Jay-Z - American Gangster (Official Thread)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Jay-Z- American Gangster 2007 [Retail Grouprip]
5 Mics = CLASSIC!!! 78 50.00%
4 Mics 47 30.13%
3 Mics 16 10.26%
2 Mics 4 2.56%
1 Mic 11 7.05%
Voters: 156. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-26-2007, 05:45 PM         #581
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o well i get off at 4 30 westcoast time so i hope it drops around 5 so i can burn get fitted for the night and hit the parties up
 10 years ago '06        #582
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
yea I knew I heard that somewhere. and it aint bitin..it just shows jay pays respect to Em. And hell yea the tracks im hearin is fu*kin fire.
 10 years ago '05        #583
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
^^^i jus hope i leaks tonight cuz if not i aint gunna have nuttin new to listen to for tomorrow
 10-26-2007, 05:52 PM         #584
WataBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

Reasonable Doubt and Blueprint??? what about The Diary, The Fix, and Mr. Scarface is Back???

no he doesn't, he just doesn't write his rhymes down......there's a difference between freestyling and writing in your head......

these two statements contradict each other......yes, Jay is a trend setter, but that has NOTHING to do with his skill on the mic.....

'03 Bonnie and Clyde sucked, that song with Blackstreet sucked, Change Clothes sucked, Encore sucked, and anything with Linkin Park sucked........he has had some great singles (i.e. Big Pimpin', H to the Izzo, Dirt Off Your Shoulders), but every one a certified classic?? no.

no it didn't.......it wasn't even the best diss of that little 'battle'........there's noone saying '___ is going to takeover ______ with his diss response', it's always '_______is going to ether _______'........take your sig for example...

that's popularity, not skill........

that was his friend, if i was as popular as Jay is i would 'shout out' my friends that much too.......

not really.....i can't think of one time he did that.......

pretty much every rapper has the 'im better than you' sh*t going on........again, nothing to do with skill........

no, he still makes music for money.......if he didn't he wouldn't be selling it, he'd be giving it away......

he let Pac talk sh*t about him while Pac was alive........the only reason he honors him (in my opinion) is because it's popular to.....

no and no.

i know you say you're not a d*ckrider, but calling someone you've never met you're 'big brother' kind of says otherwise........as does 'i'm not talking about his money, i'm talking about his skill on the mic' then citing things that have nothing to do with skill (i.e. shouting out Big, him giving 50 publicity)

i mean, Jay is a great rapper and he deserves to be mentioned just for his influence on other rappers, but there's so many more rappers who possess more raw skill than Jay ever has........

dam u took all that time to type this?
 10 years ago '05        #585
maluku 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$173 | Props total: 2 2
Jay Z gets worse and worse ... just like his fans...
I hope that Wu Tang album is gonna open y'all eyes....
 10 years ago '05        #586
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
it didn't really take much time at all......

i worked at a car dealership for around a year doing nothing but typing all day, you get used to typing quickly when you have a guy yelling at you about his car being fu*ked up.......
 10-26-2007, 05:59 PM         #587
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uh oh....if black republican is better than this ttrack must suck a.ss cuz black republican = boring
 10-26-2007, 06:05 PM         #588
gibnshyt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is real...he's backkkk....and hi hater
 10 years ago '07        #589
CaP 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
MANNN, this is why Jay is known to be the best MC. Bullsh*t. how do you rate a album to be the best when you havent even heard the whoooole album??? fu*k outta here with this cd 07 rating... still got Cassidy and Nas! bi*ches
 10-26-2007, 06:07 PM         #590
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album maybe classic, we'll see in a couple years
 10 years ago '06        #591
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
i aint gon lie..jay is one of my fav rappers ever and I was doubtin hov. but daaaamn. them snippets aint do the album justice. the tracks im hearin right now is crazy. jay still got it in him
 10-26-2007, 06:22 PM         #592
Anthony O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this album is garbage,all yall jay-z groupies need to get his d*ck out yo mouth
 10 years ago '06        #593
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
nice im downloading now thanks for posting the link couldnt get in the jukebox for some reason
 10 years ago '04        #594
Capital S 
space
space
space
$192 | Props total: 357 357
4 real those snippets did no justice. i wasnt expextin to much but i guess all da hype was true. played it bak couple times without skippin worst song is definttlry da 1 wit wayne though but its growin on me
 10 years ago '07        #595
559player 
space
space
$483 | Props total: 0 0
nas was better but tha trak is dope
 10-26-2007, 06:27 PM         #596
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THAT sh*t WAS MOTHERfu*kING WACK, ONLY TWO AVERAGE SONGS, fu*k JAY-Z, THAT n*gga IS fu*kING TRASH, YOU n*ggaS ARE JUST RIDING HIS c*ck LIKE WHOA! YES I'M BRING WHOA BACK, fu*k BLACK ROB, I'LL ROB THAT n*gga WITH A 45 AND CALL HIM MOB...WAIT...THAT DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSES..STFU
 10-26-2007, 06:32 PM         #597
gibnshyt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoa relax b....big a.ss letters,lol.....but yo it's gon be a classic...and the hello Brookyln...is reallllly crazzyy, ya'll might need to listen to it again....they spittin some shyt
 10-26-2007, 06:36 PM         #598
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CEOof212 said:
So, Eminem isnt relevant today, he wasnt relevant 5 years ago... So who gives a sh*t if he borrowed a line, jayz probably stole from somebody else.
He sold 8 million albums 5 years ago.
 10 years ago '04        #599
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,880 | Props total: 18467 18467
Wayne been gettin to Jay
 10-26-2007, 06:44 PM         #600
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea that sounds just like a lil wayne line and jst because jay spit it yall think its ill?
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy