My head hurts.Can someone explain this end to SAW 4....

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-28-2007, 07:31 AM         #21
jason n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeh Thanks For Kinda Cloing It Up But It Dont Explain The Fact Hat Matthews Was I Quote "missing For 6 Months" If It Was Running At The Same Time As Saw 3??
 10-28-2007, 01:59 PM         #22
jesus_christ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wasn't matthews in Saw 2 and not Saw 3. That's why he's been missing for 6 months
 10-28-2007, 03:20 PM         #23
casstech005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know that Matthews cut his foot off in beginning of Saw 3 and then he was f!ghting with Amanda, but he wasnt in the rest of the movie...
 10 years ago '05        #24
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 907 907
 jason n said:
Yeh Thanks For Kinda Cloing It Up But It Dont Explain The Fact Hat Matthews Was I Quote "missing For 6 Months" If It Was Running At The Same Time As Saw 3??

ya thats wut i was wondering too
 10 years ago '05        #25
Fauby 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,906 | Props total: 3496 3496
Mathews was missin for 6 months because he was in number 2...he was the cop going through the house lookin for his son. he gets in a f!ght with amanda and gets knocked out then Hoffman (Dressed Up) comes in and drags his body into the jail thing that jigsaw had him in. Saw 3 was the one with Jigsaw on the table with the Doctor in there. Mathew's wasn't in saw 3...Saw 3 is when they found the room at the end of the tunnel from the house of saw 2 that they were all locked and which is the scene from the First Movie...Mathews didn't cut off his leg that was Dr. Gordan...2 seperate characters and Dr. Gordan should be in the next movie.....Mathews only broke his leg when he and amanda were f!ghting tahts why he has that steal thing on his leg the whole movie for number 4
 10 years ago '05        #26
DjAyFrESH 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Fauby said:
Dr. Gordan...2 seperate characters and Dr. Gordan should be in the next movie.

Dr. Gordan died, they showed his body all rotted in Saw 2
 10 years ago '05        #27
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 DjAyFrESH said:
Dr. Gordan died, they showed his body all rotted in Saw 2
no they didnt.. he escaped in the 1st one.. that rotted body wuz the other dude in the room with gordon
 10 years ago '05        #28
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Fauby said:
B]Mathews only broke his leg when he and amanda were f!ghting tahts why he has that steal thing on his leg the whole movie for number 4[/B]

thats not true.. he broke his own foot with the top of the toilet in order to get his foot outta the shackle in the beginning of the 3rd one.. then he is crawling around when hes f!ghting amanda and she just steps on his already broken foot
 10 years ago '05        #29
DjAyFrESH 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
Ohhhh never mind, That second body was Zep, I thought that was Dr. Gordon
 10-29-2007, 11:32 AM         #30
coltfoet5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
The sh*t with Rigg is like this..

He is obssessed with saving people. He's so obssessed with making everything right, that he's made everything wrong in his life.

A mysterious figure in a pig mask starts the whole game for Rigg. Rigg has 90 minutes to get to Detective Matthews. It shows Detective Hoffman is bound in a chair next to Matthews. Their traps are on a large tipping scale, which means they are connected to each other. If Matthews' body is off the block of ice that is holding him up, not only will he be hung, but Hoffman will be lowered into water and electrocuted (wires are placed from a power grid) nearby if the weight difference reaches a certain level.

Jigsaw's main thing to Rigg was that you can't save everybody, and not everybody needs to be saved. But his obssession to do so, kept making him do that sh*t.

The girl in the hair trap didn't need to be saved, because she was going to k!ll him if he did. Her test was to k!ll Rigg, and save herself from not going to jail.

At the motel, Rigg had to set up the trap for dude who r*ped the girl. He was reluctant to do it until he saw the tape. Then he sets that up and the guy gets k!lled.

At the school, Rigg had to "Save as I Save" with the chick and that dude. The arrows were going through both of them but at different points. The arrows connected to the guy's main arteries were going to k!ll him. The arrows in the chick wouldn't have k!lled her straight up, until she just bled out. So basically if she pulled the arrows out from her, then it would k!ll the guy, who was her husband. Rigg told her to save herself, gives her the key. But either way, she was still going to die.

This is where it gets a little confusing. Saw 3 and Saw 4 events are happening at the same exact time. Jeff is on his way out of this whole thing while Rigg is about to finish his last test.

Heres the other twist tho: The guy in the opening trap who k!lled the "blind guy" was Art Blank. He won that game, so his final test was to watch over all of this basically. He's the guy in the all black at the monitor desk.

Rigg's final thing told him "After all of this, I hope you learned how to truly save a life." But he didn't. He's still obsessed with saving people. He didnt realize that his test wasn't to get there before the 90 minutes, but after the 90 minutes. Not everyone needed to be saved.

Art Blank was telling Matthews and Hoffman that he could release them after the 90 minutes, as long as Rigg didn't come through that door before the 90. So there all hoping he doesn't. Rigg comes in through the door with 1 second left, trigger ice blocks to k!ll Matthews, crushing his head. (Flashback: Hoffman told Rigg in the beginning that you never go through an unsecured door, and that you can't save everyone).

Art Blank gets mad because he was going to release them, and the game would have been over. But Rigg shoots Art Blank. Then Hoffman gets out of the chair unharmed and k!lls Rigg.

While on the other thing with Jeff and detective Strauss, Strauss k!lls Jeff, then Hoffman comes in after and shuts the door on him and locks it.

Flashes back to the beginning of the movie, where Jigsaw told Hoffman that he can't get away, and he will be tested. All of this was Hoffman's test. But Hoffman is not the new Jigsaw. He's just playing a game, and I a.ssume he is still going to be playing it in SAW 5.

propz on the explanation
 10-30-2007, 09:21 PM         #31
lowflare805 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Makes me want to watch the whole series again and see what else i can catch u know. Like the girl in Saw 2 that had her hands caught above her head was the hooker in Saw 4 CRAZINESSS
 10-30-2007, 11:20 PM         #32
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lowflare805 said:
Makes me want to watch the whole series again and see what else i can catch u know. Like the girl in Saw 2 that had her hands caught above her head was the hooker in Saw 4 CRAZINESSS
daayymme homie props! never thought of that....the sh*t im confused i guess is how did the doctors (cuttin up jigsaw) hand over that tape to the fed cop and now in the end of the movie hes locked in listening to that tape....was it a different tape at a different time?

its cool now that im understanding what i just left the theaters and saw...but still...these movies are gettin too complex. directors gotta realize that its a year since the last one has dropped, and most people dont wanna see the gory sh*t twice because you already know what happends....i think people are frontin on the movie bein wack because the deaths wernt as good as 3....i thought saw 3 was fire....esp that dude getting his limbs all twisted up...man that sh*t still makes me sick.... but another thing i didnt get is that chick who got scalped.....
ok she gets saved by this cop right...she coulda had her whole sh*t fu*ked up...you think after being in a situation like that and a dude saves you...you ganna go k!ll him just cuz you wanna get out from doing time in jail? c'mon now....even if its life in prison the fu*k you doin tryna knife a dude that just saved you from that...id be glad dude saved my life, get to a hospital a-sap and get ready to do my time. plus that dude was huge and she was alllll fu*ked up..she wasnt ganna do sh*t anyway
 10 years ago '07        #33
adotboogie 
space
space
$1,792 | Props total: 121 121
 hawk48202 said:
This movie sucked major a.ss. Each movie gets worse. Whaere the hell is DR. Morgan?
seriously, where he at?till craling for help????LOL
 11-03-2007, 02:24 PM         #34
good4u37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i havent c it yet
 10 years ago '04        #35
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
 lowflare805 said:
hmmm... damn for real?? the dark haired chick who got her wrist stuck in the blades while tryna get the drugs?
 08-11-2009, 09:44 AM         #36
yrbcvsencsrjdp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Proofbreal said:
movie is gonna get more stupid as time goes on
yup i was thinking the same thing saw 1 & 2 , (maybe a part of 3) were great thats it.
 8 years ago '04        #37
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2042 2042
saw confuses the s**t out of me... i think the last one i seen was 2 or 3.. the first 2 were dope and then i just lost interest
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy