most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-30-2007, 05:44 PM         #41
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
put me down for philly :sick:

thats how much I hate dallas :finger:
 10 years ago '04        #42
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
BLOWOUT....i feel it......fu*k cowboys...

Westbrook will BALLLLLLLOUT.....

but Dallas is comin offa Bye.......grrr........not good
 10 years ago '04        #43
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 FACEMOB1 said:
dude is coming back from major surgery and we still have the number TWO offense in the NFC....Number Four defense in the whole of the nfl....lets be serious here our team should be 5-2 if it werent for some fluke a.ss plays....game will be good and close, thats why your team is 6-1 yet are only three point favorites in this game
*sneezes*

excuse me, im allergic to bullsh*t
 10 years ago '04        #44
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
 Venom said:
*sneezes*

excuse me, im allergic to bullsh*t
that was corny as fu*k
 10 years ago '05        #45
oneosi 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
 PHILADELPHIA said:
that was corny as fu*k

Serious.
 10 years ago '04        #46
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 PHILADELPHIA said:
that was corny as fu*k
i guess that and the eagles have something in common
 10-30-2007, 10:53 PM         #47
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
dude is coming back from major surgery and we still have the number TWO offense in the NFC....Number Four defense in the whole of the nfl....lets be serious here our team should be 5-2 if it werent for some fluke a.ss plays....game will be good and close, thats why your team is 6-1 yet are only three point favorites in this game
McNabb's always coming back from surgery, that sh*t ain't nothin new. And you must be listening to Eagles talk radio, because no drug-free experts are saying the Cowboys are underdogs. Most people had Dallas losing a close game to New England and you expect me to believe that people actually think the Eagles are good enough to give Dallas those same problems? ...n*gga you must be high as sh*t.:rasta:

Cowboys offense: 2nd pts, 2nd yds, 3rd pass, 9th run
defense: 21st pts, 6th yds, 13th pass, 5th run (the Pats game made those numbers worse)

Eagles offense: 15th pts, 8th yds, 10th pass, 13th run
defense: 7th pts, 9th yds, 15th pass, 8th run

I'm not sure where you got your numbers from, but this is NFL.com.
 10 years ago '05        #48
oneosi 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
Pick your books up. Schools over.
 10 years ago '04        #49
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
i got dallas.
 10-31-2007, 01:24 AM         #50
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
n*gga are you fu*kin high? when in my post did i say the eagles are 3 point favorites, read it again, i said DALLAS are only favored by three points when they hold a much superior record then us (RiGht Now, that is, we all know how romo chokes)

i got my numbers from the philly.com website, didnt crossreference the stats so you maybe right......all i know is the D hasnt allowed more then 21 points in a game all season, so if the O can put up numbers we will win

and at takin shots at the n*gga who has OWNED this divison for the last 7 years, yall musta forgot
Ok, he owned the division, but he's never owned the league....isn't that what matters most? Do you think that if he retires w/o getting a ring he won't care b/c his team consistently took the divisional title? Nah.

And yeah, I misread your post.:sorry: But only 3 points is a stretch. Dallas's strength right now is keying in on running backs, so taking Westbrook out of the equation means McNabb will have to beat us in the air...and ya'll have like three #3 receivers. When Newman shuts Curtis down, it's a wrap. Is Dawkins or even Runyan playing yet?

As far as Romo, dude hasn't choked at all this year....he had a HORRID game in Buffalo, yet he managed to get us into field goal range on our last drive with seconds left on the clock....he played well against the Pats too....doesn't sound like he's a choke artist to me.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 10-31-2007 at 01:26 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #51
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
wheeeeeeeeeeeeww....game of the year.....

fu*k Indy vs Pats........

and fu*k dallas......Dawkins BACK......he gonna tae off patrick craytons mouth.............BLAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...<-----thats how it sound when he hit cowboys.....
 10-31-2007, 01:31 AM         #52
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tell Dawkins I said "protect ya neck"...seriously.:sick:

And Face, where's ya avy bet nucca?!
 10-31-2007, 01:54 AM         #53
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aaight, just making sure you lose your sh*t too come Sunday.

FACEMOB1 said:
you think marino cries everynight cause he didnt win a ring? Football is a team sport homie, and the one time they supplied McNabb with a Number One Reciever he had the best year of his great career....we always put the blame on mcnabb but management has never done enough to supply him with great talent around him.....westbrook was a steal, andy reid saw him play in villanova and knew dude would be a star

minnesota held westbrook to 40 yards or some sh*t, didnt stop mcnabb....finally reggie brown gettin in tune wit mcnabb, hes had great games the last three, and curtissssss been nice to.....you seen the one hand grab against minny? sh*t was a beauty.....and runyan played last week and will play again this week.....BDawk is back this game also.....we didnt have any "Number One" reciever last year either but you prolly remeber that 88 yard bomb from dmac to baskett??

Divison games are always close, this could go either way
Marino doesn't cry every night b/c he has CBS, HBO and the HOF to keep him smiling.:) And ya'll had Stallworth too who was a let down, but now he's ballin out in NE.

Minnesota is horrible with their pass defense, even I can admit that. I'm just hoping we get Henry back...he's still at the top of the league with picks w/o playing a few weeks.:D

I'm talking alot of sh*t, but being that it's a division game I'll still be nervous....they've shot themselves in the foot quite a bit and they can't do that bullsh*t in these rivalry games....and fu*k whoever made the schedule giving us 3 division opponents in a row...the first 2 on the road.

Oh, fu*k Hank Baskett too...that b*tch....you made me mad about that game all over again.
 10-31-2007, 02:31 AM         #54
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shiiiiiit, I'm confident in my team.....I avy bet Deuce until before or after the playoffs, can't remember which.
 10 years ago '04        #55
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
im in on this
eagles gonna ride out wit this one and shock the world
 10-31-2007, 04:51 AM         #56
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice.
 10-31-2007, 07:23 AM         #57
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:

Minnesota is horrible with their pass defense, even I can admit that. I'm just hoping we get Henry back...he's still at the top of the league with picks w/o playing a few weeks.:D
there pass defense is so bad the Cowboys need a blocked FG at home to win

texasplayboy_23 said:
and fu*k whoever made the schedule giving us 3 division opponents in a row...the first 2 on the road.
last year the Eagles won 3 division games in a row ALL ON THE ROAD. if you wanna win the East you gotta show heart. we'll see this week how much heart Dallas has. yeah they're favored but the Eagles swept them last year and the ONLY difference ob offense is Stallworth is gone and you said yourself he was a dissappoinment.

you do know Curtis has more receiving yards then TO and only 2 less catches with 1 less TD... so how is he a #3 receiver:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '05        #58
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 FACEMOB1 said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to texasplayboy_23 again

Take a good look at the avy i got on now, yall gonna be wearin them joints for a week

LOL that avy is funny as sh*t I'll be happy to change it for you though.

Last edited by Jaiden05; 10-31-2007 at 03:06 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #59
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
like somebody said in here earlier i think the eagles would win for the simple fact,its a home game for them and they need the win more.they cant go 0-3 in the division but i really dont care who wins long as they beat the hell out of each other
 10 years ago '04        #60
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
go eagles.. but let romo do well.. thats my guy i just dont want dallas to gain any more ground on us
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy