Oct 29 - Jay-Z Explains Jadakiss Roc Deal; Lil Wayne Has The Craziest Song For Eminem

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
6308 pageviews
68 comments

shabz 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 11 11
Oct 29 - Jay-Z Explains Jadakiss Roc Deal; Lil Wayne Has The Craziest Song For Eminem

The Streets Is Talking: News & Notes From The Underground

Let's get right down to the heart of it: Is Lil Wayne dissing 50 Cent on his new Tha Carter III song "Gossip," when he says, "Stop hating on a n---a. That is a weak emotion/ The lady of a n---a," and, "Put a body bag and an apron on a n---a"?

50, of course, has openly been trying to bait Wayne in interviews and in songs with jabs here and there. So is Wayne addressing Fif? "Of course not," the Uptown Hollygrove Fireman scoffed. Wayne says if he has a problem with someone, they won't have to hear a song to know it.

"I recorded that song in 2006," he explained about "Gossip." "I don't make records or say anything about people. I don't beef with people. Everybody knows that. ... My words are more important than you. I got kids listening to me. I got grown folk listening to me. I got intelligent people listening to me. I want the words I say to come across [as] important. I want you to relate those words to me, not some guy or some girl. If you hear about me beefing with somebody, you gonna hear about it when I'm in jail."

The conversation took a 180-degree turn when Wayne started talking about the Hot Boys. Yes, the reunion in is full swing, and he promises an album from himself, Turk, B.G. and Juvenile sometime in 2008. Some of them have already been working together.

"You are gonna get it. It ain't no new members," Wayne explained. "We done matured and grown into our own situations.

"Capability," he added about how they were able put their differences aside. "Everybody is capable of doing. Everybody is down with it. We're all good. 2008! We started working on some things right now. We got something coming on Juvie's album [the yet-unscheduled Diary of a Soulja] though."

Last week Wayne told MTV News that on December 18 he'll release Tha Carter III: The Leak. That collection will consist of four new songs as well as bootlegged material, such as "Prostitute Flang" and "I Feel Like Dying." His next proper studio album, Tha Carter III, has a tentative date of February 12.

"I got a big album, man," he said. "I'm afraid. I ain't never do nothing like this ... Justin Timberlake and Timberland is on there. Eminem, I got the craziest song for him. I haven't sent it over yet though."

Another track Weezy is considering is his own version of Playaz Circle's "Duffle Bag Boyz." He sings the hook on the first version of the track and raps on the remix.

Meanwhile, his own guest-appearance card remains filled to the brim. He appears on Jay-Z's American Gangster LP on a song called "Hello Brooklyn," then there's Fat Joe's just-released "The Crack House" and, of course, Kanye West's "Barry Bonds."

"That's not my choice, man," he laughed when asked whether there will be a video for "Barry Bonds." "Somebody else gotta make that call. I'm ready. I'm ready whenever, wherever."

As for "The Crack House," Wayne said, "Joe called me and was like, 'Weezy, I need another one. We did it on "Make It Rain." I need one better, harder, and I need the hook to be stupid.' I said, 'I'mma try my hardest. That [hook] was my first submission. Anybody I do a song for, I let them know, "If you don't like this one, I got another one. If you don't like that one, I got another one." ' We did it." ...

If Jay-Z gets his wish, Jadakiss will be a part of the Roc very soon. Hov has been in negotiations with Ruff Ryders to get the black Babe Ruth on his label through Def Jam. It's almost a done deal.

"Well, I've been actually trying to get Jadakiss to come to Roc-A-Fella/ Ruff Ryders for a minute," he said. "It's not done. It's in the final stages, though. I spoke to [co-CEO] Dee [Dean] and all of them about doing something really special with a Roc-A-Fella/ Ruff Ryders collaboration."

Jay drops his American Gangster LP on November 6 and plans to shoot a video for "Roc Boys" in the near future. A movie for his album — not to be confused with the November 2 Denzel Washington movie that inspired the album — is also coming down the line.

"I'mma shoot a video but try to shoot it [so that] I can add scenes from it into the movie. It's gonna take a minute to get this movie together; writing it and getting the right people to do it." ...

DJ Khaled isn't one to toot his own horn — he's more likely to huff and puff and blow the whole brass section down. So, when he spoke to Mixtape Monday about his new video — the clip for the remix to "I'm So Hood" that features Ludacris, Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne, Fat Joe, T-Pain, Rick Ross, Big Boi from OutKast, Birdman and Busta Rhymes — the Miami jock was definitely enthusiastic about his latest product.

"It's hip-hop history," Khaled said. "It's historical, phenomenal, amazing. The lineup alone is nothing but star-studded superstars that are big in the game. And [for] the video shoot, the whole hip-hop game came out."

The shoot — for which artists were filmed in front of green screens, with images of their 'hoods being added behind them later — happened just over two weeks ago in Atlanta, during the same weekend the BET Hip-Hop Awards took place. Dayo and Ruch, protégés of Khaled's longtime director Gil Green, helmed the video, and Khaled got his casting director on with everyone in town. He put in some calls, and word spread quickly, spurring Swizz Beats, KRS-One, Doug E. Fresh, Webbie, E-40, Diamond D, Cassidy, Bushwick Bill, Jim Jones and Juelz Santana to also show up for the shoot.

"These are all the people besides the people rapping on the record! The cameos alone are like a movie. It just shows that everybody can come together to have a good time. And that's what DJ Khaled brings to the table. DJ Khaled the brand, we the best, and you know, it's just music and love."

Although Khaled's love movement was in full effect, it's not exactly all-encompassing, particularly when it comes to G-Unit's Young Buck. The Tennessee titan has been railing against Khaled in various interviews recently, claiming the DJ has blackballed his music in Miami.

"He's a liar," Khaled countered. "Tell him to make a hit record. Tell him to do me the biggest favor — tell him I said this, tell him I said it in big letters — stop making excuses and make a hit record. Tell him he's garbage. I don't have time for the negative stuff. That's not even my style. I hate when somebody makes an excuse when their music doesn't get played. You think I'm not playing it? The whole country isn't playing it. Put that in the interview. Tell me: Is he on 'TRL'? Is he on the MTV countdown? OK, so that's one other [outlet] that's not playing him. Radio stations aren't playing him right now because he doesn't have a hit record. You can't stop a hit record. If I don't make a hit record, I'm not gonna get played. 50 Cent don't make a hit record, he's not gonna get played. Same for Nas; it's just the game. I'll pray for [Young Buck], but tell him to stop worrying about me. And tell him this: You can't stop a brother that's loved, and I'm loved."

[pic - click to view]

http://www.mtv.com/bands/ .. monday/102907/

68 comments for "Oct 29 - Jay-Z Explains Jadakiss Roc Deal; Lil Wayne Has The Craziest Song For Eminem"

10 years ago '05        #2
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
All new dynasty coming soon!!! R.O.C.
 10 years ago '07        #3
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
I prey to god that Jada don't sign with Jay. Jay has fu*ked up a lot of peoples careers since being on def jam.
 10 years ago '04        #4
gutta561 
space
space
space
$909 | Props total: 91 91
"He's a liar," Khaled countered. "Tell him to make a hit record. Tell him to do me the biggest favor — tell him I said this, tell him I said it in big letters — stop making excuses and make a hit record. Tell him he's garbage. I don't have time for the negative stuff. That's not even my style. I hate when somebody makes an excuse when their music doesn't get played. You think I'm not playing it? The whole country isn't playing it. Put that in the interview. Tell me: Is he on 'TRL'? Is he on the MTV countdown? OK, so that's one other [outlet] that's not playing him. Radio stations aren't playing him right now because he doesn't have a hit record. You can't stop a hit record. If I don't make a hit record, I'm not gonna get played. 50 Cent don't make a hit record, he's not gonna get played. Same for Nas; it's just the game. I'll pray for [Young Buck], but tell him to stop worrying about me. And tell him this: You can't stop a brother that's loved, and I'm loved."
at Khaled sh*tting on Buck
 10 years ago '06        #5
cleavon15 
space
space
$986 | Props total: 81 81
khaled half right. however radio stations have a big role in dictating a "hit". If it's not on the radio, then most of the time the video isnt going to get played. "Get Buck" was hot for a minute but i never heard it on the radio on 99 JAMZ. I personally dont like Khaled
Also "Crack House" is weak
A Lil Wayne song w/ Eminem doesnt seem right but that's how he knows he's.
NEAR the top.
Biggest news is the 2008 release of HOT BOYZ. Safe to say Lil Wayne artist of 2008.
 10 years ago '05        #6
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 81 81
Buck is gonna end up stabbing Dj Khalid!!! lol That will make him hot!!
 10 years ago '06        #7
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
LMAOROFL DJ Khaled can go hang himself in the desert... but Buck got SONNED.
 10-29-2007, 10:18 AM         #8
Peedi_Crack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
khaled is bullsh*ttin he just dont play G-unit records cause fat joe said no haha fu*kin f*g and weezy and em collabo that would b intresting but u think em would do it? 50 wouldnt like that lol
 10 years ago '05        #9
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I prey to god that Jada don't sign with Jay. Jay has fu*ked up a lot of peoples careers since being on def jam.
your an idiot
 10 years ago '04        #10
profit 
space
space
space
$1,403 | Props total: 123 123
kalhed has to play 50 because of the station they dictate whats played but what im smh at is when kahled says u cant hate a brother thats loved

BROTHER??? Get the fu*k outta her3
 10 years ago '05        #11
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 goldgrill910 said:
your an idiot
Explain why.
 10 years ago '04        #12
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
who's career has he messed up? LL Cool J? LL has been with Def Jam since the beginning, he should know how to market himself and stop crying. He's just mad he isn't the president. If anything Jay has resurrected
Def Jam and gave you names like Ne-yo, Rihanna, Fall out boy, Rick Ross, Jeezy, a revamped Ghostface k!llah. stfu about jay-z fu*king up peoples career, if that was the case, he would've have had higher authorities address that issue. If anything, the best rapper knows about marketing, sales and how to make an album. He's still the right man for that job. Jada will finally get the sales that he didnt get
 10-29-2007, 10:41 AM         #13
J_Unda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jada on roc kinda of iffy
 10 years ago '05        #14
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
 JaiMega said:
Explain why.
phreaky41 answered for me
 10 years ago '06        #15
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
who gives a fu*k if em raps with weezy. This woulda been great 4-5 years ago but havn't ya'll learned that em fell off a long time ago?? If u wanna hear Em rap about doodoo and goobers then go ahead.
 10 years ago '04        #16
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,919 | Props total: 4450 4450
ALL respect i Have For Eminem As the Greatest Rapper will be Tossed out the Window If He Collabs Wit Lil Wayne.....

Last edited by UF4Soldier; 10-29-2007 at 10:56 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #17
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 goldgrill910 said:
your an idiot
How? [cough]M.O.P[/cough] [cough]joey[/cough] [cough]method man[/cough]

Jigga did an amazing job with rocafella, nothing amazing at def jam. Idiotic statement I think not.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 10-29-2007 at 10:57 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #18
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 shabz said:
"I recorded that song in 2006," he explained about "Gossip." "I don't make records or say anything about people. I don't beef with people. Everybody knows that. ... My words are more important than you. I got kids listening to me. I got grown folk listening to me. I got intelligent people listening to me. I want the words I say to come across [as] important. I want you to relate those words to me, not some guy or some girl. If you hear about me beefing with somebody, you gonna hear about it when I'm in jail."
.. I've never seen anyone intelligent listen to this fu*king clown.
How can he say that when 90% of his fans have down syndrome or some other form of retardation?
 10 years ago '04        #19
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3140 3140
 UF4Soldier said:
ALL respect i Have For Eminem As the Greatest Rapper will be Tossed out the Window If He Collabs Wit Lil Wayne.....
serious hating right here ^^^

n*gga's disliking ppl cause they decide to make money together....type of sh*t is that?

I never seen so much hatred until you log on BX
 10 years ago '04        #20
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3140 3140
 str8_akademiks said:
.. I've never seen anyone intelligent listen to this fu*king clown.
How can he say that when 90% of his fans have down syndrome or some other form of retardation?
well i've never met any intelligent ppl in philly yet so I can't speak....

stop hating, make money
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy