Saw Iv Ending Explanation ***spoiler***

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
Nycryda 
space
space
space
$684 | Props total: 1 1
I dont get the whole movie... Y did the detective start helping jugsaw continue with his lil games and wat did the lawyer do wrong to get tortured? I thought he was on jigsaws side?
 10 years ago '05        #22
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,339 | Props total: 3137 3137
 1-MC said:
Good movie.
But the ending was rushed.
This movie has more depth and a meaning to it, more than people think.
One scene that I'm confused about is, why didn't the guy who got his lips shut want Riggs to come in the door? Isn't that what he wanted him to do in the first place? Or did he realize there was something wrong with the set up, is that why he didn't want him in?
Because Rigg's ultimate test was to follow the rules and not rush in on the scene ahead of time. Jigsaw said he has 90mins and the detective would be released by the ice melting. Riggs unaware of this busted in too early setting off the trap.
 10 years ago '98        #23
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,188 | Props total: 3566 3566
Wow... I didnt know the beginning autopsy was suppose to be the end. Props on that...
 10 years ago '05        #24
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
i think one thing the director could have done wuz during the plot setup of the movie like when they were interrogating John's ex-wife, the director could have made it more apparent that jigsaw wuz still alive at the time and that the 4th and 3rd were happening at the same time..
 10 years ago '04        #25
1BANKS87 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 4 4
yeah i seen it lastnight,sh*t wasnt bad at all but...

how the fu*k did he get recruited to do it? and..
what was in that letter when he put it in the drawer from saw 3 that made amanda cry.
and also he closed the door on that cop at the end with jigsaws body,how the fu*k did they end up getting jigsaws body?

damn lol sh*t got me thinking
 10 years ago '05        #26
Fauby 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,899 | Props total: 3470 3470
 Nycryda said:
I dont get the whole movie... Y did the detective start helping jugsaw continue with his lil games and wat did the lawyer do wrong to get tortured? I thought he was on jigsaws side?
The cop was with jigsaw since the beginning from Number 1 til now....When the guy on the ice (Forget his name) got knocked out in number 2 the guy in the coat that was draggin him was Hoffman. Hoffman was the guy in the pig mask the whole time in all 3 movies that was bringin the bodys in when they were all knocked out, all jigsaw did was plan it and amanda was gettin tested the whole time while Hoffman was going out findin the victims giving jigsaw the info on them cuz jigsaw KNEW everything about there criminal Past.
 10 years ago '05        #27
Fauby 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,899 | Props total: 3470 3470
also i think the movie is REALLY amazing. sh*t is perfect....everything from number 1 to 4 goes good and all plays together. you hardly see that in movies with the sequels....i left the movies today hyped for the 5th one. who ever didnt like this movie go rent 1-3 and then go back and watch 4...and by then if u dont get it u shouldnt be watching movies that cause u to think
 10 years ago '06        #28
old-skool 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,128 | Props total: 1355 1355
It is then revealed that the events of Saw IV have run concurrently to those of Saw III, with Strahm intercepting Jeff just after the deaths of Jigsaw, Amanda and Doctor Lynn. The autopsy scene that occurred at the beginning of the film is shown again, revealing it to have occurred after the events of the film and not before. As the tape found in Jigsaw's stomach is played again, Detective Hoffman is told that Jigsaw's games have only just begun, and he will be tested.
or go to wiki... i get the story now

Last edited by old-skool; 10-28-2007 at 05:33 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #29
Nvisible 
space
space
space
$212 | Props total: 0 0
What they did that was annoying was not even speak on the apprentice (hoffman) at all..at the end of the movie when he's revealed.....I was like

"Wait.......him?????.....WHy?"

Im thinkin maybe Rigg would recruit himself or something like that but nobody explained anything about Hoffman or his past iinvolvements....hell they didn't even give him any real screen time......I swear Hoffman revealing himself was one step short of a Deus Ex Machina......just random....saw V....2009....(they're taking the next halloween off)....
 10 years ago '06        #30
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
 dragswizz said:
ight i mean its not hard to figure out.... Saw 3 and Saw 4's storylines are occuring are happening at the same time.... so the autopsy at the beginning is of course the ending.. ok ok

Here's my problem.... at that autopsy we see that Hoffman dude listening to JIgsaw's tape talkin bout how the games have just begun and all that... So here's my question HOW IS HOFFMAN THERE?????? he left the black swat guy alive on the floor and the other surviving cop is in the other room and he ultimately recovers Jigsaws body...

SOOOOOO..... why wouldnt the entire fu*kin police force know that this Hoffman character is in fact "the bad guy" and Jigsaw's accomplice...???? Makes no sense....

sad thing is up till the end Saw 4 was up there with the 1st one!
Agreed. I still want to know whats the link between Hoffman and Jigsaw. That wasn't explained at all in this movie. I left the theater more confussed than ever. So this movie does indeed leave it open for a 5th chapter.
 10 years ago '06        #31
Rique 59 heat pts59
space
space
$40,454 | Props total: 17875 17875
damn Saw is still crazy this 1 wasn't as good as the others but having th ecop working with him was a nice twist
 10 years ago '05        #32
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Fauby said:
The cop was with jigsaw since the beginning from Number 1 til now....When the guy on the ice (Forget his name) got knocked out in number 2 the guy in the coat that was draggin him was Hoffman. Hoffman was the guy in the pig mask the whole time in all 3 movies that was bringin the bodys in when they were all knocked out, all jigsaw did was plan it and amanda was gettin tested the whole time while Hoffman was going out findin the victims giving jigsaw the info on them cuz jigsaw KNEW everything about there criminal Past.
exactly
 10 years ago '05        #33
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
one thing that made absolutely NO sense was after the FBI agent got the Gideon Buildings location from johns ex wife.. WHYYYY did he go to the building alone? and with no backup? Hes an FBI agent that just got the location of where possibly jigsaw is, and also where possibly like 4 other ppl r being held prisoner. i mean come on..
 10 years ago '04        #34
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
i dunno how this ending makes sense. this detective had no reason to follow jigsaw. it shouldnt be looked at as a twist, since it was anyones game. it would have made sense if he had a son take over or something. but this came out of nowhere. its like they thought this ending up over dinner or something. plus the thing that really pissed me off was sh*tTY cgi in some of the gore scenes, it made it look really cheap. i was the hugest saw fan until this, now it really is a joke.
 10 years ago '05        #35
Dipset Dipset 
space
space
$298 | Props total: 10 10
See the prob is..a lot of you guys are looking for everything to be answered by the movies end. The new writers for this flick have stated that this is sort of a beginning to a new trilogy in the series. So of course you are walking out asking a million questions..that was the intent. This movie set up Saw V and VI ..while answering SOME questions from the first 3. Just think of when you watched Saw for the first time..or even Saw II ...both of those for the first time alone left you asking and being like "uh this doesnt make sense" but in hindsight..they fit into the trilogy perfectly. Saw IV will end up doing the same. I LOVE these movies and I still walked out saying jeez that was horrible. Until I had a chance to wrap my head around it and think about it.
 10 years ago '05        #36
Dipset Dipset 
space
space
$298 | Props total: 10 10
 haterade2885 said:
i dunno how this ending makes sense. this detective had no reason to follow jigsaw. it shouldnt be looked at as a twist, since it was anyones game. it would have made sense if he had a son take over or something. but this came out of nowhere. its like they thought this ending up over dinner or something. plus the thing that really pissed me off was sh*tTY cgi in some of the gore scenes, it made it look really cheap. i was the hugest saw fan until this, now it really is a joke.

See thats the thing..the speculation lies in the fact that Hoffman DIDN'T take over. It seemed like that from the last frames of the movie. But the real ending was the beginning.(Autopsy) When Hoffman is told of the tape in Jigsaws stomach and is told that the games have just begin and did he think he could walk away untested. That is the new Jigsaw (if any)
 10 years ago '04        #37
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
now i know why it was so different than the first 3. personally no matter what you guys say i think its stupid but... from wikipedia "Saw IV was directed by Saw II and Saw III director Darren Lynn Bousman alongside with co-creators James Wan and Leigh Whannell returning as executive producers.[4] Unlike the previous three films, Saw IV was not written by Wan or Whannel."
 10 years ago '04        #38
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
just got back from that sh*t... 3rd best behind the 1st 2 ... (3rd was worst)
 10 years ago '04        #39
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
I was pissed that I waited all year for this.

It was a good movie, but the end blew.

I hope they fix the sh*t up in the last ones.

Ok. Hoffman now thinks like Jigsaw, but can he build the games?
 10 years ago '06        #40
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
the goal was to get us hyped about saw 5. i loved all the movies.

kinda like reading a good book, you want to get to the end of the story and it pisses you off when you have to wait months before you get your next installment.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago