Oct 29 - Jay-Z Explains Jadakiss Roc Deal; Lil Wayne Has The Craziest Song For Eminem

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #41
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 slimgangsta18 said:
serious hating right here ^^^

n*gga's disliking ppl cause they decide to make money together....type of sh*t is that?

I never seen so much hatred until you log on BX

I can dig it!
 10-29-2007, 01:18 PM         #42
YUNG CALIFORNIA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
young buck >>>> dj khaled

enough said
 10-29-2007, 01:28 PM         #43
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
.. I've never seen anyone intelligent listen to this fu*king clown.
How can he say that when 90% of his fans have down syndrome or some other form of retardation?
This is the most ignorant statement in the entire thread. Are you trying to say that someone with down syndrome couldn't possibly be intelligent? I know people with down syndrome who could probably own you in a classroom.

Not even close to funny...and before the lame comeback even comes into the thread, no, I do not have down syndrome.
 10 years ago '04        #44
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
How? [cough]M.O.P[/cough] [cough]joey[/cough] [cough]method man[/cough]

Jigga did an amazing job with rocafella, nothing amazing at def jam. Idiotic statement I think not.
hows m.o.p. doing on g unit, rocafella broke up before their cd could come out and they left with dame and then went to gunit joe buddens is garbage and method man his tical the prequel was a.ss why would fans waste money and take a chance on his last cd
 10 years ago '06        #45
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,728 | Props total: 8909 8909
i really cant see jada wit ROC
 10-29-2007, 01:41 PM         #46
dropkicknu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d4deesnuts said:
who gives a fu*k if em raps with weezy. This woulda been great 4-5 years ago but havn't ya'll learned that em fell off a long time ago?? If u wanna hear Em rap about doodoo and goobers then go ahead.
 10 years ago '04        #47
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 str8_akademiks said:
What kind of stupid a.ss reply was that?

LOL @ make money. Shut the fu*k up you lame.
^^^^^^^^^

Prime Example of a dumbass, go back & read between the lines d*ckhead
 10-29-2007, 01:49 PM         #48
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prince Ace said:
i really cant see jada wit ROC
why not? you've seen him in shiny suits and on "yummy bingham" tracks
 10 years ago '07        #49
datdude07 
space
space
$920 | Props total: 535 535
i wonder what sheek and styles have 2 say about that and lil wayne is so focused right now
 10 years ago '07        #50
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 MosDefinition said:
hows m.o.p. doing on g unit, rocafella broke up before their cd could come out and they left with dame and then went to gunit joe buddens is garbage and method man his tical the prequel was a.ss why would fans waste money and take a chance on his last cd
All you stated were OPINIONS none of this is fact. What is fact is that if your employed to do a certain job you should do it to the best of your abilities. If you sign and artist you have a responsibility to help that artist do well i.e. break bread and eat mentality. Saying joey/meth/juelz whatever is whack don't change the fact that Jay didn't do his job properly and a lot of people have noticed.

Side note: @ chief sig.
 10 years ago '06        #51
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,753 | Props total: 2959 2959
 goldgrill910 said:
your an idiot
:iagree:
 10 years ago '04        #52
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
All you stated were OPINIONS none of this is fact. What is fact is that if your employed to do a certain job you should do it to the best of your abilities. If you sign and artist you have a responsibility to help that artist do well i.e. break bread and eat mentality. Saying joey/meth/juelz whatever is whack don't change the fact that Jay didn't do his job properly and a lot of people have noticed.

Side note: @ chief sig.
no thats fact buddens album was trash and he got the same promotion or damn near that def jam gave jay ja rule and dmx they expected him to be a star on that level and he tanked. he had 2 monster singles and couldnt sell. he has an internet buzz now big deal that will never translate to sales because internet fans dont buy albums

are you really gonna argue that tical the prequel was a good album

according to juelz jayz cant do anything to his project

and m.o.p. got caught up in the roc break up and they went with dame and then to gunit never to be heard from again

whats opinion about any of this

what other record exec lyor jimmy i la reid break bread with thier artist on a regular basis. you bring a project and they sign off on it.
 10 years ago '05        #53
rellish 
space
space
$2,077 | Props total: 1156 1156
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I prey to god that Jada don't sign with Jay. Jay has fu*ked up a lot of peoples careers since being on def jam.

n*ggaz llike this make me sick... :thumbsdow:thumbsdow

"pray to God":thumbsdow

1. Why would u worry about someone elses future?
2. Why would u go that far, period?
3. You act like Jada got a better plan for his career

4.Sign Jada, and i can say tha Roc is Back in full action!!!
 10-29-2007, 03:18 PM         #54
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shabz said:
"I recorded that song in 2006," he explained about "Gossip." "I don't make records or say anything about people. I don't beef with people. Everybody knows that. ... My words are more important than you. I got kids listening to me. I got grown folk listening to me. I got intelligent people listening to me. I want the words I say to come across [as] important. I want you to relate those words to me, not some guy or some girl. If you hear about me beefing with somebody, you gonna hear about it when I'm in jail."

The conversation took a 180-degree turn when Wayne started talking about the Hot Boys. Yes, the reunion in is full swing, and he promises an album from himself, Turk, B.G. and Juvenile sometime in 2008. Some of them have already been working together.

"You are gonna get it. It ain't no new members," Wayne explained. "We done matured and grown into our own situations.

"Capability," he added about how they were able put their differences aside. "Everybody is capable of doing. Everybody is down with it. We're all good. 2008! We started working on some things right now. We got something coming on Juvie's album [the yet-unscheduled Diary of a Soulja] though."
true, wayne doesnt beef in his songs. gotta love it. just delivers good music.
not gonna lie. thats probably the most exciting music related news ive heard in a looooong long time. he better not be lying, because theres always been a lot of hype, rumors and crap going around about that... and wayne has been known to... misspeak, lets say.
 10 years ago '05        #55
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 Change167 said:
"I prey to god that Jada don't sign with Jay. Jay has fu*ked up a lot of peoples careers since being on def jam."

HOW THA fu*k DO U FIGURE!!!!!
Who career has Jay fu*ked up? NO ONE'S whoeva aint get marketed is cuz they're wack...Def Jam is tha top sellin Record Label...Rick Ross..NeYo..Rihanna..come on now..ur jus dumb..Plus Kanye West...like b 4reall.. If a n*gga wack a n*gga wack for instance: LL Cool J..hes garbage..Joe Budden..dude aint wack but he had 1 hott single and a flopped album..Method Man...hes hott but no 1 wanna hear him now..n*ggas need 2 pay sum fu*kin attention...
n*gga woo sah, jay wouldn't take a bullet for you
 10 years ago '05        #56
FreshTaDeath 
space
space
$557 | Props total: 1 1
Its the ROC
 10 years ago '04        #57
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 D.A.R.S. said:
you also said Eminem was the greatest rapper.....so you lost homeboy
:banghead:
No I didn't..

Get your head out of your a.ss.

Eminem is garbage

iThink said:
This is the most ignorant statement in the entire thread. Are you trying to say that someone with down syndrome couldn't possibly be intelligent? I know people with down syndrome who could probably own you in a classroom.

Not even close to funny...and before the lame comeback even comes into the thread, no, I do not have down syndrome.
No you don't.
When you see a medical student with retardation or down syndrome, holla.

And just as I expected, Lil' Wayne's defense team steps in and comes to the rescue.

What a surprise, both of you are from the south. :rolleyes:

Last edited by A.G; 10-29-2007 at 04:04 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #58
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,727 | Props total: 1874 1874
jada + roc = ROC SOLID!
 10 years ago '04        #59
HEATrocz 
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 1 1
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I prey to god that Jada don't sign with Jay. Jay has fu*ked up a lot of peoples careers since being on def jam.
the people that flopped..flopped for a reason..if you noticed at all its about sales..joey is not gonna sell so why drop a half a.ssed album..meth and red's albums may not have had as much push as your rhianna's and ne-yo's and dreams..but they had no hit singles..everybody that suceeded on def jam (fab,rhianna,ne-yo,nas,dream,etc)...they had hits and money behind em..im tired of people pointing the blame on jay when he's not "the power that be" its LA reid..LA reid calls the real shots over there but then again he has to answer to a higher power as well..
 10 years ago '06        #60
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
This should be a good move for Jada because like the person said... His career is on life support, and not only to mention that the Ruff Ryders record label has been gone since Russell Simmons stepped down. Jigga can make wonders for artists to jump in the game, or co-sign their record label to Def Jam just to give them that boost to help out their career. LL Cool J is stepping down from Def Jam anyways which that's not a shocker to me, but it's still good that Roc-A-Fella & other Def Jam labels are pushing them up better than Bad Boy Entertainment is doing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy