Oct 26 - Latino Gangs Tried To 'CLEANSE' Los Angeles Of Black People

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #161
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,357 | Props total: 4629 4629
 yumflip said:
That would have been me.

You make some very valid points, but some things are just universal. I'm talking about small shiit like defensive body language & other thing that denote a lack of cordial behavior. I don't expect someone who doesn't speak english fluently to have a convo about world affairs w/me, but the NON VERBAL communication is stank as hell from them. Condesending looks along with comments in spanish give off the vibe of people saying "FU", even if that's not the case. A simple smile or nod of acknowledgement diffuses alot between strangers. Most of them won't even extend that much, so I don't either. I fully understand not wanting to deviate from your native tounge, but wouldn't it be benefical to them to learn the language of the country you choose to come to @ your own accord? There are just realities they are faced with, but refuse to acknowledge or just don't care to. As the old saying goes "When in Rome, do as the Romans do."
Nah, i totally feel u. i believe some of it is ignorance and straight up...hating. and i think they should try and learn the language too, but i do know some dont even care about learning. many can survive without it, fortunately or unfortunately.

And ol boy talking about we (black people) should focus on education rather than integration. those are some powerful comments my dude. u probably gettin some hate for it, but i can see what you mean and i respect where u comin from. i actually really feel what u sayin up to a certain degree. i would add that after we focus and dedicate ourselves...to ourselves, so to speak, we should then focus on our relationships with the rest of the world. cause my thing is, if we just stick to ourselves and be completely afrocentric then we're automatically removing the opportunity (non blacks) for better things to come our way. these better things could be new advances in medicine, new technology, etc. sure, they may talk about us behind our backs and smile in our face. but that shouldnt mean we cant take advantage of something that will benefit us. kinda like comparative advantage. and i just also think it would be impossible. the african diaspora has a reach that stretches to almost every corner of this planet. and with many cultures borrowing elements from others i just dont see how it could pan out on a global scale. just my thoughts.
 10-28-2007, 11:57 PM         #162
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htown said:
LOL says another mexican on a RAP website...I guess "La Cucaracha" was the first rap song
You are an idiot!..u from the H, as I am..we dont talk that 'cist sh*t
 10-29-2007, 01:20 AM         #163
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
What do they hope to gain after they 'cleanse' n*ggas down there? For Spanish people to be the majority of L.A.? What a waste of time.
Los Angeles is at least 60% Latino(and that's a conservative figure).

I often tell people that L.A. really stands for Latin America.

Last edited by gammaRAY_GREENE; 10-29-2007 at 01:39 AM..
 10-29-2007, 01:28 AM         #164
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
your ignorant or crazy as hell if you think i was referring to just you im talking about black people as a whole and why we want to be accepted by whites,Asians,Latinos and other races.

look at those black crying cause Cherokees don't want them apart of there tribe im talking about how black people are the only race of people who focus more on integration than anything else.

read my sig i rather have 90% of black men graduate than worry about is integration working.

you on the other hand would complain and say fu*k 90% of black men graduating if i can't hang out with my friend Emanuel.

its not about you,you narrow minded Negro its about why our focus isn't on education crime and things that actually will solve our problems.

its about why black people only concern in this country is if my son or daughters class mate is anything but black.

and anytime a black person says black people should focus on us more than on integration uncle rukus as Negroes get angry.

and say please don't take my white friend away well nobodies talking about taking your white friend away.

its ashame how black people put education and things like that to the back and put integration to the front.

Birdmane, you are THAT dude. I just wish more of our brothers felt the same way. Too many so-called negroes gauge the relations between Blacks and other races by their individual friendships with whites,asians,hispanics,etc. and think that somehow becuause you have friends/bf/gfs outside of your race means that particular group "gets along" with you. Banging some "mami"(I hate that sh*t) doesn't mean that suddenly Latinos view you as their equal. fu*k trying to befriend Jose, or fu*k Ramona. LET'S GET FREE!!

Last edited by gammaRAY_GREENE; 10-29-2007 at 01:32 AM..
 10-29-2007, 01:33 AM         #165
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jambo said:
sh*t its badder in prison every race 4 its self in there real talk
Just the way it ought to be.
 10-29-2007, 02:06 AM         #166
PhantomBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GURBINA1 said:
MAN WE BEEN RUNNIN THINGS WE SHOWED BLACKS HOW TO BANG HOMIE BLACKS TRY TO BE US CHECK YOU'RE HISTORY BOOK MAN BEFORE CRIPS AND BLOODS BLACKS WERE JUST PROTESTING AND PREACHING BLACK PRIDE THAT WAS IT WE WERE KIND WE LET THEM RUN IN OUR HOODS BE APART OF OUR BARRIOS AND WHAT HAPPEN THEY TURN INTO bi*chES THINKING THEY CAN START THEIR HOOD THINKIN THEY CAN RUN sh*t BUT THEY DONT RUN sh*t BUT THEIR MOUTHS ....

WE RUN THINGS IN AND OUT SUR TRECE RUNS CROSS COUNTRY SURENOS FOR LIFE SUR 13 BROWN PRIDE.

I MEAN IF THEY WOULD OFF STAY PROTESTIN MINDING THEIR BUSINESS EVERYTHING WOULD BE COO

I MEAN I AINT RACIST THEIRS SOME FIRME BLACK HOMIES BUT THEY KNOW THEIR PLACE THEY DONT GET OUT OF POCKET

SO THERE YOU FOOLS GO GET WET ON THAT I GAVE YOU GUYS TRUTH AND IF YOU HATE ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS fu*k YOU AND GET OFF THE NUTS CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW sh*t CHECK YOU'RE HISTORY BOOK CHANATS

Shut Up
 10 years ago '04        #167
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
werent the black people doin a good enough job of k!llin each other
dont get mad either n*gga u know its true
 10 years ago '07        #168
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 ShadyGirl420 said:
and they talk about white people bein racist
Latino's ancestry is seeped in racism. We're very racist, especially older generations. If my abuella was alive and saw me bringing home/marrying a black man hell would break loose. My mami on other hand because she was raised in England is very unracist. But I'm a rare one, most of my latina friends, if they brought home afro-latino or someone darker than them, their parents would raise the roof.

Its a real shame, when your hopeless you always need someone else to blame for your instability, and those are the ones who 99% of the time are hopeless too.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 10-29-2007 at 05:32 AM..
 10-29-2007, 06:51 AM         #169
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
Latino's ancestry is seeped in racism. We're very racist, especially older generations. If my abuella was alive and saw me bringing home/marrying a black man hell would break loose. My mami on other hand because she was raised in England is very unracist. But I'm a rare one, most of my latina friends, if they brought home afro-latino or someone darker than them, their parents would raise the roof.

Its a real shame, when your hopeless you always need someone else to blame for your instability, and those are the ones who 99% of the time are hopeless too.

See, told ya'll so-called negroes.
 10 years ago '04        #170
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
lol , if only all gang types would just stop being gangs and shooting people , you wouldnt need to use the law enforcement or lack there of to be your excuse with your "hood"

beleive me , you all want it that way , because you know damn well you have the full power to change it ...
 10 years ago '05        #171
MenaceIISociety 
space
space
space
$316 | Props total: 0 0
 SignalSoldier said:
Man if ppl of color cant get along with each other when its the ppl of color that has majority now......then we are truly doomed.
very tru.. sh*t is essential
 10-29-2007, 09:07 AM         #172
King Eros  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k them mufu*kas...
 10-29-2007, 09:11 AM         #173
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at any1 who says white people are the most racist people. in 2007 and their trying to "cleanse" the city of a race
 10 years ago '04        #174
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,086 | Props total: 613 613
 Magic City said:
PSH you're a clown who got bullied in school so you find empowerment in creating a fantasy life for yourself on a forums board. You've never knocked anybody out you're a punk that wouldn't last five minutes f!ghting in the revolution. Only real soldiers are even welcomed to f!ght not fantasy thugs like you.

Enjoy you're "freedom" while it last. Because if real soldiers like me lose the f!ght you'll have no choice but to conform.

And from my experience its black folks like YOU (not all just the ignorant ones like you) that are to scared to man up for themselves and have to run with a "squad". Then again that could be said for any race. A Punk is a punk. And you are a punk.
Son.. wtf kind a revlution re you talking about?!? What revolution has ANY mexcican EVER been iNvolved IN? Real talk tell me I WANT 2 KNOw I respond 2 an article about mexicans cleansing hoods by k!lling any n*gga they se and you write an essay about some hispanic revolution, what the fukkk? Your whole demeanor seems like its influeneced by the black pnathers with all of your revolution talk and that spic acronym seems like its bitten from Pac's strcitly from my n.i.g.g.a.z. thats why I called you corny second of all why you mad? Are crackers displaying any mexican making a significant amount of money in jail over bullshyt charges, and documenting it on television calling it news? No. Are n*ggas running through your hood in the westcoast cleansing your race on some straight bullshyt?!?! Hell no, fam. So once agaiin wtf you talking about, b?

What revolution are you talking about? Secondly son, you don't know me. I know it mihgt comfort you into thinking homie is a bi*ch.... but please son. Real n*ggas don't hate ANYBODY.... Im too busy getting money an accomplishing my goals 2 worry about any other race. That's yall problem everyone be sweating the blackman on some bullsh*t but the black man never has and never will sweat you son so go ahead and bit the black panthers and the civil rights movement with your talk of revolution and keep preaching that s.p.i.c. acronym you're kicking.... but don't get mad at me for getting pissed when I read some sh*t about mexicans k!lling n*ggaz for no reason. specially since I was raised in the bay and got experiences you have no idea about... I mean seriously, b. the nerve of yall cats...
 10 years ago '04        #175
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
 Flozz said:
LOL..this cat is clown you wouldn't do sh*t up in Cali if you had an altercation with some ppl out there. You say "fu*k a racist" yet you display the obviously thinking of one. You must be drinking to many of those beers that got you thinking wreckless. I ain't mad if thats what you think because I know people like you aint gonna do nothing. I have a black gal, does that mean "im fu*kin ya bi*ches" as you said?. Please take your narrow-minded thinking somewhere else because we know people like you don't do nothin but talk. Peace!

O king... [MAD] YOU MAD? [/MAD]

:D
First of all b, Fluc outta here with that smiley face bullsh*t...
secondly what did you read that made you think I have racist tendencies son? Yo you can fu*k whatever race you want why would I get mad? I mean can you even read?!? I aint say nothing about races not integrating, Secondly Im from the Bay you hoe a.ss white boy. East Oakland son, I've already had so-called "altercations".... I don't get you dudes... ya'll the same type of cats that would probably (notice I say probably cause I don't KNOW you cats) would get upset over 9/11 but come in a thread about militant mexican gangs
murking n*ggas for no reason other then their black, and actually get angry when a n*gga responds talking about getting some getback, wtf! real talk if you havn't lived in cali and see how sh*t goes down there... you probably should respond to this thread because your perspective is narrow minded, b.
 10 years ago '04        #176
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
 BinaryStar1499 said:
california used to be mexico
so your 100% wrong on that

mexicans have more reason to be here than black people
even though they are considered illegal in there old turf
lol

the mexicans pretty much OWN cali when it comes to gangs

so there is no chance for any other gang of color
Homey aint lying mexican's will be 15 deep ina vw bug fam... no bullsh*t they are ruitful and multiply like no other....
 10-29-2007, 10:22 AM         #177
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
CLOSE THE fu*kING BOARDER!!!!!!!!!!

Coisgns

On the real, :finger: :finger: @ all those bastards
 10 years ago '06        #178
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
 htown said:
I thought mexicans and puerto ricans were all together in the same gangs and sh*t in the CHI
Call a mexican a purto rican or a puerto rican a mexican in the Chi and you will probably get your a.ss beat. They got seperate gangs. Trust It.
 10 years ago '04        #179
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
naw..... chill with that border sh*t fam... that aint cool.
 10 years ago '06        #180
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
Ima keep it all the way real with yall. Whites, Mexacans, Asians, all them races that dont like black people are hating because we fu*k their women. Correction, their finest women, the ones they want. And most of them cant get black women and if they do they get congratulated, not player hated. LOL! Thats what its all about. If its not drugs, territory, money, its got to be the s3x.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy