said:
Jigsaw is a hypocrit.....he tells Riggs that he shoould not be obsessed with other people's lives and they have to work it out themselves yet he is constantly in someone's a.ss about changing and "saving" them.....just because Riggs acts selfessly means he's deserving of death???...Jigsaw is a fu*k....
haha good point.
 10 years ago '04        #7
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
i thought it still sucked. dont really care who says it was dope. the fresh idea of the first one and second were good. third was shaky but still ok. this ending doesnt make much sense, the new k!ller could have been anyone. i read that donnie wahlberg was pissed that they decided to bring his character back, he felt like he should have been dead like the original script called for. when i saw him still alive i thought it was fu*king stupid and pointless.
 10 years ago '07        #8
DA_NC_BOI 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 358 358
people just got 2 put da stuff 2gether 2 understand da movie
 10-29-2007, 05:51 PM         #9
JJCIZME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I still dont get why the new apprentice wants to help in the first place, and did he have to play any kind of game to get into that position?
Any ideas with that?
 10-29-2007, 08:25 PM         #10
lowflare805 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but see u gotta know that he isn't a new apprentice he has been with jigsaw from the start
 10 years ago '05        #11
circleinsidebox 
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 0 0
 lowflare805 said:
but see u gotta know that he isn't a new apprentice he has been with jigsaw from the start
yes i noticed that, hence
amanda opening a drawer with a letter with her name on it
(written by hoffman)
why is he helping jigsaw
wuts the connection between the two
and why exactly did jigsaw hate his lawyer buddy all of a sudden
 10-29-2007, 10:13 PM         #12
raz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the movie itself plays parallel to Saw III, the beginning of the movie (where Hoffman gets the tape out of jigsaw's stomach) actually takes place at the end of the movie. And that tape clearly says that even Hoffman won't be left untested. Hoffman's connection is what is hazy, which we'll find out in Saw 5 most likely.. i like how they brought back saw 2 into this movie though and connected it to saw 3
 10 years ago '05        #13
circleinsidebox 
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 0 0
 raz said:
the movie itself plays parallel to Saw III, the beginning of the movie (where Hoffman gets the tape out of jigsaw's stomach) actually takes place at the end of the movie. And that tape clearly says that even Hoffman won't be left untested. Hoffman's connection is what is hazy, which we'll find out in Saw 5 most likely.. i like how they brought back saw 2 into this movie though and connected it to saw 3
yea i kept telling people u dont hav to watch saw 2 to understand saw 3
which is pretty much true but u should watch it to get the background
on the detective who was f!ghting amanda in saw 2
 10 years ago '07        #14
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,125 | Props total: 6359 6359
matthews went out like a g tho......got his head smashed but got to shoot a dude up 1st tho
 10 years ago '04        #15
Chillmatic 
space
space
$458 | Props total: 14 14
 ptwist said:
matthews went out like a g tho......got his head smashed but got to shoot a dude up 1st tho
lmfao
 10 years ago '04        #16
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,499 | Props total: 6074 6074
so wat happened to da lil gurl from part 3
 10-31-2007, 04:45 PM         #17
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this movie sucked. worst on in the series. 1 and 2 were great, the second two were a.ss cheeks
 10 years ago '04        #18
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,764 | Props total: 6171 6171
how the hell is the FBI agent locked in the room wit the Dad and jigsaw at the end of 4 wen jigsaw died already and was in the morgue??
 10-31-2007, 05:49 PM         #19
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the hell is the FBI agent locked in the room wit the Dad and jigsaw at the end of 4 wen jigsaw died already and was in the morgue??
becuase the movie sucked and shoulda never been made
 10 years ago '05        #20
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Dash420 said:
I swear I explained this to my co-workers about 50 times Okay the beginning of the movie of Hoffman and Jigsaw' corpse in the morgue is actually the ending, the whole Saw 4 is a flashback of Riggs side, Jigsaw is not alive he is dead the Ending of Saw 4 happens at the same time as the ending of Saw 3, Riggs test and Jeff's test(Father from Pt 3) are going on at the same time basically Saw 4 shows Riggs side, and a long story short Saw 4doesnt really goes forward it fills in the holes and shows the history of Jigsaw, they had to do that IMO before they move on to the final 2 movies so they can show U the connection, Hoffman is not an apprentice of Jigsaw he is a pawn also, he's going to be tested in Saw 5 like the tape said in the beginning of the movie, now the only questions U could possibly wonder is??

Hoffman locked the other detective in the room with Jigsaw's corpse, the corpse was retrieved like U seen in the beginning, Is that detective alive or dead??

Rigg was locked in a room is he alive or dead(He probably isnt cuz he failed his test, but U never know maybe he gets another chance)

If Hoffman isnt the Successor to Jigsaw then who is running the show???

What happen to Jeff's Daughter??

Is Jigsaw's wife still a huge factor??

And for some reason I feel Rigg wife has somethin to do wit this, how did she know to leave at the perfect time??
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy