most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-26-2007, 05:44 PM         #1
7383 pageviews
30 comments

KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YA heard Frank Lucas story now here Nicky Barnes in Mr. Untouchable

The true-life story of a Harlem’s notorious Nicky Barnes, a junkie turned multimillionaire drug-lord, MR. UNTOUCHABLE takes its audience deep inside the heroin industry of the 1970s. The most powerful black drug kingpin in New York City history, Barnes came from humble beginnings to make himself and his comrades rich beyond their wildest dreams, ultimately reaching national infamy in 1977 when the New York Times put him on the front cover of their magazine with the headline “Mr. Untouchable”. Soon after, it all came crumbling down, and facing a life sentence without parole, Barnes started naming names. With the first hand testimony from “the black Godfather” himself, this documentary tells an epic story of business, excess, greed and revenge.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.apple.com/trai .. mruntouchable/

30 comments for "YA heard Frank Lucas story now here Nicky Barnes in Mr. Untouchable"

10 years ago '07        #2
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
 krish_2k4 said:
The true-life story of a Harlem’s notorious Nicky Barnes, a junkie turned multimillionaire drug-lord, MR. UNTOUCHABLE takes its audience deep inside the heroin industry of the 1970s. The most powerful black drug kingpin in New York City history, Barnes came from humble beginnings to make himself and his comrades rich beyond their wildest dreams, ultimately reaching national infamy in 1977 when the New York Times put him on the front cover of their magazine with the headline “Mr. Untouchable”. Soon after, it all came crumbling down, and facing a life sentence without parole, Barnes started naming names. With the first hand testimony from “the black Godfather” himself, this documentary tells an epic story of business, excess, greed and revenge.

Ha Ha....there is no doubt in the world that this the biggest snitch in the history of snitching, he sold everyone out. Frank Lucas only named those that where on the law side of things. This is just an attempt to save his name and character after american ganster drops.
 10-26-2007, 06:36 PM         #3
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well...although it is a good movie, american gangster was about 80% false

kuntree_swagger said:
Ha Ha....there is no doubt in the world that this the biggest snitch in the history of snitching, he sold everyone out. Frank Lucas only named those that where on the law side of things. This is just an attempt to save his name and character after american ganster drops.
not quite...

"In 1976, Lucas was convicted of both federal and (New Jersey) state drug violations, and sentenced to 70 years in prison. The next year he began giving evidence that led to the convictions of more than 100 other drug criminals, and in 1981 he was released from jail for his cooperation. Two years later he was arrested once again and charged with conspiring to distribute heroin. In 1984 he was found guilty of the new charge and sentenced to seven years in prison."

Last edited by Bone Diddles; 10-26-2007 at 06:37 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #4
space
space
yeah...other drug criminals insist of crooked a.ss cops that sold drugs as well, trust me...more people on the black hand side, fell when nicky opened his mouth. Just think about it....when frank got busted..and he snitched like you trying to say he did, nicky would have been locked up way before his sh*t popped off.
 10 years ago '06        #5
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14837 14837
 kuntree_swagger said:
yea man, i love "American Gangster" too, but Lucas was a fu*kin snitch (no matter what he wants u to believe) too. he snitched on the po po and other gangsters.
 10 years ago '07        #6
space
space
Yeah he snitched , but his snitching and bring down the people the cops already had they eyes on, his words brought down the cops...and snitching on crooked a.ss cops is okay with me, but what nicky did is on an whole another level. Nickey sent alot of black men up state...frank sent some dirty a.ss zzzzzz cops up state...so which is worse...
 10 years ago '06        #7
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14837 14837
^^ he didnt just snitch on the pigs tho, thats the point. he snitced on black folks and italians (if im not mistaken) too. the movie makes it SEEM like the only ppl he snitched on was the pigs, even tho at one point he even said something bout not givin a sh*t about other drug dealers and that he would snitch on them in the movie, but yea Nicky Barnes is one of the worse snitches of all time tho.
 10 years ago '07        #8
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 kuntree_swagger said:
lol... yea ... alotta them snitched tho... so they can shave off their sentences ...
 10 years ago '04        #9
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,087 | Props total: 4432 4432
when are you guys gonna understand these are the same people that sold out their comunities for a dollar. you think they cared about some code of the streets when they were facing life in prison.

these men were weak they were murdering 10 of thousands of people every year for money. theirs an old saying you knew the job was dangerous when you signed up for it.
 10 years ago '05        #10
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
so i take it all you boxden G's would take life in prison no problem adn not do a thing about it? not to mention that Nikcy barnes snitched on his wife and one of his council memebers who was having an affair wit her...so he just said fu*k everybody
 10 years ago '06        #11
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,136 | Props total: 4737 4737
Nicky Barnes & Frank Lucas both are sn1tches. but truth be told, Mr. Lucas sn1tching seems to be down with better reason than Mr. Barnes(lol@comparing sn1tches)

Now let me give a breakdown.

Frank Lucas: snitched on crooked cops & all gangsters that weren't black. The Mafia. it shows in the movie where the Italians get locked up at the bowling alley. he didnt sn1tch on NO black gangsters in the movie. i had his story in the Felon years ago. i re-read it to confirm this.

i think that is ok. he let hi black homies ride out.

NOW MR.BARNES??!! WHOA!!!
he sn1tched on THE MOB(no problem)they would had did the same to him in a split second, of a split second.
but he didnt stop there. he went and sn1tch on Harlem, including Guy Fisher a guy that made sure N.Barnes mother got gifts for her Bday, Xmas, mother's day etc. in addition to burying his mother like a queen by providing funds for the proper burial and Mr. Fisher did all of this WHILE N.Barnes was in prison.

but similar to Fiascogate(sorry Lupe)he went on to JUSTIFY him sn1tching because people, THAT WERENT HIS FRIENDS, s3xed his girls. LOL. he snitched on his OWN child mother.

this "COUNCIL" thing he started was all business. Never personal. so for him to feel like his "FRIENDS" did him wrong, they weren't friends from the get go. They were co-workers. plus truth be told, he was a junky from day one. so that junky mentality was always in him.

and for people up here that say "snitches this" or "snitches that", you WERE never faced with numbers that are longer than your current age, times 2. so dont knock them

P.S. Sn1tching aint cool. Let this PIGS(fuccing hate cops)do their job.
 10 years ago '04        #12
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,539 | Props total: 6459 6459
Man i dont give a damn what people say it is easy to say Well " I would have done" or " If that was me i would've done this". It is easier said then done. Most people couldnt handle a damn 5year big Much less facing a sentence with a letters and not numbers meaning (LIFE). The hardest n*gga is going to turn bi*ch and start singin like Aretha. It is easy to talk sh*t about people who facing time and labeling them a snitch thats just like talking bout what you WOULD HAVE DONE in a f!ght instead of doing it. So lets be realistic about the snitching no snitchin aint cool and i dont advocate it either but i know it happened's and will continue to happen as long as their are cowardly lions walking the street.
 10 years ago '06        #13
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
it's not even cowardly.
it depends.
the sh1t that be stupid about sn1tching.
Sn1tch A is offered 50 years to life unless he snitch.
he sn1tch, he MIGHT get 25-40years. n*ggas still be getting numbers.
Let the cops do their jobs
 10 years ago '04        #14
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 LYTE said:
it's not even cowardly.
it depends.
the sh1t that be stupid about sn1tching.
Sn1tch A is offered 50 years to life unless he snitch.
he sn1tch, he MIGHT get 25-40years. n*ggas still be getting numbers.
Let the cops do their jobs
So if its inevitable that the cops are gonna catch them one way or another, then why not snitch on the dudes who had it coming anyways?

Frank Lucas knocked 55 years off his sentence by snitching. He was about to live the rest of his life in jail. A lot of dudes would snitch in a heartbeat for another chance to live on the outside.
 10 years ago '04        #15
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,590 | Props total: 5292 5292
man they need to make a movie on al capone shiat.....
 10 years ago '04        #16
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
and im tired of hearin bout them old n*ggas that had it

be the same ole n*ggas that ratted
 10 years ago '06        #17
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
[QUOTE=str8_akademiks;10731372]So if its inevitable that the cops are gonna catch them one way or another, then why not snitch on the dudes who had it coming anyways?

QUOTE]

i never said that the cops are gonna catch them. im just saying, why make the cops jobs easier? they dont give a fucc about you. and n*ggas be tellin on their homies. tell on some dude that u never got along with or some1 who owes u $$$$
 10-28-2007, 08:07 PM         #18
CanadianOG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they took lucas's money fu*k the cops cuz, them n*ggas dirty
 10 years ago '06        #19
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=LYTE;10733476]
 str8_akademiks said:
So if its inevitable that the cops are gonna catch them one way or another, then why not snitch on the dudes who had it coming anyways?

QUOTE]

i never said that the cops are gonna catch them. im just saying, why make the cops jobs easier? they dont give a fucc about you. and n*ggas be tellin on their homies. tell on some dude that u never got along with or some1 who owes u $$$$
Their job is to get all the information they can, so that is doing their job. And why should they care about some no good criminal? Because you thugs don't snitch, so I'm supposed to be mad because someone put more criminals behind bars, no matter what his reasoning was?
 10 years ago '04        #20
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,344 | Props total: 11266 11266
i just watched the alpo story, yall gotta see that. the man invented swagger.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy