Saw Iv Ending Explanation ***spoiler***

most viewed right now
 129
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #41
SixFigures3 
space
space
space
$46 | Props total: 0 0
watch this again movie6.net
 10 years ago '07        #42
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 3277 3277
 Floeji said:
I was pissed that I waited all year for this.

It was a good movie, but the end blew.

I hope they fix the sh*t up in the last ones.

Ok. Hoffman now thinks like Jigsaw, but can he build the games?
thats COMPLETELY wrong. Hoffman is one of Jigsaw's henchmen/pawns. he's in no way trying to replace Jigsaw. Jigsaw is the mastermind. Hoffman's just doing Jigsaw's dirty work. Now, during the autopsy, the tape that played revealed that Hoffman is going to be tested as well (just like Jigsaw's other pawn, Amanda, got tested.) I've seen people not understand the ending or sequence of events but thinking Hoffman is trying to replace Jigsaw ...watch the movie again.
 10-29-2007, 11:21 AM         #43
coltfoet5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im going to have to watch 3 and 4 again.
 10 years ago '04        #44
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,017 | Props total: 0 0
im a huge fan of all the saws but this one didnt meet the standards to me. I understood what was going on and from the beginning i expected the cop cuz he kept sayn the same sh*t jigsaw was sayn but i kept telln myself naaaaaw they wouldnt make it THAT predictable but they did. It seems like it wasn't over like it was obv a connector between 3 and 5 but what a waste! they left to much open they could have atleast explained why the cop would want 2 team up with him or something i dont kno but it really made me think of the saw differently! I seen every single one the weekend it came out and im not sure im going to with the next one.
 10 years ago '04        #45
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,017 | Props total: 0 0
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
The first question was answered in SAW 4.

Matthews son is probably back to his regular everyday life. Remember that when the safe became unlocked after 90 minutes, the police/swat team were still there. So they prolly took him to a hospital, and his moms or someone took him into custody, since Detective Matthews was missing.

The only real serious questions that still need to be answered..

1. Is Dr. Gordon still alive, and has he been let in as an accomplice to Jigsaw's sh*t?
2. What did the letter that Amanda read in SAW III say, and why was she so shocked and sh*t about it?
3. How did Jigsaw convince Hoffman to join under him?

i thought it was jus sayn that she realllllly wasnt his partner but was still being tested becuz she was still a drugy ect???
 10 years ago '04        #46
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 Jersie said:
im a huge fan of all the saws but this one didnt meet the standards to me. I understood what was going on and from the beginning i expected the cop cuz he kept sayn the same sh*t jigsaw was sayn but i kept telln myself naaaaaw they wouldnt make it THAT predictable but they did. It seems like it wasn't over like it was obv a connector between 3 and 5 but what a waste! they left to much open they could have atleast explained why the cop would want 2 team up with him or something i dont kno but it really made me think of the saw differently! I seen every single one the weekend it came out and im not sure im going to with the next one.
That is senseless complaining right there. Have you ever seen a SAW movie where you had all your questions answered at the end of the movie??? Even if you did think that you had, when SAW IV came out they connected so many other things from 1-3 showing that there was a lot more that went on and answers were given to things no one would have even thought to question or proved what you thought was wrong. I was happy wondering what Hoffman's connection is and waiting until SAW V to find it out. Some people bi*ch just to have their voice heard and feel like they were cheated. That was a good movie and like always makes great connections to the movies from before.

I did have one question, when in SAW IV was that question answered about that guy's daughter's whereabouts??? I must have missed it because they never said where she was kept at the end of SAW III and i dont recall them saying where she was in SAW IV. If someone can answer that that would be cool....
 10 years ago '04        #47
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
They showed a glimpse of where she was at in SAW III, but nobody knows what building it's in.
Ohh sh*t didnt even remember that from before, thats right though. I dont think we'll ever see anything about her again much like we may not see anything with Matthews' son too....
 10 years ago '04        #48
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,017 | Props total: 0 0
 Menace718 said:
That is senseless complaining right there. Have you ever seen a SAW movie where you had all your questions answered at the end of the movie??? Even if you did think that you had, when SAW IV came out they connected so many other things from 1-3 showing that there was a lot more that went on and answers were given to things no one would have even thought to question or proved what you thought was wrong. I was happy wondering what Hoffman's connection is and waiting until SAW V to find it out. Some people bi*ch just to have their voice heard and feel like they were cheated. That was a good movie and like always makes great connections to the movies from before.

I did have one question, when in SAW IV was that question answered about that guy's daughter's whereabouts??? I must have missed it because they never said where she was kept at the end of SAW III and i dont recall them saying where she was in SAW IV. If someone can answer that that would be cool....

i have no problems having questions at the end of the movie but this movie is based on having a TWIST at the end which i said I GOT from the beginning it was VERY predictable which was the MOST disappointing part of the movie for me! From the beginning he was quoting jigsaw so call it "senseless" if u want LOL but that was my biggest problem with this movie. I also didn't like that the QUESTIONS was ABOUT the twist! This "killer" i think the twist should have went back and showed flashbacks even if it was just a little of the k!ller since it was HE who was the twist from my understanding. Each other saw the twist was more or less unquestionable - 1. he laid on the floor 2 watch the k!llings and was the k!ller 2. Amanda was one of the k!llers and it explained why. 3. Amanda was not really a partner but was the main one being tested and explained why (from what i remember i haven't watched since i seen it last halloween) 4. k!ller is cop and not explained at all - Thats what disappointed me i like the saws cuz u think jus wish the twist was more clear thats all.
 10-30-2007, 12:05 AM         #49
dapharoah69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
You have to a.ssume that Rigg is dead. Detective Matthews shot him right when he opened the door before he died. Rigg needs medical attention big time..and Hoffman locked him in.
yall jus k!llin the movie :banghead:
 10 years ago '05        #50
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
The movie was nice, U gotta watch all the movies cause everyone thats been involved or in the movies is connected to Jigsaw's plan, and trust me his ex-wife is still a vital part in this series, I think she's either goin to be tested or have somethin to do with the murders and that detective that got locked in the room with Jigsaw's corpse I wonder what happen to him, was he dead or what? and Riggs has to be dead because when the doctors asked for Homicide when they found that tape, Hoffman responded to the call, if Riggs lived he would've snitched on Hoffman and Hoffman wouldve been arrested and no longer on the force or Riggs is being held captive like Matthews, and Hoffman knows about it, but the scary part is someone is taking over for Jigsaw but nobody knows who, I'm still wondering about the doctor in the first 1 remember he crawled away but no one knows of his fate

but the way matthews went out :wow: better off wit the bullet in the dome
 10 years ago '05        #51
BadVAboy87 
space
avatar space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
 WOODMO said:
The ending was great. Those that don't like it/don't get it just must not have the intellect to grasp anything even the slightest bit complex.
OK, explain: How was Jigsaws body in the bed in that room where he died at the end of 3? His body was there AGAIN at the end of 4. AND IT WASN'T a FLASHBACK CAUSE THE OTHER COP WAS THERE AND HIM AND THE DAD FROM 3 WERE SHOOTING AT EACHOTHER!!!! WTF was that??? They also never got into the whole thing about the guy finding his daughter from 3.
 10 years ago '05        #52
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 BadVAboy87 said:
OK, explain: How was Jigsaws body in the bed in that room where he died at the end of 3? His body was there AGAIN at the end of 4. AND IT WASN'T a FLASHBACK CAUSE THE OTHER COP WAS THERE AND HIM AND THE DAD FROM 3 WERE SHOOTING AT EACHOTHER!!!! WTF was that??? They also never got into the whole thing about the guy finding his daughter from 3.
The ending of Saw 3 and Saw 4 were happening at the same time, the whole movie was basically a flashback of Riggs test and while Rigg test is goin on so is Jeff's test(Father from Saw 3) The beginning of Saw 4 is really the ending, cause The detective played the tape retrieved from Jigsaw's body and it said he will be tested, U gotta pay attention homie
 10 years ago '05        #53
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
Saw 5 - Hoffman Gets Old and Raises Jeff's Daughter.....
 10 years ago '07        #54
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$16,123 | Props total: 6355 6355
dope movie had a lil different feel than the first 3 but the twist was good...it tied alot of the first 3 and dug a lil deeper into the mind of jigsaw....

it left the door open for explanation on how Hoffman was the accomplice for the first 4 movies as well as the child from Jeff still locked up....the ex gf of jigsaw will still play a major factor...and i still think riggs is alive with the other detective that got locked up with the dead bodies.....jigsaw himself will have to be explained in how he arranged all this to meet up at one point ...which i think in part six will tie EVERYTHING ALL TOGETHER.....

whether you like the movies or not ...or have too much expectations...you have to admit...for a horror slash suspense and thriller...this sh*t is pretty well thought out and more intellectual than most regular crime movies.....sure some of the traps are over the top and sure the endings dont always live up to the hype of saw like when we glimpsed at the first two and just immediately flipped out ....overall the series is dope and ill be waitin on the next two ..
 10 years ago '07        #55
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 3277 3277
 ptwist said:
dope movie had a lil different feel than the first 3 but the twist was good...it tied alot of the first 3 and dug a lil deeper into the mind of jigsaw....

it left the door open for explanation on how Hoffman was the accomplice for the first 4 movies as well as the child from Jeff still locked up....the ex gf of jigsaw will still play a major factor...and i still think riggs is alive with the other detective that got locked up with the dead bodies.....jigsaw himself will have to be explained in how he arranged all this to meet up at one point ...which i think in part six will tie EVERYTHING ALL TOGETHER.....

whether you like the movies or not ...or have too much expectations...you have to admit...for a horror slash suspense and thriller...this sh*t is pretty well thought out and more intellectual than most regular crime movies.....sure some of the traps are over the top and sure the endings dont always live up to the hype of saw like when we glimpsed at the first two and just immediately flipped out ....overall the series is dope and ill be waitin on the next two ..
:applause:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 72
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy