Oct 26 - Latino Gangs Tried To 'CLEANSE' Los Angeles Of Black People

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #141
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
geez....good thing that sh*t is in LA...down here in Miami, the chicos & n*ggas get along just fine
yep, dont gotta worry bout that down here really
 10-28-2007, 10:55 AM         #142
BinaryStar1499  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
Without Martin Luther King Jr.,Malcolm X, and the other influential black people they wouldn't be here
california used to be mexico
so your 100% wrong on that

mexicans have more reason to be here than black people
even though they are considered illegal in there old turf
lol

the mexicans pretty much OWN cali when it comes to gangs

so there is no chance for any other gang of color
 10 years ago '07        #143
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 SignalSoldier said:
Man if ppl of color cant get along with each other when its the ppl of color that has majority now......then we are truly doomed.
co sign.

this is just ridiculous.
 10 years ago '06        #144
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18864 18864
All of these problems stretch back to two central problems/theories; disenfranchisment and the crabs in a barrell theory.....both of these problems greatly affect Young Latino and Black males.....I think that the times are dictating our psychi. I think that a lot of people feel less responsible for their own actions when the whole world is going to sh*t. I think that gangs and their ideologies can be extremely dangerous for a young, slightly depressed and very impressionable kid who wants to make a lil' money and wants the respect of his peers......this is a social problem that may never go away, but who's to say that each and every one of us aren't guilty of having the same mentality as gang bangers just in different settings......we're really not all that different....at work you somtimes have unions, some of us are heavilly involved in our political parties, we all have our affilliations that we uphold for no reason other than the fact that we think this group will help us gain somthing one day, so we can't attack the gang banger's mentality totally....we are all doing much of the same things, just in different settings and with different consequences.....
 10 years ago '05        #145
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
What do they hope to gain after they 'cleanse' n*ggas down there? For Spanish people to be the majority of L.A.? What a waste of time.

Last edited by JaiMega; 10-28-2007 at 12:47 PM..
 10-28-2007, 12:55 PM         #146
MacDreezyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
same sh*t different day
 10 years ago '06        #147
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,375 | Props total: 4645 4645
i was just thinkin how in this thread latinos became synonymous with mexican lol.

anyways...

i read some dude from NC sayin the mexicans over there dont talk to you and all this. yea well, if theyre not from there then hell nah. i get that too. its a language barrier for many of them. i get it ALL the time. i was in venice one time doing this seminar for seniors (mexican immigrants) and they were mad doggin me like hell (oh was so in my mind), like who is u. once i opened my mouth and started speaking their language it was all different. its just that sometimes u gotta be the one to extend that olive branch, u feel? even though, yea it is the US, they should learn english, some just wont. and if u think about it, u really dont have to. i used to be like damn, them mexicans act like we're invisible. but many times, its just a matter of reaching out to them. theres not enough black people in mexico for them to be hatin on a n*gga that hard. and dont think they cant tell black people a part. what, u dont think there's no black people in guatemala? honduras? they been used to us. we're not "new" to them. its cultural.

just dont get it twisted. if u take one step towards them, they'll take two towards you. its just, whos gonna make that first step??

this is LA people. the same mexicans shootin blacks is the same ones wearnin g-unit tees bumpin tupac out their grey altima. thats how it is. just dont blow it up into some mexican vs black. we beyond that. we brag about bonin their bi*ches. but they be gamin up our darkest women in the clubs so...u worried about the mexicans not talkin to u, when u should be concerned why the korean lady at the liquor store in compton wont even acknowledge your presence.
 10 years ago '06        #148
Phenol 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
What did black people do to latinos?? Are they bored, go dig a fu*king hole
 10-28-2007, 03:40 PM         #149
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xclusive2k5 said:
man you sound like a fu*king idiot..thats the dumbest sh*t ive heard in a WHILE...just cause your black you cant have a fu*king friend thats not of the same race??what type of knowledge is that..i have tons of spanish friends whether it be puerto ricans mexicans dominicans el savadorians to fu*king hondurans...maybe its the place i live in but where i stay..i used to live in CALI i used to live in NY and everyone was civilized..where i am now there are a couple of racist people but the majority is spanish people..black people aint do sh*t to nobody but the people who came to imitate the blacks are now trying to erase the blacks?...makes no sense to me...im just a black n*gga living in my own fu*king world...no other race is gonna stop me from doing what i was put on to earth and doing which is being successful in life...if ure spanish if your black n you dont like me i dont give a sh*t...u can drop into ure 6ft grave early...i dont care i love my spanish homies i love my asian homies and sh*t my shorty is spanish wtf its just being with the right crowd..the ones who see past color and see the person...all my friends are always there for me whatever race they are...fu*k all this gang bullsh*t latino this n*gga that..AND WHY THE fu*k IS THE BLACK PERSON ALWAYS THE zzzzzz and why is it that black people are put in the middle of everything..i hate hearing black people problems...its like we gotta be the ones complaining and sh*t..we aint say sh*t..zzzzzz is ignorant...stop feeding into the mind of the bad man and listen to wtf ure doing...ure just doing exactly what the man wants u to do and k!ll yourself..fu*king morons...wake the fu*k up its 2007 get a fu*king real life...
your ignorant or crazy as hell if you think i was referring to just you im talking about black people as a whole and why we want to be accepted by whites,Asians,Latinos and other races.

look at those black crying cause Cherokees don't want them apart of there tribe im talking about how black people are the only race of people who focus more on integration than anything else.

read my sig i rather have 90% of black men graduate than worry about is integration working.

you on the other hand would complain and say fu*k 90% of black men graduating if i can't hang out with my friend Emanuel.

its not about you,you narrow minded Negro its about why our focus isn't on education crime and things that actually will solve our problems.

its about why black people only concern in this country is if my son or daughters class mate is anything but black.

and anytime a black person says black people should focus on us more than on integration uncle rukus as Negroes get angry.

and say please don't take my white friend away well nobodies talking about taking your white friend away.

its ashame how black people put education and things like that to the back and put integration to the front.
 10 years ago '07        #150
jambo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 10 10
sh*t its badder in prison every race 4 its self in there real talk
 10-28-2007, 04:19 PM         #151
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Illuminati implanted a few chips into the majority of hispanics in that area. They sent black OPs to infiltrate themselves into the area and ultimately carried out the plan attack. NEW WORLD ORDER.
 10 years ago '04        #152
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
"cleanse"... wow... Mofo's are really caught up in the matrix.. that is all.
 10-28-2007, 04:30 PM         #153
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BinaryStar1499 said:
california used to be mexico
so your 100% wrong on that

mexicans have more reason to be here than black people
even though they are considered illegal in there old turf
lol

the mexicans pretty much OWN cali when it comes to gangs

so there is no chance for any other gang of color
what race are you is it you in that avatar pic?

ive never seen your work, can i star alongside you on your next feature??

but anyway, altough thats true, MEXICANS waaaaaaaaaaaaaay over use this, "used to be Mexico" thing, really FOR ANYTHING RACE RELATED OR IMMIGRANT RELATED they are like "this used to be mexico!!!!!! "
sh*t we get it, you want to seem educated BUT THEY ARE LOOKING MORE IGNORANT by using the same fu*king line ALWAYs.....

that video kinda summarizes MOST STEREOTYPEs About mexicans and that guy just giving people more reasons to fu*king hate us ....

but each race has their own set of stupid people

**check the white lady yelling at the mexican guy in that video

10-28-2007, 05:49 PM         #154
boncho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when iz this bull gonna be over?
 10 years ago '06        #155
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
 DominicanLou said:

anyways...

i read some dude from NC sayin the mexicans over there dont talk to you and all this. yea well, if theyre not from there then hell nah. i get that too. its a language barrier for many of them. i get it ALL the time. i was in venice one time doing this seminar for seniors (mexican immigrants) and they were mad doggin me like hell (oh was so in my mind), like who is u. once i opened my mouth and started speaking their language it was all different. its just that sometimes u gotta be the one to extend that olive branch, u feel? even though, yea it is the US, they should learn english, some just wont. and if u think about it, u really dont have to. i used to be like damn, them mexicans act like we're invisible. but many times, its just a matter of reaching out to them. theres not enough black people in mexico for them to be hatin on a n*gga that hard. and dont think they cant tell black people a part. what, u dont think there's no black people in guatemala? honduras? they been used to us. we're not "new" to them. its cultural.

That would have been me.

You make some very valid points, but some things are just universal. I'm talking about small shiit like defensive body language & other thing that denote a lack of cordial behavior. I don't expect someone who doesn't speak english fluently to have a convo about world affairs w/me, but the NON VERBAL communication is stank as hell from them. Condesending looks along with comments in spanish give off the vibe of people saying "FU", even if that's not the case. A simple smile or nod of acknowledgement diffuses alot between strangers. Most of them won't even extend that much, so I don't either. I fully understand not wanting to deviate from your native tounge, but wouldn't it be benefical to them to learn the language of the country you choose to come to @ your own accord? There are just realities they are faced with, but refuse to acknowledge or just don't care to. As the old saying goes "When in Rome, do as the Romans do."
 10 years ago '04        #156
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 I hug the strip said:
hell to the fuk nah we dont black ppl dont like us we dont like them
what part of dade u from
everybody is racist in this world everybody
LOL says the hispanic on a RAP website
 10 years ago '04        #157
htown 
space
space
space
 GURBINA1 said:
MAN WE BEEN RUNNIN THINGS WE SHOWED BLACKS HOW TO BANG HOMIE BLACKS TRY TO BE US CHECK YOU'RE HISTORY BOOK MAN BEFORE CRIPS AND BLOODS BLACKS WERE JUST PROTESTING AND PREACHING BLACK PRIDE THAT WAS IT WE WERE KIND WE LET THEM RUN IN OUR HOODS BE APART OF OUR BARRIOS AND WHAT HAPPEN THEY TURN INTO bi*chES THINKING THEY CAN START THEIR HOOD THINKIN THEY CAN RUN sh*t BUT THEY DONT RUN sh*t BUT THEIR MOUTHS ....

WE RUN THINGS IN AND OUT SUR TRECE RUNS CROSS COUNTRY SURENOS FOR LIFE SUR 13 BROWN PRIDE.

I MEAN IF THEY WOULD OFF STAY PROTESTIN MINDING THEIR BUSINESS EVERYTHING WOULD BE COO

I MEAN I AINT RACIST THEIRS SOME FIRME BLACK HOMIES BUT THEY KNOW THEIR PLACE THEY DONT GET OUT OF POCKET

SO THERE YOU FOOLS GO GET WET ON THAT I GAVE YOU GUYS TRUTH AND IF YOU HATE ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS fu*k YOU AND GET OFF THE NUTS CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW sh*t CHECK YOU'RE HISTORY BOOK CHANATS

LOL says another mexican on a RAP website...I guess "La Cucaracha" was the first rap song
 10 years ago '04        #158
htown 
space
space
space
 magniff said:
yeah peurto ricans and mexicans dont get along....my landlord son be wanting me to make sure he get to his car safely when he pick up the rent cause the kings be out there...I told em I'll be his bodyguard for the rent
I thought mexicans and puerto ricans were all together in the same gangs and sh*t in the CHI
 10 years ago '06        #159
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1557 1557
when my white homie moved to florida yeah he says puerto ricans hate beeing called mexican in florida cause they think thyre better i say fu*k em i hate reggeton anyways naw no puerto rican hoods over here
 10 years ago '04        #160
lildesdes32 
space
space
space
$847 | Props total: 11 11
just whats the white man wants for all minorities to k!ll eachother while they look the other way while they rebuild another nation
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy