YA heard Frank Lucas story now here Nicky Barnes in Mr. Untouchable

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10-29-2007, 02:40 AM         #21
YUNG CALIFORNIA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nicky barnes and frank lucas are both snitches.... u dont have to get into details. a snitch is a snitch.

they were the most powerful n*ggas in the game and now their old and broke.

but i aint hating on them.... its just the facts.

at the end of american gangster it says frank lucas snitched on a bunch of his family members
 10 years ago '04        #22
Enc0re` 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 31 31
it didnt say nething on him snitchin' on his family.. it says they got locked up thats bout it but dont say sh*t bout frank rattin' them out
 10 years ago '05        #23
boondocz 
space
space
$806 | Props total: 0 0
They were both snitches point blank. American Gangster like dude said about was like 20% fact. And I'm pretty sure Nicky Barnes movie is going to be the same way.

But like I said in the other thread, what got Nicky to start opening his mouth is when one of his council members went around saying he fu*ked his wife. That's just as disloyal as snitching is in my book. That's what made him start snitching
 10-31-2007, 06:02 PM         #24
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pointing out corrupt cops is snitching? fu*k out of here.
 10-31-2007, 07:47 PM         #25
YUNG CALIFORNIA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Pointing out corrupt cops is snitching? fu*k out of here.
fu*k you f*g**t..... giving me hate because frank lucas is a snitch.
 10 years ago '07        #26
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
first off they both snitches point blank,you know before getting in the game.selling drugs either gonna get you locked up or u gonna be 6feet deep.if your not built to do the bid,dont step foot in the game.its that simple they knew if they get caught they was gonna face heavy time.
 10 years ago '04        #27
GreatJ23 
space
space
space
$871 | Props total: 1062 1062
Both of them are snitches. Nothing more nothing less....
 11-05-2007, 12:18 PM         #28
blmuscle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, this is just one drug story too many. A lot of these dudes are brilliant but for some odd reason they never have an exit strategy. I guess they forgot to learn that part in hoodology.... Get in, get out with your dollars high. Dont get in, stay in, and then rat on everybody when your dumbass gets caught. Thats lame!!
 10 years ago '06        #29
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 Bone Diddles said:
well...although it is a good movie, american gangster was about 80% false

not quite...

"In 1976, Lucas was convicted of both federal and (New Jersey) state drug violations, and sentenced to 70 years in prison. The next year he began giving evidence that led to the convictions of more than 100 other drug criminals, and in 1981 he was released from jail for his cooperation. Two years later he was arrested once again and charged with conspiring to distribute heroin. In 1984 he was found guilty of the new charge and sentenced to seven years in prison."

In a recent interview Frank said "I didn't give up criminals, only DIRTY COPS" Nicky is in Witness Protection not Frank.. So if you got this info. from crimelibrary.com it's not fact..
 10 years ago '07        #30
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 YUNG CALIFORNIA said:
nicky barnes and frank lucas are both snitches.... u dont have to get into details. a snitch is a snitch.

they were the most powerful n*ggas in the game and now their old and broke.

but i aint hating on them.... its just the facts.

at the end of american gangster it says frank lucas snitched on a bunch of his family members
no it doesn't you dummy..it said 30 of his family members served time but it never says he snitched on them.. why would he have to? look at all the evidence they had on all the ones that lived..

Last edited by Eddie..; 11-05-2007 at 12:49 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #31
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 Bone Diddles said:
well...although it is a good movie, american gangster was about 80% false

not quite...

"In 1976, Lucas was convicted of both federal and (New Jersey) state drug violations, and sentenced to 70 years in prison. The next year he began giving evidence that led to the convictions of more than 100 other drug criminals, and in 1981 he was released from jail for his cooperation. Two years later he was arrested once again and charged with conspiring to distribute heroin. In 1984 he was found guilty of the new charge and sentenced to seven years in prison."
and lmao @ you stating how American Gangsters wuz mostly fake and then puttin a link for something about bumby's wife.. i doubt she had any idea what wuz goin on ever.. ask my girl what i do and see what she says lmao..

Last edited by Eddie..; 11-05-2007 at 12:49 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago