My head hurts.Can someone explain this end to SAW 4....

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1
22682 pageviews
41 comments

Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
My head hurts.Can someone explain this end to SAW 4....

I have no idea......

41 comments for "My head hurts.Can someone explain this end to SAW 4...."

10 years ago '05        #2
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 905 905
wut dont u understand?
 10 years ago '06        #3
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
none of it,lol
 10 years ago '04        #4
Dramatick 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
 Pitts Gutta said:
none of it,lol
aight n*gga lemme break it down

1. The events of Saw 3 and 4 take place at the exact same tme, excluding the first scene and the very last scene which take place after the events of Saw 3 and 4 (the autopsy scene takes place after the white cop leaves the black cop for dead and locks the federal agent in the room with jig saws body. How the federal agent escaped will be determined in saw 5).

2. The main white cop ( not the federal agent) was working with jigsaw and amanda the whole time (for reasons that were left open for saw 5).

3. After the black cop fails his test, the white cop is revealed as the puppet master. It was him who planed the black guys test and the lawyers test. (He was connected to the black guy and the lawyer.) He leaves the room and walks into the room where the fedeal agent just k!lled the guy from saw 3. He locked that federal agent guy in the room and leaves. After that, it cuts to the first scene of the movie. Jig saw says on the tape recorder, "Did you think that you (the federal agent) would escape without being tested blah blah blah". Which implies that in Saw 5, we will find out what happend to the federal agent guy ( who got locked in the room with Jig Saws body) and how the white cop will be tested by Jig Saw.

4. Saw 5 will be about; The white cop being tested by Jig Saw, sort of like Amanda was in Saw 3; and about how the federal agent escapes the room that jig saws body was in.

Last edited by Dramatick; 10-27-2007 at 01:07 AM..
 10-27-2007, 01:06 AM         #5
lowflare805 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It kinda makes sense but also leaves the door open for everything else in the world which could mean saw 5 6 7 140. I thought that have the 3rd and 4th film run concurrent made the 3rd film better because it made more sense. The ending of the 4th even though it was dramatic cause you see his new helper still didn't doesn't leave you on the edge like the first 3 did
 10 years ago '05        #6
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 905 905
 Dramatick said:
aight n*gga lemme break it down

1. The events of Saw 3 and 4 take place at the exact same tme, excluding the first scene and the very last scene which take place after the events of Saw 3 and 4 (the autopsy scene takes place after the white cop leaves the black cop for dead and locks the federal agent in the room with jig saws body. How the federal agent escaped will be determined in saw 5).

2. The main white cop ( not the federal agent) was working with jigsaw and amanda the whole time (for reasons that were left open for saw 5).

3. After the black cop fails his test, the white cop is revealed as the puppet master. It was him who planed the black guys test and the lawyers test. (He was connected to the black guy and the lawyer.) He leaves the room and walks into the room where the fedeal agent just k!lled the guy from saw 3. He locked that federal agent guy in the room and leaves. After that, it cuts to the first scene of the movie. Jig saw says on the tape recorder, "Did you think that you (the federal agent) would escape without being tested blah blah blah". Which implies that in Saw 5, we will find out what happend to the federal agent guy ( who got locked in the room with Jig Saws body) and how the white cop will be tested by Jig Saw.

4. Saw 5 will be about; The white cop being tested by Jig Saw, sort of like Amanda was in Saw 3; and about how the federal agent escapes the room that jig saws body was in.

:applause:

thank you i was about to write it out too lol

the autopsy is the end of everything between saw 4 and upcoming 5 but they just show it in the beginning as foreshadowing.
 10 years ago '05        #7
DjAyFrESH 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
Yea this movie confused the fu*k outta me. They through a lot of sh*t in this movie an confused a lot of people making people think this movie was trash.

Def a sick movie

Can somebody explain that whole sh*t with Rigg ?

Last edited by DjAyFrESH; 10-27-2007 at 05:05 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #8
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 3277 3277
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

Art Blank gets mad because he was going to release them, and the game would have been over. But Rigg shoots Art Blank. Then Hoffman gets out of the chair unharmed and k!lls Rigg.

While on the other thing with Jeff and detective Strauss, Strauss k!lls Jeff, then Hoffman comes in after and shuts the door on him and locks it.
everything's all good. props for the explanation, but didn't Hoffman just leave Rigg laying there. He just walks up to him, "Game Over." He didn't k!ll him or anything, he just left him there.
 10 years ago '05        #9
DjAyFrESH 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
are you sure Hoffman aint the new jigsaw though, because so far everyone that has said Game Over at the end of the saw movies has been jigsaw/working with jigsaw
 10 years ago '04        #10
Alag28 
space
space
space
$57 | Props total: 0 0
alright explain me this one fellas. How da hell we got jigsaw (old man version lol) on the morgue table then we see his a.ss again at the end on the operating table where saw 3 left off?
 10-27-2007, 12:35 PM         #11
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
read the thread dude...
 10 years ago '05        #12
Proofbreal 
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 459 459
movie is gonna get more stupid as time goes on
 10 years ago '07        #13
space
space
nah people get stupider. the movie is on point.
 10 years ago '04        #14
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,882 | Props total: 18472 18472
That was fu*ked up, n*gga had 1 sec left
 10-27-2007, 06:58 PM         #15
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah the movies r on point..its juss half the ppl that watch a movie dont wanna think..
 10 years ago '04        #16
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 730 730
the only thing i didnt get fully was that didnt the federal agent get locked in the room with the dead body of jigsaw?? If that is right, how do we get jigsaw now in the operating room??? How did he get him out of the room with the fed in there too?? That part with him playing the tape must have taken place later than we all think.....
 10 years ago '07        #17
space
space
 Menace718 said:
the only thing i didnt get fully was that didnt the federal agent get locked in the room with the dead body of jigsaw?? If that is right, how do we get jigsaw now in the operating room??? How did he get him out of the room with the fed in there too?? That part with him playing the tape must have taken place later than we all think.....
thats exactly right. the whole thing with the locked up fed and the transfer of jigsaw to the autopsy should be explained in saw V.
 10 years ago '04        #18
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1

thats much better...thank u, i just left the theatre mad as fu*k..& i never have that problem i always pick up sh*t, this sh*t fu*ked me up tho...im thinkin its a flashback but sh*t still wasnt addin up...good look
 10 years ago '06        #19
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,612 | Props total: 356 356
This movie sucked major a.ss. Each movie gets worse. Whaere the hell is DR. Morgan?
 10 years ago '04        #20
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,007 | Props total: 951 951
i thought it was crazy when the federali chick got blasted n the tape said the federali dude was gon k!ll a innocent person.... how the fu*k did he know that. (federali dude k!lled homeboi from saw three)... weird. n also it was the federali dude that said amanda couldnt have lifted the chick i the beginning, the new jigsaw didnt say it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago