Oct 29 - Jay-Z Explains Jadakiss Roc Deal; Lil Wayne Has The Craziest Song For Eminem

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #21
HotRod305 
space
space
$173 | Props total: 0 0
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
How? [cough]M.O.P[/cough] [cough]joey[/cough] [cough]method man[/cough]

Jigga did an amazing job with rocafella, nothing amazing at def jam. Idiotic statement I think not.
i agree wit da ppl who said Jay is doin a good job at DEF JAM. Da ppl u named weren't even hot mainstream: M.O.P. = "Ante up" (one hit and now dey on G-Unit and still dont have a hit); if by joey, u mean Buddens: "Pump It Up"... That came out in 03, Jay took ova on 05.. da powers that be could have dropped anotha Buddens album in between. Method Man is probably da only person I could agree wit u on...
 10 years ago '05        #22
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

Jigga did an amazing job with rocafella, nothing amazing at def jam. Idiotic statement I think not.
she does have a point..... jayz is grateful and helps those dat do what he wants them to do....
dt
 10 years ago '05        #23
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

you could've got on some bullsh*t with my reply but you didn't.
props.
but nah, i don't agree. hov is doing as good as job for a person in his position. think of all the new artist def jam has signed and broke since he's been there. their a powerhouse as far as music talent goes.
plus you already acknowledge hov did a good job with the Roc, so if kiss signs to the Roc, what's the problem?

Last edited by goldgrill910; 10-29-2007 at 11:21 AM..
 10-29-2007, 11:24 AM         #24
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phreaky41 said:
Def Jam and gave you names like Ne-yo, Rihanna, Fall out boy, Rick Ross
yeh and THEY ALL SUCK a.ss

fu*k record sales, ALL THEM ARTIST IS LAME and you a Jay d*ckryda if u think any of them is talented

Rihanna = Beyonce .39418743819732
 10 years ago '07        #25
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 HotRod305 said:
i agree wit da ppl who said Jay is doin a good job at DEF JAM. Da ppl u named weren't even hot mainstream: M.O.P. = "Ante up" (one hit and now dey on G-Unit and still dont have a hit); if by joey, u mean Buddens: "Pump It Up"... That came out in 03, Jay took ova on 05.. da powers that be could have dropped anotha Buddens album in between. Method Man is probably da only person I could agree wit u on...
But people have this mentality that MOP, Joey, LL should have "promoted themselves". But the whole point of Jigga's job there is to do that for them, thats what makes a good leader, understanding that when you break bread you all eat. Thats the mentality Jigga had with tha Roc. Because they were ALL hustling including Jigga tryna come up, so Jigga ate and broke bread. Now Jigga is rich, set for life he's letting his artists down because it don't affect him. Look at the Juelz situation as of recently.
 10 years ago '07        #26
Change167 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$404 | Props total: 2 2
"I prey to god that Jada don't sign with Jay. Jay has fu*ked up a lot of peoples careers since being on def jam."

HOW THA fu*k DO U FIGURE!!!!!
Who career has Jay fu*ked up? NO ONE'S whoeva aint get marketed is cuz they're wack...Def Jam is tha top sellin Record Label...Rick Ross..NeYo..Rihanna..come on now..ur jus dumb..Plus Kanye West...like b 4reall.. If a n*gga wack a n*gga wack for instance: LL Cool J..hes garbage..Joe Budden..dude aint wack but he had 1 hott single and a flopped album..Method Man...hes hott but no 1 wanna hear him now..n*ggas need 2 pay sum fu*kin attention...
 10 years ago '07        #27
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 goldgrill910 said:
you could've got on some bullsh*t with my reply but you didn't.
props.
but nah, i don't agree. hov is doing as good as job for a person in his position. think of all the new artist def jam has signed and broke since he's been there. their a powerhouse as far as music talent goes.
plus you already acknowledge hov did a good job with the Roc, so if kiss signs to the Roc, what's the problem?
Because the Roc isn't what it used to be. I think Jada is a great rapper in the fact he's one of the only artists out that could potentially sell and STILL keep the streets ears to the concrete. Jada with D Block and Ruff Ryders is a great a good look, they break even, feel me.

I know 90% of people on here aint gonna recognise let alone agree with my point because Jigga is openly d!ckriden here (not referring to you). But I like Jigga, think he's released some classic material, but from a business point of you he's not benefitting his artists. Def Jam hasn't had as much controversy and tention with its artists since he signed, he's meant to be doing his job but its like he's lacklustor.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 10-29-2007 at 11:33 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #28
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3997 3997
 str8_akademiks said:
.. I've never seen anyone intelligent listen to this fu*king clown.
How can he say that when 90% of his fans have down syndrome
 10 years ago '05        #29
hustleman28 
space
space
$271 | Props total: 0 0
Damn, its some real talk in this thread.
 10 years ago '04        #30
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 slimgangsta18 said:
well i've never met any intelligent ppl in philly yet so I can't speak....

stop hating, make money
What kind of stupid a.ss reply was that?

LOL @ make money. Shut the fu*k up you lame.
 10 years ago '04        #31
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
lol @ him sayen he has the craziest song for eminem..lol

is this dude serious or stupid?
 10 years ago '04        #32
term0il 
space
space
space
$333 | Props total: 18 18
is wayne call'n jay-z stepdaddy on their collabo song? thought hov had taken some shots at him?
 10 years ago '04        #33
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
 str8_akademiks said:
What kind of stupid a.ss reply was that?

LOL @ make money. Shut the fu*k up you lame.

you also said Eminem was the greatest rapper.....so you lost homeboy
:banghead:
 10-29-2007, 12:01 PM         #34
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I prey to god that Jada don't sign with Jay. Jay has fu*ked up a lot of peoples careers since being on def jam.
You talkin like you work at Def Jam.
 10 years ago '04        #35
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Hov is ruining Def Jam as far as hip-hop.......and what happened to Roc-La-Familia......
 10 years ago '04        #36
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
"It's hip-hop history," Khaled said. "It's historical, phenomenal, amazing. The lineup alone is nothing but star-studded superstars that are big in the game. And [for] the video shoot, the whole hip-hop game came out."
I'm really sick of these garbage a.ss people saying this kind of stuff. It's alot of people in a song, it's nothing revolutionary.
 10 years ago '04        #37
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 slimgangsta18 said:
well i've never met any intelligent ppl in philly yet so I can't speak....

stop hating, make money
Lil Wayne's music has nothing to do with intelligence. What's sad is that people actually believe that what he does is somehow deep or something, he talks about the same sh*t these other generic rappers talk about.
 10 years ago '07        #38
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 luda06 said:
You talkin like you work at Def Jam.
okies.
 10-29-2007, 12:51 PM         #39
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goldgrill910 said:
your an idiot

jada's career is already on lifesupport...what's the last hot joint D-block has dropped??
 10 years ago '07        #40
bcity973 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 1 1
I dnt know
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy